Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Escaping the Review (Dark Lordess)

Started by Zer0ic, October 07, 2013, 09:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zer0ic

It had been a month since she last saw her love. What was he up to right now? She used her Eyes of the Damned spell to see through Dovan's eyes, he was looking at some young woman. She stopped the spell in a fit of rage and jealously. She was going to kill this girl.

She made her way to province Summervale in Serendipity. There she began her searching for the two and created a huge lightning storm by pulling the nearest one to her with her air magic. She wanted to see her love and this little slut dead.

She found them, noticing Dovan made a lightning rod preventing her from striking the harlot down. She used her Dark Matter Materialization technique to appear right in front of cunt as she began to stand up with some kind of branch in her hands. "You, what do you want with my play toy," she asked, referring to Dovan.

"What do you want with my man," Natalia said, rewording her question.

Dovan dive in between the two girls and said, "Leave her out of this."

She glared at Dovan, admiring his bravery, and put a wicked grin on to create drama. "Anyways, what is your plan dear? I am curious what you plan on doing with a simple piece of wood," she asked the tramp with a giggle.

The girl called herself his student? Maybe they aren't lovers after all. "A student?" Natalia was confused by the statement and was trying to wrap her brain around the fact he took on a student. It wasn't like him or did he remember anything of how he once was?

"How is my pet doing anyways," she asked Dovan.

"I'm fine. Are you going to tell me your name yet? It's been over a decade and you still haven't told me your name," Dovan asked. "Never mind, I'll just kill you today."

She giggled again and said, "You know as well as I do. I am only weak to fire and that's why I sealed it from you."

"But not her," Dovan said, referring to his student.

Natalia was surprised the bitch sent a burst of flames at her. She quickly put out the flames by causing he storm to rain by ringing it out like a rag with her air magic, but it didn't stop the flames fast enough as it burned most of her attire. "You little bitch," she screamed furiously and half nakedly.

"You look better with flames upon you," said Dovan.

She growled and generated lightning in her hand and sent the bolt at the girl, but she forgets about the lightning rod and her spell travel straight into the iced sword. Her anger just grew vastly after missing. "I am going to kill you! Die," she yelled at the student.

She began to channel flames in her hands in order to blast the hell out of bitch. She even started to giggle madly as she prepared her spell, hope it would at additional fear in the girl's eyes.

Dovan casts an ice wall to protect the girl, but the flames easily passed through the wall of ice.

What is this pain she felt all over her body? Her flames kissed the bitches face and nothing else. She closed her eyes as the pain intensified, but it stopped as soon as she closed her eyes. Was this a new ability Dovan had developed?

"What was that," both Dovan and she questioned at the same time. This told her who did it.

Natalia raised her hands and summoned two skeletons. "You will die today. And I will not allow you to be summoned afterwards," she said with a maddening grimace and sent them to attack the bitch.

"What do you want with Dovan," asked the girl.

Dovan charged in and took out the skeletons with two icy blades he created. "She hasn't answered that for me and I'm sure she won't do the same for you."

"Listen to your master," she said licking her lips deviously. "Now, for something stronger," she said lifting her hands. A fiery portal appeared and out walked a centaur demon-like creature. "You can't handle this one bitch. So long as I keep Dovan busy," she told the little pain-in-the-ass and darted at Dovan.

The girl casts a more powerful version of her spell and it worked extremely well with one exception, the demon. The crazed creature's blade flew down at her, but Dovan stoically rushed to her rescue and deflected the attack. Natalia and the girl on the other hand were on their knees in extreme pain. The pain only intensified.

When the pain stopped and they were all crawling on the ground. "That bitch. How can she cause so much pain? I need to get out of here," she thought to herself as she opened a portal and crawled into it.

When the portal opened to the other side she landed in front of some dark blue haired girl in a forest somewhere in Summervale.

Dark Lordess

Salva looked around, she had been out of action for awhile and had found a place to stay; however nice she was ready to leave. For the last past days, all had been silent, and it sickened her, she thought of her family, how their peace had once been ruined and now she must go on and destroy.

Before this thought past, out of nowhere, a girl appeared through a portal and landed by her very feet! Un-shocked by the appearance Salva stayed where she was but secretly pulled out a sword of great magic "If there is a struggle, one hit and she's lost to this world" she thought to herself.

She held the sword behind her back with a tight grip and stood tall in front of the intruder - however the land was not hers - looking down at her.

This girl looked battled already but Salva did not sympathize "How dare you come close to me bitch!" She snarled.

If she was there to kill her, she had another thing coming her way.

Zer0ic

Natalia stood up and said, "Who the fuck do you think you are calling me a bitch." She started to brush herself off. Her breasts were nearly popping out of her robes, or at least what was left of them.

"I'll have you know death if you think I don't noticed you magic. I can sense these things... Bitch," she said trying to fix her hair.

Natalia to a good look at the whore and thought, "If I was lesbian I'd do her." She had the fighting stance of a swordsman, yet she sensed magic. Maybe she was wielding a blade imbued with magic or created a sword with magic. Either way, she knew it posed no threat to her. After all, she'd battled Dovan time after time and that was a skill of his.

She quickly summoned to demons to her side and said, "Stand down or prepare a coffin for your death."

Dark Lordess

Salva looked her over, "Is she for real?" She smirked then replied "I am better than you, give in now and you will not die, bitch"

However her strong words, Salva feared what magical abilities this girl processed and felt she must fight, if not only for her honour.

This girl cared way to much for her appearance but she found it quite interesting and hoped to see if what she said, matched how good she was in a fight.

But when two demons took side to her, Salva felt this girl would play dirty.

And when she uttered her last sentence, Salva laughed bitterly however she grinned warmly, then she flung her sword round from her back towards her opponent.

Zer0ic

"You better than me?" Natalia started to laugh.

Natalia started to conjure a lightning bolt in her hand and a fireball in the other. "I can't believe you have the balls... no, the ovaries to think you could kill me."

"Laha, fix my hair please," she said to the female demon, battering her eye lashes. "My hands are kind of full."

The male demon said, "She thinks you'd play dirty." He chuckled a little because he knew the girl was right and Natalia quickly replied, "Oh, does she now. You two stay out of this. And Roho, shut the fuck up. Hey, bitch, I promise not to play dirty," she said with a smile and a wink.

As soon as she said that the girl swung at her.  She evaded the attack. "You little cunt, you're the dirty fighter. And, probably a dirty slut too," she yelled and sent her fireball flying at her.

Dark Lordess

"You are all talk, I can tell you are no match for me!"

Salva didn't trust this Bitch at all "She doesn't know how to properly fight. She relies on others!" However she wondered how this will end. She didn't want to kill her, something about the girl was attracting her gaze...and it wasn't her lack of clothing.

"You only play dirty, I see what you are, I am the real fighter here" She screeched "I was here first, remember? You joined me and what a fucking mistake that was" A sense of pride filled her as she successfully dodged her attack and when she went round to swinging again, a look of madness sealed her eyes and she used her strength and powers to move at an astonishingly fast pace.

Zer0ic

Natalia vanished into nothingness. Then, her voice echoed, "Here is the storm of your death." A storm rolled in pouring rain and rumbling with thunder.  Natalia appeared behind her and sent her bolt of lightning into the clouds above to reinforce her magic within it. "You won't be able to kill me."

Salva swung her sword at her and missed, because she vanished yet again and appeared to her left. "You never hit me," she said. Salva swing became relentless and Natalia continued to Dark Matter Materialize herself.

"Over here bitch."

"You missed."

"Can't touch me."

Natalia's comment became more and more childish with each missing swing. Finally, she appeared up in a tree and said, "Are you tired? Poor thing, looks like you need more practice." Natalia then proceeded to stick out her tongue.

Lightning struck right in front of Salva. "That's my attack. Think you can dodge that?" Natalia began to laugh hysterically. "Now dance bitch," she screamed, and started to wave her hands in an up and down motion that sent lightning down from the sky.

Dark Lordess

However Natalia acted as though she were four, Salva kept her head as a fighter and Adult and tried to not get too angry "You are a child!"

"With a body of a woman" she thought "This will be interesting"

The magic in the sky above them darkened the land and Salva spun round multiple times, looking for the witch, this was not a fight, the girl was merrily playing a game of catch her! Salva stopped swinging and looked at her while lowering her sword to the ground where the point touched the surface.

Salva summoned her energy within, centralizing on where the girl now sat - high in a tree - her magic surged from out of her sword into the earth below without a noise and travelled to the very spot. "You wish I were tired" She spoke.

Just as lightening flew down from the sky, jumping in her way, the light stopping her seeing her enemy. Salva pulled up her magic and ripped apart the tree, sending its body everywhere like an explosion had gone off inside it.

Salva struggled to jump the bolts, however using her speed, she was intrigued "Maybe she is better than I expected! I do not use my magic for just anyone..."

Zer0ic

Natalia removed herself from the tree by transporting herself again. "You bitch," she said, continuing to still launch lightning upon.

Roho and Laha laughed at the girl's statement.

"Will you two shut the fuck up? I'm not a child," she screamed in anger.

"But it's true. You've always acted like a little girl for as long as I can remember," Roho said, barely getting it out do to laughter.

Laha, trying not to mock her master, yet still giggling, said, "At least she acknowledges you as a woman. Plus, she thinks you're interesting. She also thinks your better the she expected, because she rarely uses her magic in battle."

Natalia questioned, "Really? You think I'm interesting?" She stopped sending bolts of lightning and started to walk up to the girl. "You are so nice," she said. She loved to receive compliments.

Dark Lordess

Un-amused by the demons comments and her attacks unsuccessfulness, Salva paused and thought somehow there was no point fighting an un-needed battle. This girl was wasting her time.

"Stop reading my thoughts! demon you worthless pile of shit!" She spat cruelly.

"That cunt is trying to get a weakness out of me. Disgusting." She thought, using inward magic to block out the demon's from her thoughts - an electro protector to sap whoever try's to penetrate it.

The girl seemed flattered and cooler however from the demons noisiness and even though it was from vanity, Salva saw the kind side of her in her face.

"Yes. Your definitely different to the other people I have met before" She said.

"She's coming my way!" this thought send alarm bells off in her head, what if it was a trap, acting calmer to stab her in the back, literally!

But when she uttered her words after that Salva jumped ever so slightly in surprise. She thinks I'm nice rang in her head as a memory flashback appeared. -She sat in a field, it was completely private with no way of anyone coming in. But a young boy somehow walked up behind Salva and due to them being children, they played together and became friends. He later left her secret garden with just those four words and a 'I'll see you later' but she never did again. THAT was her last friend. - Could this be another new beginning?

Zer0ic

"Yes, a very un-needed battle," Laha said to her mentally.

The girl screamed, "Stop reading my thoughts," along with a put down.

Natalia said, "Annoying aren't they," siding with her new pal. "Calm yourself and they can't do a thing."

"She is right, calm down. We don't read thoughts, nor do we penetrate minds. We intercept thoughts outside the mind. When someone is in an extreme emotional state, for example, you being mad, they project their thoughts from their own mind," Roho told her in thought. "Oh, and by the way, she isn't a cunt trying to find your weakness you'd be giving her to much credit"

"Thank you," Natalia said with a huge grin and continued her way up to Salva.

Natalia was confused when Salva sprang back. "What's wrong?"

"She thinks you're going to stab her in the back," Laha answered.

"Stop lying Laha. You just like watching people die. You just want to watch me kill her," Natalia argued in Salva's defense. "So, what's your name sweetheart? I'm Natalia, and those two are Roho and Laha," she said, turning to glare at her demons as if she was saying, "Keep your fucking mouths shut."

Dark Lordess

Salva calmed instantly, sure to stop the irritating creatures. "Very" she answered the question without hesitation.

Emotional was not something she liked to be. But she now had very mutual thoughts and feelings towards this girl, deciding how much of a problem she would be to manage was difficult.

"It was nothing." She said fast after her flashback, she didn't have time to have a heart to heart and she didn't even know her...what was her name? She heard her say Natalia, "good to remember it" she thought along to Natalia's talking.

But she didn't need sticking up for and she didn't need a friend but she made the choice of going along with the treaty. "I am Salva" She flicked her gaze between the three of them "I am a traveller of all lands and I am a swords lady in my own right I shall say" she said quite proudly "Made my own magic of course" she smiled down at Natalia "If you, as you should have, noticed, I am a fighter" She finished her own introduction.

"You are the first person I have seen and spoken to for weeks and I must add, the first person ever to transport themselves in front of my path" She stopped and waited for a reply.

Zer0ic

"It is a pleasure to meet you Salva. By the way, I would have been killed if I had not opened the portal." Natalia went back to grooming herself now that the present danger had faded away. "I usually control the direction it takes me, but I was in a rush." Then, under her breath, she muttered, "Damn bitch and damn fire magic."

Natalia felt it and knew it was time. "Roho, I haven't fed in three damn days," she said.

The demon rushed to her side and cut himself with his claws. Blood came gushing out and Natalia began to drink from his arm. After what seemed an excruciating two minutes, Natalia stopped drinking and said, "Yum, haven't had the taste of youth in three days. That was tasty Roho. Thanks." She was beaming a smile.

"Yeah, whatever," he replied as he walked away.

"How come you are out here? In the middle of nowhere," she asked looking around more thoroughly. "I mean, where are you headed, cause if you're heading to a town I wouldn't mine joining you until we have reached it," she said while imagining a bath filled with warm water and bubbles.

Dark Lordess

"Why would you have died?" Salva looked concerned "What did you do?" Was she some kind of criminal.

"Hmm" She averted her eyes from the wound as Natalia drank from her Demon. She paced the ground in front of them and sharpened her blade with her very fingers "You feed only on blood?" She asked, now spitting and rubbing on the blade with her knuckles, cleaning it and gazing at her own reflection.

She then turned to Natalia after fixing her hair and smiled sweetly as she finished her meal.

"Like I said earlier, I am a traveller. I had been walking to my next destination however it is undecided and I stopped to rest" She eyed the possible directions around "If I get to a town I always investigate what it has to offer while passing through or stopping. I should be going to a town as I need supply's"

She considered Natalia joining her on her way but was unsure if it would be useful or if she would be a burden. "If you want to join me...would you be a hazard to travel with? I am an expert in exploring and need to know if you would keep up?" She stared at what she was earing "You couldn't walk in that! Why should I take you? Why do you want to go?" She started to question her. Salva had never travelled with anybody except her parents before and had been doing this her whole life. She needed to know if this girl would be a problem to her.

But she was happy to except her along and thought it might be nice to have someone to talk to for a change.

Zer0ic

After she finished playing with her hair she began to answer Salva's questions. "Well, you see, I am immortal and can only be kill by fire," Natalia answered. "What did I do... well let's just say resurrecting the ones you love has problems of its own."

Natalia noticed Salva had cleaned her blade and it was shiny like a mirror. Walking up to Salva she grasped her blade and raised it in position to see her own reflection. Fixing her hair with her new found mirror, Natalia said, "To start, no I am not a vampire. I eat just like food just like everyone else, but I do drink blood to keep my youth and immortality."

A traveler? Natalia never heard such babble. Who just travels? And has an undecided destination? She was a strange one. Hell, when she enters a town she merely investigates its simple qualities of what it has to offer. One thing, at least, made sense and that was stopping for supplies.

Natalia's mind questioned if she should actually travel with an odd girl who seemed confused in life with no direction. Her thoughts were interrupted by Salva's words. "Oh, umm... You remember I can teleport with ease. I can keep without problem. Clothes or no clothes," she confirmed, cupping her breasts and winking at Salva in a playful manner. "Now as for why, I just want to take a nice warm bubble bath," she said, rubbing herself suggestively as if she was bathing.

"So, didn't that satisfy your questioning?"

Dark Lordess

"So you transported from a situation with fire due to an ex-dead, crazy lover" She grinned "Sounds interesting!"

She pulled her sword away quickly and put it back out of sight "I am very protective of my swords. Do not touch." She warned.

"I am not worried about Vampires but I'm glad you are not one. That would cause some trouble" Her voice trailed off and she watched Natalia as she seemed to be deep in thought. When she had come back and answered another question Salva intently listened.

Was Natalia flirting with her, if so, she felt she did this to everyone. "A bath? that's it?" A bath, this girl had no adventurer in her. Hadn't she ever heard of a quick shower in the rain?

"Ok, you know what, fine. I see you'll keep me entertained, we can go to the nearest town" She ignored her last question and when back to surveying the land. She was planning on going anyway so she might as well. And their little encounter had just been the fun she had needed...as well as a warm up for the town ahead (If there was to be any fighting.)

Zer0ic

She was glad it seemed Salva accepted her and they took off to the nearest town. Roho and Laha exploded in flames wrapping back from where they came. "Sound interesting? Hell, I should have you join me on one of my visits to see him," Natalia said as her demons vanished.

Her thoughts quick darted off back to vampires and a bath. What if she really was a vampire? Would she want to bathe in blood? Would blood help her skins complexion? So many thoughts and questions arose in her little head, all of them being about the cross between a vampire and a bath.

Her thoughts started to change into horrible ones. She began to worry if Dovan would ever be with her again. What if he didn't even find her attractive? After all, he was not longer himself anymore. He had become more relentless, ruthless, and carefree since she had resurrected him. Or, did she just become ugly?

Popping back into reality she looked back at Salva and said, "Do you think I am attractive?" This time she wasn't being conceited. She was actually concerned.

Dark Lordess

"Well it is interesting to me. I don't exactly lead the same sort of life that you do" She walked at a good pace with long strides, flicking her robe backwards out of the way "I should meet this guy" she said, looking forward at where she was going.

"You seem very...into him. So why did he fight you?" Salva considered the answer that may be given and wondered if she wanted to hear the gossip or stay out of Natalia's love life.

But at least she had one, even if it was complicated, she had someone she maybe loved! Salva felt something break inside of her. She hadn't loved someone in a long time and lovers were very foreign to her. A romantic or sexual love that is, was not part of her long term history. She still loved her Parents. What if she never found someone? what if she were always alone? Or like this anyway...

Then Natalia said "Do you think I am attractive?" and Salva stopped walking and looked at her.

She considered ignoring the question but she sounded genuinely worried about the answer and it had not been to fill her vanity up.

After a moment of silence as she properly looked at the girls features and beauty she spoke "You are very attractive. You are what any man would want, I think your man would want you to want him"

Most likely the reason he is playing a game with her if that's what he were doing.

Salva had never wondered if she were attractive before and now thought about it "Am I?"