Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blue-haired girls have more fun! [Zee!]

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 08:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"Nearby," she agreed with a nod and a laugh.  Glancing up, she added, "I hope I've talked you out of trying to deal with the Southroad Bandits.  At least, talk you out of doing it by yourself.  There are some fish that are too big or too dangerous to catch.  I don't think they'll last the year, anyway.  There are rumors that they're beginning to collapse.  An organization like that...  It's dangerous if it gets too big.  I think it will probably tear itself apart."

zozee9

Elaina had actually forgotten about the bandits while talking (though she surely would have remembered them later!) and was glad for the reminded. "Ah! Yes! Well, no. I'm still planning on dealing with them. But if you don't think I can do it alone and you won't do it with me, who do I go to?" she asked curiously. It never hurt to have companions in a fight.

"Plus, isn't it better to tear it apart sooner rather than later? I mean, who knows how much damage they could do in a short period of time. Would you really want to live knowing that you could have saved someone's life and chosen not to?" Shaking her head, she explained, "That seems like the worst kind of pain to me."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Eliana gave her head a slight shake.  Poor, naive girl.  Well, at least she had tried to warn her...and had even treated her to a nice last meal...

"The local militia, I imagine, would be glad for the help.  In the very least, they can tell you the number of ways they've tried to break up the Bandits and failed.  Anyway, I don't know what help you think a whore would be against hardened criminals and assassins."

Both of her slender eyebrows rose with the girl's final question, and she gave the younger woman a sad smile.  "You and I see the world very differently, Elaina."  Glancing around for the waiter and not seeing him, she pushed herself to her feet and paused there to look down at the girl.  "You're a sweet girl.  Around here, that's going to get you killed."

zozee9

Elaina looked up at her companion and tartly responded, "They tell me that everywhere." But she knew that someday she really would get herself into some kind of trouble that was inescapable. She just hoped that that day would be far, far away when she had lived out her life to the fullest.

"But if I don't try, other people will get killed. Have I not said that already?" She paused before standing up and asking, "So is this goodbye? I get the slightest of feelings that you don't want to accompany me to the bandits."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Eliana laughed softly.  In lieu of answering the question, she asked instead, "And what will you do if you can't convince them to give up their evil ways?"

(OOC: Shooooort!)

zozee9

Elaina smiled mischievously as she responded, "What, do you think that I would go in there with no fighting abilities? I would knock them out and bring them to the police, of course!" That's what she always did. "Or maybe just trap them, since I doubt I could carry them all..."

Ivory

"That's what I thought."  Eliana gave her head a slight shake with a sad expression and lifted her hand in farewell.  "Spend your last hours well, Elaina.  Have a drink, find a cute boy to bed, and maybe spend a few coins on something lavish.  Thieves are never more dangerous than when they're cornered, after all."

Without a word more, she turned and simply left!  Well, she had done some stupid things when she was young -- but charging into the Bandits' territory?  That really took the cake.

zozee9

Elaina watched the girl leave before finishing up her food. No point in leaving it uneaten. She then placed a few gold coins on the table, hoping it would cover everything... though she wasn't even sure if they had to pay. If not, well, someone would be getting a nice tip.

She stood up and headed for the streets, now determined to find others to help her in her quest of taking down the bandits.