Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quiet As A Mouse (M)

Started by visualspice, October 22, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

This time she aimed a dart for his shoe.
"What do you mean.. fit?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The dart landed just past his sole and landed in the rug at his feet.  He grinned smugly at her.  "Fit, you know.  Healthy.  Firm.  Athletic.  I should tear you right out of your clothes and you'd see what I mean," he commented, looking at her as if he could see right through her clothing.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai, not entirely sure if she should condone his statement, merely smirked.
"And the way you look at me makes me wonder if that's all you've been thinking about these last few years... how long has it been anyways?" She turned away from him and waltzed over towards the window. "Maybe it quite hasn't been two years..."
Though secretly, she counted the days.. just a little, since their last fateful rendez-vous...
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I thought about your face too," Jude commented and laughed a little.  Watching her move toward the window, his eyes lingered down along her body and he grinned in appreciation.  He laughed and downed the rest of his whiskey and cleared his throat.  "I didn't count the days I'm afraid," he said softly.  "But I do know that it was too long.  I'm sure you made use of those letters you took from me.  And I hope...those jewels you nicked too."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At the mention of jewels, she lightly touched the hidden pocket in her clothing were she kept them. She hadn't the gall to.sell them, and after thinking about it, she merely shrugged.
"I'm pretty creative, so you never have to worry about me."

Lion

Jude laughed again and stood, standing behind her, stepping softly until he was close enough.  "That's good to know."  He smirked and peered down at her.  "But I know better than to worry about you.  You were resourceful enough to fool me.  So I imagine you were up to all sorts of trouble while you were away..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Shit. He just had to step up beside her... Now she couldnt try to escape out the window. Giving him a half hearted smile, her attention was soon focused on the door.

"Looks like the quail is done. Come on you two," And Renna gestured for them the follow. Smirking, Jinai swept her arm forward and said, "After you."

Lion

"Why don't we go on together," said Jude, and locked arms with Jinai before she could protest.  He led them after Renna downstairs to the dining hall and when they were there, only then did he release her.  He pulled out a chair for Jinai and then one for Renna before seating himself at the side of the table, across from Renna's most desperate guest.

He grinned at her, then his hostess and watched with coy eyes as the main course was set out on the table.  "My that smells most lovely, Renna.  My stomach is growling all ready.  Or maybe that was our mutual friend here.  Sometimes it's hard to tell," he said, grinning.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

There would be no reprieve, as Jinai inwardly (and somewhat) outwardly, sulked. Jude knew her far too well, and now she was beginning to feel the woes of.social entrapment. Once seated, she cut Jude a stare, and so at.his comment, she gave a darker smirk.

"Really, Jude, behave!" Renna chastised. "And here I thought you'd be thrilled Jinai was back in your life." She added with a playful pout.

Not even giving Jude time to.taste his food, Jinai suddenly launched a wad of potatoes at his face, and when it splattered and stuck to his cheek, Renna's eyes went wide as she gasped through a laugh.

"J-Jinai!" She.stammered. She couldnt believe her! And her eyes.remained wide as.she took in the goopy, seasoned potatoes as they slipped down Jude's face, a portion of which landed on the table clothe with a squishy 'plop'.

Lion

[8D Aw, the potatoes of love!  Shakespeare couldn't have written it better!]

When the potatoes came flying at his face, getting in his hair and on his clothes, Jude spat out the ones that made it into his mouth and he used his fingers to scrape away what potato remained on his face.  He glared at Jinai, and licked his lips, tasting the food.  "Delicious," he smirked knowingly at her and sucked on his fingers.  He sufficiently cleaned off his face and made no move toward retribution.  "Nice shot.  You've got better aim than you let on, Ms. Rinstgate."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Splat.
She didn't let him fully finish that statement as a piece of seasoned quail came next as it burst into a thousand, juicy pieces off his nose.
"Really?" She hummed curiously. "How's the quail?"

Lion

Jude rolled his eyes at her sarcasm and took a bite out of the quail regardless.  "Delicious!" he said again.  He took his wine and drank it deeply.  He smirked at Jinai and still focused on eating his food, as if nothing ever happened.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ooc: between YOUR typo of 'eating his foot' and the vision of the quail exploding off his nose... I'll never get back to bed. XD too many giggles.
-------

Ignore her would he? So she did the only.logical thing, and launched her ENTIRE quail at his head. It was enough to bust a laugh from her as she pointed at him and held onto her gut. Gods! There was pieces of quail meat and little bones everywhere.

Lion

Jude felt the bird bounce and explode off his face and the laughter resounding from the walls of the room.  He drank from his wine and enjoyed his meal, even as he saw Renna laughing as well.  He pursed his lips and cleaned his face off once more.  He took what remained of the bones of his own bird and stood up took two small bones, promptly walked over and stuck them up Jinai's nose.

[Good.  My evil plan is working!  8D]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Well, that was uncomfortable! Immediately tearing the quail bones from her nose she shoved Jude far.enough back she could knee him in the balls... The. Ran like hell.

Renna gasped.through her.giggles.
"After her, Jude!" She laughed. "She's getting away!"

Lion

The blow was something Jude had learned to expect from someone like Jinai and thankfully, he only grunted and got out of breath for a few seconds after steeling himself.  Immediately at Renna's instigation, Jude bolted after the woman and reached out to catch her by the arm, he promptly yanked her back and pressed his lips to hers, holding her in a vice grip, and at an angle that would make it difficult to kick him in the nuts again.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She was strangely surprised she hadn't gotten further. She made it about half way down the grand table when she felt a pull on her arm and.as she was spun around, her hair fell across her.face as his lips crashed into hers. Tasting quail and smelling his musk, she melted into the kiss and held onto him fierce, surprised to find herself kissing him back.

Lion

He gave a soft subtle moan when her lips returned force against his.  He breathed against her, chewing on her lips a little and tilting his head.  When nearly a full minute was up, he pulled his head back, a loud lip-smack resounding from it and he licked his lips.  His hand came around and smacked her ass.  "That's for not writing," he said with a smirk on his face and walked back to the dining table.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai stood there, stunned. After a moment, she suddenly dashed for.the door.

Lion

Jude sighed and watched her leave yet again.  He turned to Renna.  "Does she always leave without a goodbye?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn