Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quiet As A Mouse (M)

Started by visualspice, October 22, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna promptly stepped on his foot.
"Why are.you asking me?" And she shoved him.from his chair.  "Go after her!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"OUCH!" he scowled at Renna.  "Why should I!?  She's just gonna kick me in the balls again!"  But after a few seconds and another sip of wine, he looked down at Renna.  Rolling his eyes, he sighed and began walking to the door.  "All RIGHT!"

He stepped down from her front door, but couldn't see Jinai anywhere in sight.  Damn was she fast.  He wasn't sure he wanted to ruin his suit running after her, when he saw a figure gunning it down the street.  Instead he just stood there, watching her.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Too bad the figure was someone else. Jinai scared the shit out of Leetsa and put her on the run, so when Jude stood there watching, a bucket of water spilled over his head, and Jinai smirked from where she leaned over the balcony above him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Too bad his suit was ruined anyway, and Jude stood there in a sopping wet suit and his hair now plastered to his face.  He looked up at Jinai and quirked a brow at her.  "I really hope that was water," he grumbled, before slowly stepping back inside.  "Renna!  Your guest just soaked me!  Do you have some other clothes I can change into?!  Damn woman!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai smirked and gave a shrug. Was he expecting piss? And once Renna got a good luck at him she gasped, then instead of being able to help him, she laughed and laughed all the while.Jinai now.admired her handy work from.whereshe stood at the top of the steps.

"I could ask Leetsa to see what we've got," the girl chuckled.

Lion

Jude saw Jinai from the top of the steps and glared at her, but it was accompanied by a good humored grin and he pushed his hair back out of his face.  He immediately removed his jacket from his shoulders and shook his head at Renna.  "I wouldn't count on it, she left!  She was running down the street."  He smiled at Jinai and gave her a wink.

After laughing he laid his jacket down on a chair.  "It's all right, just show me to a room where I can change and I'll look myself."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna just shook her head at Jinai,hands on her hips.
"If I lose my.only servant because you terrified her... So help me, Jinai!" And she then gestured towards the stairs at Jude's inquiry. "The door right behind Jinai. That's the room I keep most of the men's extra clothing."

And Jinai's smirk dared him, as if saying 'Come on up!'

Lion

Jude smirked at Jinai, but his eyes showed he wasn't afraid of her.  He did come up the stairs, one at a time, eyes on her at all times.  And when he was at her level, his foot promptly came up backwards and gave her a strong nudge, pushing her down a couple of steps before he retreated the rest of the way upstairs and going in the indicated room.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna giggled at their antics and moved to.make herself 'scarce' (she had to find Leetsa anyway!), leaving her home momentarily 'vacant'. Jinai onlyssmirked and followed after Jude, lazily leaning against the bed frame to watch him undress.

Lion

Jude had found a towel from the washroom and used that to help dry him off.  He was certain Jinai had had enough of the antics when he had his back to her, finding a clean and dry shirt from the armoire and pulling his wet one over his head and turning to hang it on a chair.  "ANSGAR'S BALLS!" he cried out, jumping when he saw her in front of him.

"Jinai!  Can't I have a little privacy?" Jude huffed, rolling his eyes.  He threw the towel over his head and began drying his hair.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Smirking, Jinai simply.reclined back onto the bed.
"Since when were courtesans ever shy?"

Lion

Jude rolled his eyes at her.  "I guess even I have a sense of decency," he sighed, but proceeded to change with her in the room anyway.  It wasn't like he had anything she hadn't seen before anyway.  And it was a little exciting having her linger on the bed the way she did.  Still, however, he turned around and was far enough away to sit down and take his boots off, and unbutton the clasps on his trousers.

"But I guess, really, I'm just hard for you to resist," he countered, smirking at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai said nothing,her smirk never growing or.changing as she stated simply, "Well... We are both sitting on top of a large bed..."

Lion

"Indeed we are," Jude said, nodding to her, shortly before standing and dropping his trousers.  "And it's a miracle, I don't have you screaming your lungs out."  He smirked at her and raised a brow.  "But we are both guests in our friend's house.  It would be rude to even entertain the idea of such a thing."  He slowly pulled his clothes back up and sat back down on the bed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai tossed her head.back in a dry laugh.
"Rude for who?" Really... Was Jude Armand such a prude? The sparkle in her eyes was.a.challenging one.. but was his statement for real? Perhaps she had been wrong about him, or did he forget she loved this sort of thing?

Lion

"Rude for Renna of course," Jude remarked, his voice rife with humor, as she clearly wasn't getting his joke.  He rolled his eyes and stood once more, slipping the clean shirt over his head and turning around, ticking it into the hem of his trousers.  "Well, you've had your show.  Happy now?"  It was a rhetorical statement, before he moved toward the bed and laid down.  "Though...you may be on to something.  This bed is quite comfortable.  Maybe even more comfortable than mine."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai only.smirked at.him but.said.nothing as she gave a shrug. "A good bed for Renna and I to practice," she stated with a slight challenging rise of her chin. "She did, after all, have to learn her secrets from someone."

Lion

"Hm, sure, sure," Jude said, eyes looking up and out to the décor.  "Lovely design, though could use a few touch ups here and there.  It's nice.  It's quaint."  He leaned back and put his arms up behind his head.  He stared up at the ceiling.  "You took the dress too didn't you?  I put all your things away, but I couldn't find that dress in particular."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai went silent at his question before she shrugged.
"So I thought it.was.nice... Not that Ive worn it again..."

Lion

Jude turned his head to look at her.  He turned body so that he was pointed opposite of her but laid beside her regardless.  "You liked being Lady Thames didn't you?" he chuckled, peering at her head from the side of his head.  "Admit it!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn