Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The Skylight Meeting

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2005, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

After the next three introductions, Alexian wrapped up that phase of the meetings by directing everyone's attention to Virtue, "Lastly, this is Virtue, a proxy of my own creation made to assist all you and me in our endeavors against Mother. Anyone unfamiliar with an entity such as a proxy should know that they are living beings created to be kind of extension for High Seraphim or similar beings. She shall try her best to aid all of you and to be an adequate representative of myself, and I have my full faith in her ability."
Alexian beamed and started with, "Now that all of us know our kin in arms, let us begin with-"
"Wait, wait, wait," interrupted Neseraph, propping himself up from his laid back position in his seat. "I don't know about the rest of the guys at this table, but I've been hearing a whole lot about this Mother person and most of it, quite frankly," Neseraph made a quick slicing motion over his head with his right hand, "I don't get. Mind telling us a little about this Mother so we all at least have some clue about who we're up against, Alex?"
After fully taking in his question, Alexian nodded her head and replied, "Of due course, Neseraph. Everyone, listen well.
"I have long known the High Seraphim called Mother. In true fact, she was actually a human of earth before she rose into the Upper Heavens. She and her beautiful daughter lived in the countryside of a great nation during a time of ignorance and little tolerance among Man. It was this ignorance and lack of tolerance that ultimately led to both her and her daughter to be burned alive inside their own home. In their next lives, both rose to the Heavens, though the mother higher than the daughter. I befriended Mother soon after she ascended to Upper Heaven, and all was well and good...until something extraordinary happened. Somehow, Mother recalled that she once had a daughter, and she swore over her own heart that she would once again be reunited with her. Truthfully, I even agreed to aid Mother in her search, for I could not stand the thought of a mother being separated from her daughter. Perhaps disheartened as time waned, Mother grew more and more...reclusive, and less responsive to me. I cannot even remember exactly when it happened, but at some point, Mother vanished and could not be reached even through telepathy. And I have never heard from or about her until the present. That is all I know of her."
Tangent hung his head a little; the story apparently had an effect on him.
"How very tragic - almost worthy of a play," commented Insera with little emotion. "But I fail to see how this individual ties into the exodus of Neseraph and myself from this time."
"Always business," Neseraph remarked. "Wouldn't hurt ya to play every now and then."
"Bloody keep your mouth shut." Insera had enough of that.
Alexian turned her attention to Insera and reassured her, "All will have something to gain from our alliance, if I must see to it personally."
Insera perked an eyebrow and asked, still not convinced, "Are you trying to offer me the credit card of good faith?"
"What she's trying to say is 'When can we get started?'" Neseraph slipped his revised edition of her question. "Isn't that right, babe?"
She smacked Neseraph hard on the back of the head and snapped, "I would appreciate it if you would refrain from putting words into my mouth again, thank you. And don't call me that!"
Alexian placed her hands in her lap in a proper manner and explained, "Soon enough, I pray. This day we have successfully garnered a valuable asset to our cause, on the part of Norriden Utor's magnificient ability and show of courage. He has rescued a renegade proxy of Mother named Kynrei from being unmade by the very same. We will have to wait until she wakes, however, unless she has, in good fortune, already spoke to you, Norriden?"
Virtue glanced over at Norriden and nodded; everything that Kynrei might have said could be of great importance in forming an effective plan.

Anonymous

As the coversation continues on, Tesri takes his time to grab a chair from another table and stratles itthe opposite way one would normally sit in a chair. He found his place right behind Norriden. Suddenly, the spotlight shifted onto Norriden and Tesri couldn't help but smile at that. Norriden couldn't help but think back at the dim time when he tried to keep Kynrei away from Mother.
Kynrei managed to open her eyes a little bit, starting to shiver as if she were cold when she did.
She glanced up at Norriden, speaking nearly inaudibly, "You can...still find her. But...time...is against...you. she is...two now. one is imprisoned...the other is...free...unaware. one is fading away...and one is being...reborn. you can...use one...to find the other. mother holds...the keys...but...the locks...they...can be broken...with help..."

"She mentioned that Nazune has been split into two. One fading, one reborn. There are locks that can be broken with help, but that's all I got before she lost consciousness. I know there's more, so there's only a matter of time before she comes to and fills in the blanks for us." Norriden puts out what he got from the riddlebox. Perhaps it's best to wait for Kynrei before doing anything.

Anonymous

Tangent glanced back up when Norriden relayed the information, taking an active interest in what he had to say.
Neseraph raised an eyebrow. "Split in two? Hell, now that has to hurt...geez."
Disregarding the fact that it was most likely sarcasm, Insera corrected Neseraph harshly, "I highly doubt that it was meant literally."
Alexian almost instantly went into thought trying to decipher what the words might have meant, "Split into two...one fading, one reborn...locks that can be broken..." After spending a moment pondering the riddle, she finally said, "I do not think that we know enough to make any sound judgments as of this moment. It seems that indeed we will have to wait until Kynrei recovers from her ordeal to learn more of what she knows."
"Beautiful..." drawled Neseraph as he reclined back into his chair again.
Alexian politely cleared her throat, as if to signal a change of subject. "However, there is a matter of importance that we can discuss soundly at the moment."
"Excellent, perhaps our time spent here tonight will not be a total waste," was Insera's input.
Setting aside Insera's rather scathing comment without incident, Alexian started to explain the situation, "As I have told you, Elial and I once shared a loving relationship with one another. However, our bond was forbidden on many grounds, so we did much to mask the truth about our relationship. Because of this, unfortunately, our daughter became a dangerous problem for Elial, for if his peers discovered this, he would most certainly be punished severely for his acts. And, under such stress, I admit that we were not a perfect family. For not only did Reigne, our daughter, pose a potential danger to Elial for simply being alive, but she disagreed with his ideals about righteousness as well. Where Elial worked to become the figure head of the Godsends, Reigne pursued her own...endeavors.
"And I was forced to make a very hard and trying decision. I conceded that perhaps the best way that Elial and Reigne could remain together was to be separated from one another. To that end, I imparted a great amount of power from myself into a twin pair of swords - one with the Essence of Light, the other with the Essence of Darkness - and bestowed them unto Elial and Reigne respectively as gifts. Imparted with large portions of my power as a High Seraphim, the swords would subliminally keep Elial and Reigne from crossing paths as well as granting them protection and strength against what may threaten them. However, even the swords could not save Elial and Reigne from Mother's workings...
"Despite that, the point still stands: Due to forging the swords, I am not as powerful as I could be as a High Seraphim. In the coming trials against Mother, each and every one of us needs to reserve all of our strength to fight, and, more so, survive. If the swords could be returned to me, I would be able to tap the spirit I imbued in them and lend it to our favor."
Neseraph was slowly nodding his head as the point of Alexian's story was sinking in, "Sounds promising. But, is it just me, or...maybe...is anyone else getting this little itching sensation on the back of their neck that's saying 'Hey, this ain't gonna be easy'?" Neseraph grinned and added, "I love proving that little bastard right."

Anonymous

Norriden kept silent while the others kept conversing. He began looking thoughtful while Alexian began speaking of the two swords. Rosa was trying to keep up with everything, while Tesri began to rock his chair back and forth. As soon as Alexian was done with her story and Neseraph's snide remark passed, Norriden decided to be known.
"Would these swords still happen to be within the presence of the physical swords they were bonded with?" Norriden asks, assuming he knows where one would be. If he were right, then Alexian should know exactly where the same one would be. As for the other sword, that one is beyond Norriden's thoughts.

Anonymous

Alexian nodded in affirmation to Norriden's question, "They are the very same. However, I only wish that retrieving each sword were as easy as going to the site where they were each seen last.
"In the case of Elial's sword, wherein is the Essence of Light, you, Norriden, no doubt might have seen it when came Nazune's aid after the resolution of her battle with Elial. Unforunately, your eyes were not the only ones to see the sword. A member of the Rogue Godsend, the group of Godsend of fanatically sworn allegiance to Elial, happened upon the sword while you spent your moments with Nazune, Norriden. Stricken by sorrow and lacking in power as all of you now know, I could do little but watch as I prepared to arrive on Earth to mourn Elial personally. What the Rogues intend to do with the sword and where they have taken it are things that even I do not know.
Alexian smiled a little and continued, "However, we are not completely out of fortune. While you were searching for Kynrei, Norriden, I was keeping an open eye for the elusive Rogues, and I picked up a small piece of knowledge. Leaderless, they are currently seeking their former leader, the Godsend named Kure. It could be possible to reach the Rogues through the Godsend Kure, and thus reach the sword that they hold in their possession. Unfortunately, the whereabouts of the Godsend Kure are unknown to all...but a small, dangerous, splintered group once part of the Hellsend organization who hold her captive."
Neseraph and Insera slowly turned their gazes on one another, each with that lovely 'Oh shit' expression on their faces.

Anonymous

"The N2." Tesri speaks up for once. "When I was still with the SSHE, I've heard little of this group, but I do know thay work more like mercenaries. Before I bailed on the SSHE, word of the N2 was traced to Serendipity. That wasn't my departmant as an agent. I did most of the field work." Tesri explains. Norriden holds his clawed hand over his face for a moment, before finally lowering it.
"Serendipity... That sort of narrows the search, bit in that place, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Not to mention how long ago it was since you quit the SSHE. They could have moved out of there by now." Norriden puts in his view on the situation. Tesri smiles once more.
"Kaité is still with the SSHE. If we could find her, we could get her to find out for us. Or for me. i know she still has a heart for me, but it kills her to admit it. She chooses duty over her feelings which I believe is foolish of her." Tesri pushes that side of the matter. Norriden thinks about it and remembers where he last saw Kaité, during his struggle with Sizzlebeast.

Anonymous

Norriden said exactly what was on Neseraph and Insera's minds. Both of them could recall their not so pleasant incident with the group known as the N2 some time ago in Adela, and killing seemed to be the only thing on their agenda.
Alexian took in the information put out by both Norriden and Tesri, developing a plan of action in her mind. "Perhaps this route could lead to fruitation, though we would depend heavily upon the cooperation of Tesri Soweh's friend, Kaite. The only factor weighing in on the scales of the decision is whether locating Kaite would be easier than trying to locate the N2 ourselves. I pray that, in good fortune, you might have an idea as to where we can find this Kaite, Tesri Soweh?"
Meanwhile, Tangent had his lowered slightly as he was thinking back to his last moments with Reigne. Yes, she did have her sword with her in her final moments. He had seen it, but he couldn't remember touching it. So...that left...

Anonymous

"Kaité is still here in Adela. I can feel her." Norriden speaks up, gathering Tesri's attention. "If she's still fully working for the SSHE, then it would be best if we left Tesri behind when consulting her. She could put her duty before her feelings like I know she will. One thing is certain. I recall her mentioning her main mission on Earth as a SSHE agent. Where she is to protect Nazune. So, if that is still the case, then she would probably be able to lend us a hand for that matter." Norriden's explaination has thrown Tesri fully off guard. Perhaps there's more to his big brother than he ever thought.
"I also suggest we leave Neseraph and Insera here. If I'm not mistaken, then Sizzlebeast would still be near Kaité. Last thing we need is for him to go insane again." Norriden finishes. He was there when Sizzlebeast was rampaging last and he knows that the rage has died down. Tesri remains quiet about the current topic as Norriden seems to know how to handle everything so far.

Anonymous

Alexian was bit surprised when Norriden spoke up in Tesri's place as well. Nonetheless, so long as they had the knowledge they needed, it was no matter who supplied it or how they did so.
And even though she was thrown through a loop trying to think about who 'Sizzlebeast' might be, she concurred with Norriden's judgment concerning him. "Very well then. We will do what is necessary in order to attain what we need."
"Yeah, we don't like him very much either," Neseraph agreed in his own way.
Insera had no words to share on the subject of Sizzlebeast, merely a sour look at the mention of the name.
"I believe that settles the matter of finding Elial's sword for now." Alexian shifted her view to Tangent and initiated the next topic, "Next we can discuss the location of Reigne's sword, to which Tangent would know more of than I."
Tangent, his head still slanted downward, glanced up with his eyes at Alexian and rest of the party sitting at the table. "I am of little use. There is only one thing that I know; at Reigne's burial, there were only two. Myself..." He slowly looked over at Insera, "and the Blood Angel Zekial, formerly her most trusted servitor. I did not take the sword...but perhaps Zekial did. We traveled together only for a short time before parting ways to pursue our individual goals. Where he has gone is a mystery to me...though I doubt that he would spend much time on Earth, for there is only one reason why he would be on Earth now."
Insera pursed her lips tightly, an emotional mixture of hate and something more...basic. She knew that she was the one reason.

Anonymous

Alexian smiled genially and attempted to counsel the Outcast, "You must not be so hard on yourself, Tangent. And do not worry; we will locate Reigne's sword, and you have helped us towards that end."
Tangent half-heartedly nodded his head once, saying in such a way that it was incredibly difficult to discern how he actually felt, "It is certainty."
Satisfied to an extent, Alexian then spoke generally to the assembly at the table, "We will begin the search for Elial's sword first then. And when the time comes and Kynrei awakes, we shall learn all she will wishes to tell and form a more direct plan from that point."
With an air of conclusion, Alexian inched her seat back in preparation to stand up, "At present, I think we all could use a night of rest before we begin. Allow yourselves to recouperate fully and be well rested, for we start in the coming dawn. Until such time, I bid all you good fortune and the blessings of my gratitude. Farewell."
Alexian stood up from her seat and gave the group a warm smile. Not two seconds afterward, reality seemed to take a quick shift and she vanished. Though it wasn't like the Avatar of the High Seraphim simply disappeared, but rather was never there.
"Well..." Neseraph stretched both of his arms high up into the air, groaning once he relaxed his muscles and brought his arms back down to his sides. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm not tired yet; night's too young. I'll probably go smoke a few and see where I go from there." He glanced at Insera and offered, "Wanna come?"
Standing up from her seat and making sure her tie was absolutely perfect at the same time, she replied unenthusiastically, "I would rather not accompany you on your midnight rampage throughout all of Adela Village."
"For old times' sake, maybe?" Neseraph suggested, making a pleading gesture with his hands to get on her nerves.
"I am sorry, but I will be busy. I will purchasing you a dictionary so that you may stare at the entry for the simple word 'no' until something clicks in your skull." Insera reached into her pocket and withdrew a key on a large ring while Neseraph 'Aww...'-ed in a defeated sort of way. "I am going to the room."
With that, Insera started for the elevator that had brought everyone up to the Diner.
Tangent slowly rose from his chair, saying to no one in particular, "Perhaps I...nevermind." In no manner of rush, the Outcast began to head for the elevator as well, which effectively put him on Insera's trail.
Neseraph gradually stood up, slipped a cigarette between his lips once on his feet. "I hear the view is pretty nice from the roof..." Shrugging and leaving those words behind himself, he started in the opposite direction towards the small staircase near the corner of the Diner that led up to the rooftop of the building.
Then Virtue, who had remained quiet for the most part during the meeting, stood up and walked casually enough to Norriden, saying something directed to him particular, "Sir Utor, might you spare me a few words...alone?"

Anonymous

Norriden sat in his chair, knowing exactly what is to be done at the moment while everyone else leaves. Even Rosa got up and headed for the elevator without a word.
"Night, bro." Tesri notes to Norriden as he stands up and heads for the elevator as well. Norriden remained seated while he continued with his thoughts. His thoughts were slightly derailed as Virtue addressed him directly. He simply looked up at her and then turned his view towards everyone else heading for the elevator. Soon, he returned his gaze upon Virtue.
"Yes? What is it?" Norriden asks as soon as he realizes that everyone else is too far out of reach from hearing anything.

Anonymous

Even though the rest of the company that was at the table had vacated the immediate area, Virtue waited a moment before she began to say anything.
She turned her head slightly to her left, then over to her right before focusing entirely on Norriden in front of her, "For what I am about to ask I mean no offense - I am merely attempting to safeguard the integrity of the alliance forged here this day." She paused, then finally asked her question, "Sir Utor, how trustworthy is your brother. I could not help but notice that you gave him a less than warm reception when he happened upon us during our meeting, granted the situation at the time was a bit...tense. I only ask your opinion of him, since you would know him best."

By the time that Tangent arrived at Room 237, Insera was already inside sitting on the edge of one of the beds (one of the finer beds, as opposed to the less extravagant beds typically reserved for servants) and performing maintenance checks on her small collection of firearms. She glanced up at the Outcast when she heard the door open, but only for a second before she went back to her work with her weapons.
After taking a glance around the room, Tangent made a standard attempt at conversation, "How do you fare, Insera?"
"I suppose that I could complain..." She looked back up at the Outcast with a curt little smile, "but that would do nothing but waste breath."
A second passed and she said to him, "And how about you? I notice that you have finally decided to call me by my proper name."
"Change..." Tangent started as he sauntered forward, taking a few more glances about the scenic room. "comes suddenly."
Insera snickered in an amused manner. "I am sure we could tell one another endless stories..."
Tangent's wandering eventually brought him to the bed that Kynrei rested on, with the clone of Virtue standing guard close by. He leaned in a bit closer, taking a good look at the unconscious woman, "So...is this Kynrei?"
"Yes," answered Insera without looking up from her maintenance this time. "What a striking resemblance to Nazune, I know. I admit that I was deceived when I first saw her but a few moments ago until I was told otherwise by Virtue the clone. You can almost be absolutely certain that there must be a reason for that."
"Interesting..." said Tangent as he curiously, though slowly, felt a small portion of her hair with his fingers, as if testing to see if she were real.

Anonymous

Norriden smiled when Virtue asked him her question. His first smile in a long time.
"There's really no issue. I simply overreacted. I'm far more tense than anyone within this building at the moment. I was a bit edgy about everything. When I first met my brother, we were enemies. In the end, we settled our differences and he helped get me where I am now. Nothing to worry about." Soon after his part of the story, Norriden stood up and began walking for the staircase Neseraph went for. He had something else on his mind. Something more pressing. Opportinity dissolves with time, so it's best to take up on it as soon as possible. Right now, rest is the last thing Norriden will ever think about.

Anonymous

Virtue stood there and took in Norriden's answer, simply nodding what he was done and managing to get, "That is good to hear," in before he took his leave. She remained motionless as Norriden left, watching him go as he did. Saying that Norriden seemed to be a complex man was an understatement, and Virtue could only ponder what thoughts were in his mind.
Not for long though; she brought her right hand up to her ear and deactivated herself, causing her body to dissolve into a thin, cyan gas and her consciousness to be transferred to the clone that she had made of herself.

The locals weren't kidding.
As Neseraph lit his cigarette and took a drag, he could swore that he saw a couple nostalgic spots in the town from his vantage point on the roof.
He thought he recognized the street where he convinced Tethra to sign Nazune's Pact over to him; that looked like the small little inn where he and Nazune had the first part of their duel; and was that's Reigne's old private house over there?
Neseraph grinned as he allowed the smoke to escape from his mouth and sail away in the wind. Why was it that when one started looking into the past for too long, they couldn't help but think about the future? Or maybe he had been thinking about the future by looking at the past.
He remembered when he first came to this time, back in the Nomads forest. Fresh out of Sanctuary, little was different about anything save for the scenery. But now...look how far he had come in such a relatively small amount of time. Look at everything that had happened. Look at him now. This was no longer simply an escape from the present for a short time...it had become something more. What it all meant was something he could only feel but couldn't grasp, like everything outside one's understanding.
Where had he been? Where is he now? And where is he going?
The three great questions.
And then Insera too...
Where had they been? Where are they now? And where are they going?
Neseraph took another drag on his cigarette, blowing the smoke out into the wind consciously.
The more he kept on thinking deeply, the more he realized how little he knew.
And he grinned.
God damn it.

"Tangent," said the clone, or rather, the real Virtue as she assumed control. "What are you doing?"
The Outcast retracted his hand as if scolded and answered, "Testing deception." He then peered a little more closely at Virtue and asked, "Is that...?"
She anticipated the question and answered succinctly, "Yes. This is now the original Virtue."
Tangent couldn't hold back a smirk. "How...intriguing."
"You should get some rest like Alexiannastraziel recommended," suggested Virtue, adding with a glance at Insera, "Both of you."
"Of course," replied Insera as she continued to her checks on the last firearm. "I will be finished shortly."
Tangent shrugged, then started for the nearest corner in the room, "I will try..." Once there, he slumped down into a seated position in the corner and let his body go limp and lazy, though he looked wide awake.
The Outcast's choice of resting place almost sent Virtue's thought processes through a loop of fire, but she discontinued thinking about it and classified it as 'Strange' like many other aspects of real life.

Anonymous

"Amazing, isn't it? Adela is such a grand and marvelous place, but nowhere near as grand as Serendipity." Norriden's voice speaks out from behind Neseraph. Soon enough, he walks up and leans over the edge and looks out over the expansive village.
"Much has happened here, but not enough. I'm not familiar with Adela, yet I am." Norriden seemingly speaks to himself before he turns to Neseraph.
"What about you? What do you think? I know our past has not been too bright, but now's the time we've had no choice but to set it aside. What do you plan to do with the night while the others rest?" Norriden questions Neseraph. He knows that whatever Neseraph thinks is none of his business, but what harm is a little small talk?

Anonymous

Neseraph casually glanced over his shoulder when he heard Norriden's voice and followed his movements up to the railing. He listened to what the demonic angel had to say, and eventually decided to lean on the railing himself.
A new beginning...Alexian was right.
"I don't know..." He blew some more smoke into the wind. "They both look the same to me. Just spent more time here than there...and all kinds of shit happened here. Maybe...I'm actually starting to like this place, I don't know."
Neseraph inhaled on his cig and let out the smoke slowly - this worked wonderfully on his nerves. "Shit, you should see Sanctuary from my time. That's a real piece of a city there. I practically spent the latter half of my Hellsend career there..." Neseraph chuckled to himself and said, "Hellsend career...wow, that just sounds bad. I'd never put that on a resume."
This time he only took a small drag on his cigarette and let the smoke escape through his nose calmly. "I don't know about you, but I'm about to take a stroll down memory lane. You know, see the sights, try to figure out where I'm going, that shit. And there's plenty for me to visit here."
Neseraph smoked a little more slowly now that his cigarette was nearing its end. He glanced over at Norriden and asked, "How 'bout you? What's got you up past the witching hour?"

Anonymous

Norriden listened to Neseraph without even turning to him. Though he was rather vulgar, he's an intresting fellow. Perhaps there is more that meets the eye. Then he asked Norriden the same question. Norriden smiled again as he looked down at the streets below.
"We all have much to accomplish with little time to waste. Kaité isn't going to stay in Adela overnight. It's not like she's waiting for us to come find her." Norriden explains as he points in the direction of where the destroyed art museum is in.
"The fight is over, but there isn't much time before she leaves to report in with her agency." At that point, Norriden steps up onto the railing and looks down at Neseraph.
"Kynrei was right. Time is against us." With that, he leaps off the railing and begins to fly in the direction of the art museum.

Anonymous

Neseraph peered over in the direction Norriden pointed to with his hand, seeing the ruins of that fateful art museum.
"Ah...the Art Museum," mused Neseraph as Norriden took flight. "That's one of the stops on my nostalgic hitlist for the night." And, even though Norriden was now probably a couple hundred feet away from him now, he added, "Be there in a sec."
Neseraph took the cigarette out of his mouth and blew one last stream of smoke into the wind. He tossed the cig over the railing and took out his direct link cell phone. After getting it into text mode, he typed out a small message and sent it to Insera's phone:

Love U Babe.
He chuckled to himself and slipped the phone back into his coat pocket. Sprouting his Angelic wings, Neseraph took flight as well and followed after Norriden. Neseraph remembered what he had said about the dangers of Sizzlebeast, but so what, this was important, and somethings were worth the risk.

*CHIK-CHIK!*
Insera finished her checks on her last firearm and loaded it, prepping it to be combat ready at a moment's notice. After the task of maintaining her arms was complete, she turned her body in such a way as to block Virtue's potent view. She reached into her pocket and withdrew Nazune's Mirror Bracelet, which she and Neseraph had managed to garner.
Insera took in a deep breath, hoping against all odds, then tapped the mirror with her finger just as she had seen Nazune do it.
Nothing.
Insera narrowed her eyes a little in frustration and tried again. Come on...
Nothing.
She scowled in growing aggrevation at the malfunctioning device and tapped the mirror rather angrily.
*beep bee-bee-beep* *beep bee-bee-beep*
!!!!
Insera grew excited for all of about two seconds until she realized that it was her phone that was making the noise and not the Bracelet. With clenched teeth, she forcibly dove her hand into her trouser pocket and extracted her phone to find one new message from Neseraph's number:

Love U Babe.
Insera probably could have cracked stone under her furious, gritting teeth. She began to punch in a nasty response and keep her anger under control at the same time, but her efforts in the latter were, for the most part, failing miserably.

Anonymous

Norriden's flight didn't take long. Flying across Adela to get to the Art Museum seemed a lot like simply crossing the street. He landed by the destorted gate that Sizzlebeast ran down during his rampage. Alas, the museum was the first building to go. Luckily, it was the only building to go before something was done. Funny, the sky was completely clear all night, but it seems like it rained recently. Only in this area too. Norriden looks to his right to see a group of individuals. Three were unconscious, three were standing. The downed three were Noubohri, Sizzlebeast, and some woman that happened upon the situation when it escalated. Only few know that she was the entire cause for the rain. Noubohri is out, cold, while Sizzlebeast lays in a rather large puddle of water. The standing three were Kaité, an oblivious old man, and a scantidly clad woman in black leather. Kaité sees Norriden and her face lights up.
"Norriden! You're alive!" Kaité yells out as she runs up to him to embrace him. Norriden was only relieved to see that Sizzlebeast has been stopped.
"Kaité, I need your help. It's a matter that involves Nazune. But it would also mean for you to spy on the SSHE to get information." Norriden begins. Kaité looks up at him and nods her head.
"Anything for the safety of Lady Nazune." She replies.
"Good." Norriden finishes before looking over Kaité to view the situation at hand.

Anonymous

Neseraph touched down a moment after Norriden and Kaite finished greeting one another, retracting his wings upon landing. He took a look around the immediate area first...and was thinking 'What in Hell happened here?'
Some people taking dirt naps, some people actually conscious and a couple familiar faces among them. And lots of water...well, the Museum was on fire when he had to escape from there.
And define irony: Sizzlebeast was one of those laid out in the scene. Maybe he finally got what was coming to him...but no matter what happened, it did make the present a lot easier to deal with as Neseraph was about to spend his moments reflecting on the past while Norriden went about his business with Kaite.
Then the time came; no more holding it off.
Neseraph gradually shifted his view to the decimated Museum, slipping his hands into his coat pockets and taking a few steps forward to get a better look at it.
What a fateful place; it would never be forgotten, nor forgiven. This was where the Path of the Damned ended; this was the place that Bishop Keller died.
Neseraph had to give the man credit; the man held his own for the longest while throughout everything that had happened, both in Sanctuary and here.
Maybe he had moved onto to a better place now...or so optimism might suggest.
"So long, Keller," Neseraph said a few more final words to his memory. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and slipped it between his lips, "This one's for you."
Neseraph took out his lighter and lit his cig; dedicating a smoke to Bishop was his own particular way of honoring him.