Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quiet As A Mouse (M)

Started by visualspice, October 22, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jinai couldn't help but be impressed, and well..
she kind of liked that he wanted to impress her. Drawing up her own dart, she threw it lazily at the board.
"Most men think they have such good aim," she said, her eyes never leaving his, not caring as to where her dart even landed.  But Renna did.

"Jinai! Be careful when you throw your darts! You almost hit me!"

It was the girl's voice that tore Jinai's gaze from Jude's and whens he turned to look, she couldn't stifle the chuckle- for she missed the board entirely and her dart had sunk into the books in the shelf nearby.

Shaking her head, Renna stepped forward to grin playfully at the quarreling 'love birds'.
"It's my turn next!" And she threw the dart at the board, then cursed herself as it bounced off of Jude's dart and tumbled to the floor. "Rats!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude laughed at Renna's miss.  "It's all in the elbow, Renna.  People say the wrist, but it's only because they masturbate more than they should.  Here let me help you."  Jude moved around Jinai and stood behind Renna.  He grabbed her forearm and  held it up.  "Here, see!  Easy."  He carefully pulled her arm back and instructed her to release at it's peak.  "Ready, go!"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Renna laughed and tried again, but it seemed her aim was doomed, for it hit off the board and didn't stick.
"I'm not normally this bad!" she protested with a shake of her head. "Here, let me try again. How was it that it goes from the elbow and not the wrist?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude laughed at the dart that bounced off.  "You've got to look at your target then send the dart on home!  Keep your wrist stiff and just use your elbow to launch it!"  Jude trained her arm once more and loosened it up before he used her arm to throw the next dart.  "Here, Jinai, let me demonstrate on you."  He moved behind her instead and was gentle in his touch as he grabbed her arm and did the same.  "Nice form."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai had been watching with mild jealousy, though she knew she hadn't much to fear in terms of Renna.. but she couldn't help herself from feeling what she did. So when Jude turned his attentions to her, she stiffened beneath his touch, no matter how nice and warm and gentle it was, before smirking and releasing a sigh through her nose.

"You would say that.." she commented, throwing the dart as he instructed as it landed but an inch away from his.

Lion

Jude smelled her subtly and couldn't help his grin when he did so.  As her dart struck the board however, he frowned.  He quirked a brow at her challenge.  "I certainly did," he growled at her.  He turned to take another drink before focusing his hands back on the board.  He took a dart and launched the dart, watching it sink home closer to the bull's eye than the previous one.  He smirked at her.  "Your turn Renna. But if you still need help, you know I won't think twice," he grinned at the young courtesan.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna was all giggles as she tried her hand at the darts again,a nd her dart merely sunk into the board on the outter most side.
"Rats!" she said again, but then grinned towards the others. "Your turn, Jinai."

Giving Jude a quick glance, she stepped away from him and towards the board. And recalling the form he had instructed, threw her dart...

which landed right smack in the middle of the bull's eye.

Lion

"Son of a whore," Jude cursed.  He smirked at her in good humor, though it was obviously forced and he bit his lip as he threw his dart, smacking it right beside Jinai's dart.  He gave her another challenging smug grin and moved back to Renna.  "Here, let me help you," he said moving behind her.  He trained her arm and focused on the  bull's eye and launched Renna's dart.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai studied them from the corner of her eyes. Was.. he doing that on purpose? His hands seemed to be in.. some rather 'comfortable' locations on Renna..

And then...

SMACK!

"I GOT THE BULL'S EYE! I GOT IT!" Renna squealed excitedly as she jumped inside Jude's embrace before turning around and hugging him tightly, kissing him powerfully upon the cheek.

Jinai only stared for a long while, a subtle smile on her lips as she looked at the dart on the ground. It seemed Renna's bull's eye cost her to lose her own.

Lion

Jude laughed in the heat of the moment and wrapped her in his embrace as he kissed her cheek in return.  "That was bloody fantastic," he remarked.  He kissed it again and peered at Jinai.  "You dropped your dart."  He smirked at her and and took it upon himself to return it to her before taking his own shot again.  "Shit!  Close but no dice."

He kept his attention on Renna and only peered at Jinai out from the corner of his eye. "Steady now.  You can do it."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Taking the dart, she smiled hollowly. The fun felt like a ghost around her as she was beginning to realize things she'd rather not. SHe wasn't exactly jealous of Renna...
but she still didn't feel as if... she necessarily belonged. Even as she was yearning for it.

Once it was her turn, she half-assed a try and got it on the board, but not in a circle. Shrugging, she took up her wine.
"Maybe I'll have better luck next time."

Renna's next shot faired just as badly as the young courtesan stuck her tongue out. "Pfft! Well.. who says darts are a woman's game anyways?" she said with a laugh and took up her own wine to fuel her 'giddies'.

Lion

Jude shook his head.  "A poor excuse to keep from partaking," he remarked and walked over to collect the darts from the board.  "Your accuracy is determined by your arm not by what resides betwen your legs."  He turned to look at Jinai and took her in like a fine wine, appreciating her every curve until his eyes met to hers. His smile was warm and welcoming, and he kept looking at her though he spoke to Renna.  "Renna will dinner be ready soon?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna shrugged at Jude's ever so rude comment!
"As if you understand what it's like being a lady!" she said, sticking out her tongue. Then at his question, she turned to the door to call Leesta, but then paused when she noticed the way Jude was taking in Jinai and her lips curled into a smirk like that of a cat's.

"Let me go check..." she said coyly, and before either could stop her, she slipped out of the study anad closed the door.

Jinai, who only noticed Renna's escape last moment, cursed beneath her breath that she was now left alone... with him.

Lion

Jude smiled shyly at Jinai when he realized he was now alone with her.  He gave a soft chuckle and threw another dart at the board, hitting the middle circle.  Instead, he just peered at her and raised a brow at her.  "You're a very good shot.  Do you launch darts at objects quite often?  People too?" he asked, laughing.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai didn't hesitate to launch a dart at Jude's ass. She assumed he'd move out of the way..
if not..
He'd get a dart in his ass.

"All the time."

Lion

Jude cursed loudly when the dart suddenly landed in his ass.  Luckily it mostly bounced off, but it didn't stop it from pricking him in its trajectory.  He must have jumped about three feet in the air and promptly grabbed his cheek and he turned on her.  "Woman!" he growled and threatened to throw a dart at her, but bid back his rage.  He rubbed his ass with his free hand.  "What was that for!?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What?" she said, giving him a playful smirk. "You were asking for it."

Lion

Jude sat down and threw another dart at the board, purposefully missing Jinai's head as it struck the inner circle.  "I most certainly was not!" he said hotly.  He took a drink of his whiskey and glared up at her.  "Am I to safely assume the dart in the ass is what you think of seeing me again?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai's smile grew larger at his statement.
"Not at all, but you were parading your ass earlier- I just thought it'dbe fun to strike it with a dart." She lifted up her own wine glass and drank a bit more before setting it down and looking him over.
"BUt I will admit.. I wasn't expecting to ever see you again." And it pained her to add, cuase, for some reason, she did not want to hurt his feelings (just yet) as she added, "It's.... nice to see you again. You look well. Glad to see the Christy's haven't framed you for anything."

Lion

His expression grew coy as she spoke and he looked at her with speculative eyes.  He quirked a brow at her and he grinned, just a little.  "Really?  You're happy?" he gave her a skeptical chuckle and his smile only grew.  "I'll drink to that I suppose."  He took another sip.  "Though I will admit as well, I was quite sure I was never going to see you again.  But...I'm glad I did.  I hope you've been doing well.  You're certainly more...fit than when I last saw you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn