Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quiet As A Mouse (M)

Started by visualspice, October 22, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jinai grinned and sat back on the bench by the table, and grinned over at Jude.
"Enjoyed.. maybe, but i'm still hungry." she said, licking at her fingers. "What else you got?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"There's still plenty left on the plate, help yourself," Jude remarked, wiping off the honey that slipped down on his ass.  Jude laughed and peered back at her and licked what honey slipped off his hands.  "You just look for any excuse to get me to take off my pants, don't you?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

ANd so Jinai ate was on the plate, though with little honey left, it was kind of bland. She was trying to clean out the honey jar with one piece as she thought over Jude's suggestion with a smirk.
Then she gestured to him with a roll of her wrists.
"Yep. Now drop 'em." she said with a smirk. "At least let me have a show while I'm dealing with this trailing hang over." SHe said, after swallowing down her honey-soaked food.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude was already pulling his pants off when she instructed him.  "Well, you can look but don't touch.  You've sunk you teeth into enough don't you think?" he teased, looking over his shoulder with a wink.  He pulled them out from under his legs and finished cleaning where she doused him with honey.  "Bleh! I'm all sticky!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"You know..." she said, looking him over. "There are ways to get you unsticky." And she popped a piece of honeyed-cake into her mouth.

Lion

"Oh really?" Jude remarked with a smirk as he took his pants walked over to the basin.  "I don't suppose you wouldn't have anything in mind...would you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Is there a hog pit out back? We could take you out there and throw you into the mud." And at that, she grinned and just appreciated the view. But ugh, her head ache. Lucky for him,s he wouldn't try anything on him..
well..
yet.

Lion

"No," Jude said with a grin.  "Just a pond and an untilled field."  He chuckled and glanced nonchalantly at her.  He could feel her eyes looking up and down at him and he smiled at her, washing his pants.  "I'll wash up in the tub, don't you worry.  How's your head?  Have some tea, please."  He had since removed his shirt and wrapped it around his waist to give him some small decency and knotted it at his hip.  He brought her some and sat down across from her, leering her over. "I'm sorry for pushing you, if you're still upset about that."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Popping another honey cake into her mouth, she grinned at him and told him simply, "No."

Lion

"Drink the tea, you'll enjoy it," Jude said, nudging the cup in front of her.  He then go up and began collecting the plates and dishes and taking them to the wash bin, still wearing only his shirt covering his waist.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinia just admired that ass from where she sat, eating another few bites of her meal before pushing her plate away and staring at the tea. She wrinkled her nose. "I never really fancied tea." But she drank it anyways, and continued to smirk at the mess he had become- not seeming to care about her own.

Lion

Jude smirked at her.  Once he was done with the dishes he moved back to her and placed a hand on either side of her chair.  "So you just gonna stare or are you gonna make a move?" he asked softly.  "I can stand around sticky all day.  Though you had a proper clean up plan."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Maybe I did, but maybe I didn't," she gave a casual shrug as she peered at nothing in particular. "Or maybe I just like seeing you suffer.." and she spotted some honey on her  own hand and gave it a slow, sultry lick.

Lion

He smiled at her, grin growing wider.  "Oh please, allow me," he replied and took her hand mid-lick and licked it off her hand himself, sucked her flesh until it was thoroughly clean.  "There.  Now if you nothing else in mind then, I'm going to fill the buckets from the water pump and take a bath."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But before he could get anywhere, she grabbed onto his hand nad grinned, hair hiding her eyes as she got to her knees before him.. and began to kiss and lick at the honey on his lower belly, near where the hem of his pants should have been.

Lion

He shivered, but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of making it obvious and he just grinned down at her.  "I thought you didn't have anymore ideas," Jude smirked cleverly at her.  He hands reached for her face however and his fingers weaved through her hair, brushing it from her eyes, his touch gentle, almost sweet.  "I hope my skin is not to bitter."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She lifted her lips from his skin only to remark to him, "It's sweet now that it's laced in honey." ANd not bothering to look up int his eyes, she lowered her lips down to his erection, and let a long, hot tongue glide across it, parting the honey that was stuck there as she went. And after doing this a few more times and seeing his member stiffen even more with excitement, she then parted her lips and swallowed it into her mouth whole.

Lion

Well damn if he thought she was good with her tongue before, his eyes were as good as rolled back.  He groaned and shivered and when she swallowed him whole, his knees gave way and Jude fell backwards on the ground, hitting his head on the floor.  "Ouch..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai looked, giving him an appreciative smirk as she licked her lips and moved over top of his body, leaning down over top of him and just letting her tongue lap all across his chest.
"Careful.." she purred between licks. "The floors slippery."

Lion

Jude nursed his head.  Despite his pounding skull, he laughed anyway and shivered beneath her lips.  "Anything to get pinned underneath you," he muttered with a feigned frown.  "You would take advantage me after making me hit my head!  Hmm, a little further up please....  I got some syrup pooled on my well sculpted chest!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn