Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quiet As A Mouse (M)

Started by visualspice, October 22, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"What wasn't to like? Besides, it afforded me.a.few.good fucks," she informed him with a smirk.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude laughed, quite giddily in his own right, and turned to look at her once more.  "I would hope so.  Those dresses were very expensive.  But like I said, Sal's the best," he chuckled.  He didn't think much more about it, watching her from the side the way he did, and just leaned in and kissed her cheek softly.  "You still smell like that perfume.  I imagine you took that too."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai was all smiles until his lips met to her cheek and he brought up her perfume.
"You slept.like a log, so I had plenty of time to take what I wanted..." She said, avoiding his gaze.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

His voice was soft and speculative.  "Is that what it was?" he said softly.  "Taking what you wanted?"  He still smiled, but it was only slightly less sweet. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai grew quiet, her eyes hollow as they focused on the wall, her.smirk frozen in place, though more stiff and cold.

"Well well well, didn't take YOU two too long to find a bed!" Renna said cheerfully from where she stood at the door. "But good news, Leesta's back so I won't have to kill you." And she tossed Jinai a playful wink. "So shall I leave you two alone? Or have you settled down enough for us to.try.eating dinner again?"

Lion

Jude looked at Jinai. He knew cold smiles well enough to feel its eyes solely from appearance.  It was not an uncommon method of communication between nobles and he only kept his eyes on Jinai for a time.  "I believe that would be up to Jinai," he replied.  "But I would love to continue dinner if she wants to.  I don't think she ate a bite."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai, finally warming to his comment, merely stated, "This is true. Most of it landed on your face."
Standing up from the bed, she approached Renna and took her by the arm. "Perhaps we can try this dinner eating again?" And as she said it, she spared but a single, playful glance back to Jude as Renna giggled.

Renna rolled her eyes. "Alright, my lady. Let's go eat cake!"

Lion

Jude smirked at Jinai as he watched the pair of them through glistening eyes.  He sat up and followed the pair, adjusting the hem of his new trousers, for they were a bit tighter than his own fitted clothes.  Jude waved his arms.  "Ladies first," he smiled at Jinai and closed the door behind them.  As they made it back down to the dining table, he had folded up the sleeves of the clean shirt and resumed his old seat, when the cake and more food was presented before them.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

THis time it appeared as if the meal was to be more civilized. Jinai ate her tea and cake with care, almost seeming to mimic her alter ego Lady Thames just a bit. Too bad she was still in her street clothes. Renna, naturally, enjoyed her cake and had a second piece, and when she inquired to Jinai if she wanted more, Jinai shook her head.

"No, I think I've had enough for one day. If you bring me out another piece of cake, I'll just make Jude wear it." ANd through a subtle glance, she looked at the part of him she imagined she'd make him wear it on before lifting her gaze from his crotch and grinned at Renna.

Lion

Jude too quietly enjoyed his cake while he made light conversation.  It was good, chocolate and when he heard Jinai's comment, his eyes smiled at her and his expression was wry.  He turned to Renna and grinned.  "This is fantastic.  You should give me the recipe.  Though the only thing that would make this better would have to be strawberries."  He smirked at Jinai and ate a second piece.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I don't know, strawberries might be too... excessive," she said, and as Renna watched their exchanged, she rolled her eyes.

"You two have only been together for what, an hour, and already I know your sex life." Renna said with a roll of her eyes. "But.. it just so happens we have strawberries," Renna said with a giggle. "Too bad it's not for you."
And she took up her tea and gingerly gave a sip.

Lion

Jude laughed at the insinuation and promptly took a fork and piece of cake and launched it at Renna, splatting it on her cheek.  "That was for you!"  He drank what was left of his wine and poured the final drops into his tea.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna froze, not BELIEVING he had just don't that. Even Jinai's expression made her brows raise as she lifted her wine glass to her lips and said, "Nice shot."

Renna, gasping, gave  shake of her head and a devilish smile as she rolled back her sleeves ad said, "Oh, the fight is ON."
Not wasting another minute, she tried to launch some cake at him, only to have it land on his crotch.

Jinai snorted her wine through her nose and fell back in her chair with a laugh.
"I'm not cleaning that!" she said after a moment, which even made REnna laugh.

Lion

"Good thing these aren't my pants," Jude snorted and jumped out of his chair.  He pulled the cake from his pants and launched it at Jinai.  The grabbed more cake and used his other hand to throw it at Renna.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai was no fool and ducked beneath the.table before the cake could hit her, all the while Renna tried to launche more cake at Jude while his second cake bomb exploded into her.hair.

Lion

Jude was laughing until he was red in the face and his stomach was quickly growing tense from the laughter.  He took punches of his cake, each ready for fire and launched one at Leesta too as she walked by the hallway.  The poor woman was merely doing her job when the cake came splattering across her face.  She yelped and ran from the door way.

Cake landed on his shirt and face, before he could duck.  But he threw more cake at Renna, regardless.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

As the 'cake storm' raged on above her, Jinai sat pensively beneath the table, smirking when Leetsa  got hit. She had a bit of cake on her own self, but not much, and what she did have on her, she took off with her finger and licked that off with her tongue. It tasted pretty good, or so she thought.

Up above in the 'cake wars', Renna was ready with another fistful of cake, but paused before realizing-
"Hey-.. where's Jinai?" ANd by then, Jinai took the cue and was crawling her way towards the door beneath the long table.

Lion

Upon seeing her ass visible, Jude took the opportunity and smashed cake on it, and threw the rest of it on her.  "Don't think you're getting away so easily!" Jude was on her in a manner of moments, holding her from behind her and tickling her savagely, smearing cake all over her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Thinking she had evaded the worst, Jinai groaned when her ass was smeared with cake...  But that wasn't the end of it. Now she was wrangled and attacked savagely with more cake and tickles. That bastard! If she could fight against him she would, but she was howling with laughter. And when Renna showed up, she was even less help as she dumped wine on her chest.

"Throw more cake and wine on her so she can't escape!" Renna said, howling with laughter herself. "And keep tickling her Jude until she caves!"

"W-what?!" Jinai squealed. "Cave for what?"

Renna's.grin was pure evil.

"To.stay here all week with me while Jude is visiting," she said as she jut out her chin.

Lion

Jude had been startled by Renna's response and paused long enough to  look at her, but kept his hold on Jinai.  So that was her plan all along.  He grinned at the woman captive in his embrace and enjoyed her momentary torment.  "Well!?" he cried. "Do you cave?" He grinned evilly and continued to smeak cake all over her with relentless hands.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn