Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The Skylight Meeting

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2005, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"The other Nazune?" Neseraph was summarily confused.
Insera rolled her eyes and prodded verbally, "Remember? It was only just last night that this was explained briefly."
Neseraph's eyes bounced around for a bit until it clicked, "Oh yeah. Split in two. Gotcha."
Tangent crossed the room and headed towards Virtue while Kynrei responded softly to Norriden, "I can do nothing to help you...but you can."
Kynrei crawled off of the bed and got up on her own two feet, walking slowly over to Norriden. "The blindfold...Nazune's blindfold...do you still have it? Put it on, and see for yourself."

Anonymous

Tesri finally turned his full attention to Norriden when Kynrei mentioned the blindfold. Norriden simply reached into his pocket and withdrew the blindfold. He stared at it for a long moment. He then glanced around at everyone in the room while holding the blindfold in his hand. Without a word, Norriden wrapped the piece of cloth over his eyes and tied it tight.

Anonymous

!!!!
At first, there was simply blackness like normally blindfolding oneself. Then, a vision of fire could be seen roaring all around Norriden for a brief but tense moment. When the fires died down, he could see a vision through the eyes of someone else.
!!!!
The morning was young, but the day was already bright and the merchants were already up. Today, the shops opened earlier, and everybody came to buy gifts.
Running. Running up to that one particular shop, wherein laid that one particular hat.
"Is it still for sale? Is it still for sale?" Asked the voice through which the vision was seen excitedly, a young female voice.
The shopkeeper, who had a black beard and was wearing a turban, smiled and replied, "Yes, my friend, no one purchase my hat. Can be yours, my friend."
Obviously enthused enough to bounce up and down on the toes of her feet, the voice replied, "I'll buy it!"
The shopkeeper nodded his head, sharing some of that enthusiasm, and replied, "Just three gold, my friend."
The vision looked down and rummaged through her knapsack, in which were a few items of little value and not many coins. A fair-skinned hand reached into the bag and collected three gold coins, eagerly handing them to the shopkeeper.
The shopkeeper took the coins and exchanged them for the hat. "Ah, thank you, my friend. Hat will look very nice on you, very nice-"
"Oh no, it's not for me, it's for my father!" replied the voice, still very excited-

!!!!
Abruptly, the vision ended, and the simple blackness from before returned.
"What have you seen, Norriden?" Kynrei asked for the second time, wondering if the vision had ended by now. There really was no telling.

Anonymous

Norriden heard Kynrei as soon as the vision ended. It was wierd indeed, but it was affective at that. Still doens't answer anything though. Norriden pulled the blindfold off and stared at it for a second, before turning to Kynrei.
"It was strange... like looking trough the eyes of an enthusiastic young lady at a market place, buying a hat for her father. That still doesn't explain anything to me." Norriden replies to the Proxy's question.
"Perhaps that is exactly where this other Nazune stands." Tesri finally speaks up. Rosa looks to Tesri for a brief moment, then stares at the blindfold in Norriden's hand.

Anonymous

"Yes..." Kynrei affirmed Tesri's suspicions. "That is correct. Norriden, you have witnessed what the Nazune born anew sees through the spirit of the Nazune you love, slowly being incorporated into her, even now, as we speak.
"Mother has had the advantage of time," Kynrei starts to explain, pacing off some as she continued, "Given that Nazune and her friends came through time to get here, I am little surprised that my Creator could have borne the new Nazune for her sick games in any given time frame between their time and now. We cannot know exactly how mature this new Nazune is, but...she will look the same, she always has."
"So basically we're looking for any female that looks remotely like Nazune?" Neseraph summed it up succinctly.
"That is all we can do," Kynrei admitted, glancing over at him.
Neseraph snickered and replied, "You're out of your fuckin' mind. That's crazy. I admit that she might have stood out back in Sanctuary but...here, somebody normal would be a rarity. Hell...would Nazune 2.0 still act like her old self, though?"
Kynrei shook her head. "It is not so, I know for certain. The new Nazune is living an oblivious life at present, completely unaware of what is happening or what has happened in the past...all until the Nazune of old is completely transferred into her, when I believe that my Creator will once again start her cycle of torment." She turned to face Norriden again and added, "The only way that we may have a chance at finding the new Nazune is to perhaps find something recognizable from the visions, a landmark or a person that could give us information."
A couple seconds after Kynrei finished speaking, the voice of Alexiannastraziel could be heard collectively in the heads of everyone in the room, save Kynrei herself:

I bid all of you a very good morning. I trust that everyone is well rested? We have little time to lose, so we must use every second available to us. How goes the search for Kaite?
Virtue, who had been sharing some private words with Tangent over by themselves all the while, looked up and responded to Alexian, "Sir Utor has already taken to the matter personally."
Insera was visibly bothered by the fact that she could hear the voice in her head.
And Kynrei looked confused.
"Yup," Neseraph added.
Kynrei looked even more confused.

An excellent day is upon us. I see that Kynrei has awoken as well. I pray that she has much to say about Mother?

Anonymous

So, it seems everything is falling perfectly into place. Everything was starting to make sense. Kynrei's information is more than helpful. Norriden just couldn't help but keep his thoughtful appeal. That is, until he noticed Kynrei's confusion about the others replying to Alexian.
"A marketplace?" Rosa questions, just before Norriden could say anything to the lost Proxy.
"That shouldn't be too hard. How many marketplaces could be in this world?" The woman continues with her questions.
"Three." Tesri answers. "Adela, Serendipity, and Connlaoth."
"Then we have our best leads." Norriden answers to that. "We should simotaniously search these destinations for any sign of Nazune." After Norriden finishes with his statement, a knock could be heard at the door.

Anonymous

Kynrei would have inquired why some people had suddenly started talking to the air, but the ball of the conversation got rolled into a different court and Rosa and Tesri took it from there.
Insera shook her head; Adela, Serendipity, or Connlaoth. Three full size kingdoms in which the newborn Nazune may be in...that really helped-
Before she could lament the situation any further, however, there came a knock at the door.
!!!!
Neseraph, Insera, Tangent, Virtue, and Kynrei all shifted their attention to the door.
"Are we expecting someone?" questioned Insera as she reached into her suitcoat.
"Just Kaite," replied Neseraph.
"And if that is not Kaite?" suggested Virtue apprehensively.
Neseraph and Insera glanced at each other. They each pulled out their firearms and aimed them at the door - they weren't taking very many chances. Virtue, as well, pulled out her silenced pistol and slowly started for the door-
When Tangent laid his hand on her shoulder and stopped her, offering with little choice, "Let me," proceeding ahead without waiting for the proxy to respond. She gave him a weird look, then provided additional cover of the door along with Neseraph and Insera.
The Outcast strode up to the door, using his tentacled arm to turn the knob and open it wide.

Anonymous

Norriden kept his hand on a gun in case it wasn't Kaité. Tesri was a bit iffy about the idea no matter what. Rosa stayed alert. When the outcast opened the door, an eerie lime green glow could be seen, eminating from the eyes of a woman with shoulder lengthed hair. She timidly looked into the room to see firearms being pointed in her general direction.
"Come in, Kaité." Norriden notes. Though she may be target practice right now, she slowly steps into the room and...

"Tesri?!" Kaité yells out as she pulls out a rapier to aggressively point at Norriden's younger brother with. Norriden walks up to he and places a hand on her shoulder.
"Calm yourself. These actions are not wise at the time being. Besides, what is more important? Destroying a traitor, or saving Nazune?" Norriden adds, trying to calm Kaité and relax her guard. She slowly lowers her weapon and looks at Norriden in a quizmical way.
"Save Nazune?" She question and Norriden closes his eyes to nod.
"Yes, she is in peril at the moment. We have all gathered here to take up arms on a common foe that has taken Nazune from me." Norriden finishes. Rosa is still, by far, confused.

Anonymous

Finally, some good news.
Everybody in the room lowered their weapons when they saw that it was indeed Kaite at the door, Insera being the last and carrying a face that conspicuous expressed her wondering as to why everyone was letting their guard down. Tangent closed the door behind her once the guns were down.
Well, good news for everyone except Tesri it seemed. Luckily for the sake of the relative peace of the situation, Norriden essentially got between him and Kaite and calmed the latter down.
"I am sure that you could fit destroying a traitor into your busy schedule," Insera said to Kaite suggestively, casting a nasty smirk towards Tesri.
Neseraph chuckled; Virtue glanced at the woman disapprovingly.
Even Alexian seemed relieved, as her evident by her voice once she spoke to everyone in the room again, save Kynrei:

I bid you my most sincere welcome, Kaite. My name is Alexiannastraziel, and, as might already know, we are in dire need of your help. In order to secure the former sword of the Archangel Elial to aid in our cause, we must first locate the group known as the N2. We have been led to believe that you might know of their whereabouts, and I humbly ask if you might lend us that knowledge.

Anonymous

Tesri was partially relieved that Kaité was halted by his brother. Though, Insera isn't really ranking to high on his good persons list. For that, he gave her a dastardly look. Then Alexian began asking Kaité of the whereabouts of the N2. She breathed in as she looked around at everyone.
"I gathered information indeed. The squadron, investigating the N2' activities on Earth have mentioned that they were last spotted at a warehouse, near The Frozen Treat ice cream parlor in Serendipity. Perhaps that is the best place to begin looking for them." The angelic woman explains. But something bothers her about the idea.
"What does Elial's sword have to do with Lady Nazune?" Norriden turns his attention towards the sliding glass window, overlooking the balcony, and stares outside. Rosa soon notices Norriden and tries to figure out what he's staring at. Nothing...

Anonymous

Sensing the other proxy's distress and confusion due to her inability to hear the voice of Alexiannastraziel, Virtue crossed the room and explained the matter to her quietly, offering to relay what Alexian said to her.
"Sounds good," said Insera as she crossed her arms. "We have a little score to settle with them..."
Neseraph grinned and concurred with her, "Yes we do."
And then Kaite's question, which Alexian set forth to answer, her voice heard by every applicable person in the room:

I regret to tell you that...Nazune is being held by another High Seraphim, known as Mother. In order to punish Mother for her deeds, and, hence, save Nazune, every one of us in this alliance must be at full strength, for it is no easy or simple task. I, however, am not whole in regards to my ability as a High Seraphim, for I have imparted two large portions of my power into two swords which I gave to the two Angels I loved most. If I were to have the swords returned to me, I could be restored to my full potential for the coming struggle.
I should like to extend my deepest gratitude and most heartfelt blessings for your service, Kaite. For if it were not for you, the Essence of Light might have never been found in time.

"Yup," concluded Neseraph as he got up on both feet, now recovered from his vicious beating. "So let's get a jump on things and move-"
"Wait," interjected Kynrei, turning to face him. "We cannot forget that the newborn Nazune is still out there. It would only be beneficial to the fading Nazune if she were safely in our care."
"This is true..." Tangent gave his input. "But where could we even begin to look for her? We know too little..."
"Then perhaps we should divide into two separate groups," suggested Insera, obviously having no qualms about the idea. "We certainly have the numbers to do such a thing."
Then Alexian spoke again, offering her take on the situation:

While it is true that the newborn Nazune would be safer in our protective custody, we may ill forget that finding the N2 and the Godsend Kure is a matter that has time opposing it. Furthermore, I do not believe that splitting our combined strength would be wise, and that it would give Mother an opportunity that she may very well utilize. Kynrei, how much peril is the newborn Nazune truly in? Though it pains me to ask, can we afford to let the newborn Nazune be for now while we concentrate fully on the task at hand?
After having the words of Alexian relayed to her by Virtue, Kynrei took a moment before she admitted, "I honestly do not know..."

Anonymous

Norriden came to attention after gazing out the window for a bit. He snapped to and focused on everyone in the room.
"Then our next move is decided. We hunt the N2 and hopefully find a lead to finding Elial's sword. It seems everything else will have to wait. We have little time to fool around, so it would be best to move out as soon as possible." Norriden announces to everyone within the vicinity.
"He's right." Kaité throws in her opinion, "If what was said is true, then time truely is against us." Tesri semi-smiles and he diverts his eyes and looks towards the ground. Rosa stands up be hind Norriden, ready for anything.

Anonymous

Sometimes difficult decisions had to be made; this was one of those times.
And Alexian voiced her support of Norriden's call:

I cannot stress how right Norriden is enough. Make haste, stay together, and gather near the shop known as The Frozen Treat before we begin our approach.
Despite nearly vomiting in her mouth from the thought of 'how right Norriden is', Insera seemed one of the most ready to move out and begin.
"Let us move," prompted Virtue. "To The Frozen Treat, I will meet all of you there."
Neseraph stretched his arms a little, then asked, "Hey Insera, wanna ride the Neseraph Express?"
SLAP!
He didn't even see Insera's hand move, Neseraph just felt the sharp sting and heard the crack like thunder after a lightning strike. He slowly raised his hand up to the cheek with the red hand mark on it and rubbed it soothingly, "Owww..."
"No, I am not interested in your offer since you phrased it so, thank you," Insera formally rejected him.
"Well," Neseraph glanced around the room. "You could let me carry you, or you have other great options like Norriden, Tesri, Kaite-"
Insera rammed her palm into his shoulder and spat, "You really are a conniving, opportunistic-"
"But that's why you love me, right? Huh? What was that? Yes? What?" Neseraph interrupted with a grin.
Fed up with Neseraph's mouth, Insera grabbed the back of his head and forced him to look at the glass door and the balcony. "Go. We have little time to lose, remember?"
"Yes, ma'am," replied Neseraph as he and Insera walked towards the door.
Meanwhile, Kynrei was looking more or less like a hitchhiker and sounded like one too when she made known, "I do not have any wings...if it is not too much to ask of someone."
"Neither do I," Tangent admitted indifferently with a shrug after giving his two shrunken, molted 'wings' a glance. "I will get there when I get there."
And without even asking for anyone's assistance like Kynrei, the Outcast began to trudge towards the balcony as well, meaning to jump to the ground and begin his trek to Serendipity.

Anonymous

Norriden soon picks Kynrei up into his arms as she makes herself known. He then looks to his brother and tilts his head in Rosa's direction.
"Tesri, could you bring Rosa?" Norriden asks. Tesri simply looks towards the woman and slightly smiles.
"Okay then." The younger demonic angel replies. He walks up to Rosa and picks her up into his arms. Kaité briefly glances at tesri as he does so before heading to the balcony. She spreads her wings and becomes the first to take to the sky. Tesri follows his older brother out and both of them take to the sky. Serendipity is all but a distance away.