Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quiet As A Mouse (M)

Started by visualspice, October 22, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jinai smirked.
"You should know how it works by now.." she told him, and moved forward, her tongue lapping acrss his skin, higher and higher until she was lapping at the part where his shoulder met to his neck.
"So dirty.." she breathed hotly across his skin.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude chuckled and his breath hitched, moaning softly at the feeling of her tongue on his skin.  "Then I can expect to make you scream in the next few minutes."  Though he didn't remember if she was still largely dressed or not, Jude's hands reached down her back and slipped down against her body, forcing her down on his erection, and grinding her hips against his, so that she could feel him as much as possible.  "Hey, I have an idea.  Why don't we go for a dip in the pond?  We can bathe in there."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai smirked as Jude tried to have sex with her through her clothes. It felt pretty good, too bad they were both sticky.
"A bath?" she said, continuing to kiss up his neck. "What for?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"So we can get dirty and clean at the same time, duh!" Jude smiled at her.  "Besides I haven't got swimming in a long time and we deserve a well-earned break, don't we?  But if you don't want to, I understand."  It was his turn to lean his head in toward her neck and begin licking and sucking on her skin where she was covered in honey.  "Or we could just stay here and fuck on the kitchen floor.  Your call."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai grinned. Both ideas sounded appealing except..
"Let's fuck on the kitchen floor."
Sounded better...
Grinning, she sealed her lips over his before he could protest, as her legs spread over top of his and she rocked her hips against him, trying to fuck him- even though her clothes were still on.

Lion

The grinding was enough to make him whimper underneath her.  Jude bit and sucked on her lips, kissing her hard and letting her rock his hips as they went.  "Damn you woman," he growled, grinning through their kisses.  "You feel good even with your clothes on."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

As she continued to rock her hips, she growled at his words and dragged her teeth now along his neck, then moved up to nibble at his ear and used her tongue to lick off some of the honey there.
"You would say that. Now rip my damn clothes off," she growled, and sunk her teeth into his ear.

Lion

"Don't you mean MY clothes?" Jude laughed.  He figured her wound was feeling much better now and Jude did exactly as she commanded and he didn't bother to go easy on her.  His hands were stuck with honey and pieces of hot cake and lint as he pulled the shirt over her head.  His face was buried against her chest, sucking and licking at the honey that was slathered along her breasts.

His hands expertly slipped her pants over her ass and she was riding him, his member deep inside her, using his hands on her hips to guide her.  Not that she needed much guiding.

"OH GOD!" came a cry that wasn't from Jude and he heard stumbling back up the stairs, as Oakley had mistakenly thought it was safe to come down.  "RENNA!  YOU WERE RIGHT!  I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU!  YOU TRICKED ME, DAMMIT!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At Oakley's cry, Jinai laughed and fucked Jude freely.
"God, I love this." she said, her breasts bouncing and shining with honey while moving over top of him like an animal. "All of this, " she growled. "Why don't we have sex on the floor more often?"
And the thrill of being caught sent her over the edge as she smashed her lips over his and fucked him like crazy.

Lion

Jude could feel her grinding down on him and it drove him insane once more.  His back arched and his hands guided her hips, well gripping onto them for dear life was more like it, but it all he could do to keep from being thrown over the edge of ecstasy so early.  "Well, beds are slightly more comfortable.  Gods, don't feel the need to take a breath whatever you do," he grumbled through pants, moans, and breaths.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai kept him pinned down and grinned.
"Just shut up and let's fuck." And that was all there was to it.
Her tongue was all over his neck and chest, her hips moving possessively, his cock buried deep inside her and slamming into her like a piston as they fucked over and over again.
They did it on the floor, across the table, on top of the table, against the cupboards that banged as Jinai bent over them like a dog, her knees hitting into them as she felt Jude thrust into her, his balls slapping into her ass he went into her so deep- and she was crying out in ecstasy, and begging him for more and more.

Lion

Jude's breath was haggard and he was covered in a slather of sweat and honey and giving it to her as much as he could.  He held her from behind and felt himself coming here and there with each change of position.  At long last he leaned over her back, panting hard, breathing hard.  "Okay okay," he breathed at her demand.  "I just...need...to...catch...my breath."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Next round she was on his lap, sitting on it as he sat on the counter top, then on the chair, ontop of the chair, back ont eh floor, up against the wall, and eventually she was back on the table, laying beneath him with her legs spread.
"Gods, Jude!" she called out. "I love this! I love this! I love this!" and then a whimpering scream and shudder, and she belted out one more, "I love you!" and at the words she sang, her voice went hoarse in her throat as she came harder than she ever had, her sex pulsated with madness, her body shaking in bliss untils he collasped beneath him, nearly passing out from the bliss. And with a hand lying across her forehead, half hiding her face from his.. her smile slowly began to fade as she realized what she had said as her chest heaved as she was recovering from labored breaths.

Lion

Jude was sweating, dripping with it, his body burning and yearning when at last they were done.  He'd lost his voice, or it came out in haggard, broken breaths and he laid atop her, his head on her chest as they warmed in the aftermath of their love making.  He was smiling, though he had heard the word she had said to him.  He kept his eyes looking toward the wall, catching his breath and he peered up at her smiling sweetly.  He wasn't sure what to make of it, but he didn't exactly abhor her words.  He grinned and leaned down toward her face and softly kissed her on the cheek.  "We should take a bath in the pond," he suggested.  "More room, and I can hear Oakely and Renna sloshing the waters upstairs.  And don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai just lay there, like a stone. Her hand, remaining draped over her eyes was not lifted. Nor did her smile come back. She merely breathed, her chest still rising and falling as she turned away from him and whispered, "Fuck."

Unfortunately for her, she couldn't just slip away from him. He was ontop of her, and she- awkwardly on the table. So she did all she could do in attempts to get away- and gave his shoulders a shove to push him back.

"Er... get off of me," she commanded, hoarsely. "I think my backs all fucked up."
And maybe her head!

Lion

Jude did as she told him, after a heavy sigh and droop of his head.  He rolled off of her and reached for his soggy wet clothes and grumbled to himself.  "Geeze, I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have said anything, I shouldn't have kissed you.  I'm sorry.  'Cause not that I mind those words, not that I want you to leave, or disappear, or get hurt, or lose yourself in a high, or runaway because you're not wanted, because that just isn't true.  You are wanted.  Dammit, you are wanted.  You might even be needed," he said in a low voice, mostly just musings to himself as he opened the back door and walked out toward the pond alone.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai remained, naked and sitting on the table alone. After catching all of his remarks, she just sat there, staring off to space, thinking about all that had happened, what he said, what's been done, before slipping back into her clothing and making her way out the front door....
and down the road...

Lion

Jude heard the door slam and before he knew it himself, he was rushing after her down the dirt road in soaking wet pants, at least scrubbed clean from the honey, but now had a cloud of dirt over them.  He saw her in the distance and ran after her as fast as he could.  He had a strong body with long legs and he caught up with her, catching her by the arm.  "Don't go, Jinai.  Please don't go," he said, eyes imploring her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She couldn't walk fast enough, but she sure as shit felt numb by the time he reached her. She didn't want to look at him, she just wanted to go, and when he caught her by the arm she felt herself snap whenshe was forced to look at him.
"Get the fuck off me, Jude!" she siad, trying to pry her arms away.

Lion

He let her go and frowned at her.  "I'm sorry for what I said.  I don't want you to leave.  Please stay," he said softly to her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn