Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Bottoms up! [Zoz!]

Started by kleineklementine, August 10, 2013, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

Soren smiled, unmoved by her list of 'things about herself' in his resolution to not sleep with Tanya (in the way she wanted). Well, not tonight, anyway. But it was a genuine smile, and he kissed the palm of her hand. After all, he had moved on to a warm, sleepy, content sort of drunk place. And, though he might not admit it to himself, the idea of actually sleeping with someone, not alone in the forest or with a stranger he'd only meet once for sex, was a rather pleasant one. He didn't stop to wonder what that might mean about him, and how lonely he may or may not be, living alone in the forest, always on the run from one place to the next.

"Well, for starters, I'd like to know how you came by a pet unicorn," he told her with a sleepy grin, "and maybe one or two things more, but it'll keep until the morning. Let's go to bed. Also, I am most definitely and certainly not a romantic. I'm just being slightly less of a brute tonight than I would normally be. I blame alcohol, naturally."

zozee9

Tanya looked into his eyes for a few seconds in silence. Then she sighed and glanced around for the scotch. Another sigh ensued as she realized she had left it in the kitchen. Great. She couldn't even drink her way to sleep. Well... she did have some booze in her closet. But she doubted he would appreciate that, with him having already called her out on having a bad relationship with alcohol earlier.

So instead she stated, "Fine. Tomorrow. But I do believe you owe me a second date and—being the gentleman you claim to be—I will get that from you." More than wanting to learn about his pain or even wanting to sleep with him, now she wanted the second date for a sense of accomplishment. A way to know her night wasn't wasted. And, though she didn't realize it yet, a way to spend more time with his unique self.

He looked as if he might fall asleep any second, so she didn't plan wasting effort trying to converse with him. Instead, she walked over to her left wall and opened up the closet. Pulling out her nightgown, Tanya didn't even issue a warning before she began to change. It wasn't like she was worried about him seeing her naked, anyway... and her back was towards him. The nightgown, once on, fit her perfectly. Its dark blue fabric was made out of fine silk and the dress drooped down to the floor, making it the loosest and longest dress she wore. Even still she rarely actually wore it, due to the fact that she normally didn't have enough coordination to get it on (if she even remembered it).

Tanya also took this opportunity to take the rest of her hairpins out and let her long, currently wavy hair fall freely down her back. So when she turned around, she looked—despite the make-up still on her face—much more natural and organic than she had before. She didn't do this because Soren had earlier commented on her apparel, but instead because of the simple reason that she would be more comfortable in bed this way.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

kleineklementine

“Oh, see, I told you,” Soren  told Tanya with a sleepy smile, “you look much nicer now.” He nodded to her less dressed-up self while removing his outer clothing (after all, he had no pajamas of his own to change into; here or anywhere else!) but remaining decent. “You shouldn’t trust anyone who tells you otherwise.”

Then against his better judgement, which was more or less gone at this point anyway, he flopped into the bed, pulling Tanya with him, a bit awkwardly. But once they were down, he pulled her against him into his arms. He kissed her hair and said, “Well, you probably shouldn’t trust me, either, so who knows what I’m talking about.”For a moment it seemed like Soren had fallen asleep, but then he murmured before falling asleep properly, “And I never promised you a second date.”

Continued here.