Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let Them Eat Cake! (M!)

Started by visualspice, October 23, 2013, 03:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

God, the playfully little minx beneath him drove him crazy. Was this his wife? Was this how she was all along? "Gods.." he moaned and let his eyes roll back as he closed his lids tightly, working within her at a steady, but hard, heavy ryhthm. She was so divine he could just cum, but he wanted it to last and he waned her to sing. And soon his passion was over taking him- and as he banged her, the settee began to scrape across the floor, and eventually, he had fucked her alll the way across the room, and now the couch was bucking up heavily against the wall.

Muscles tense and hair dripping in sweat, he continued to fuck her until he rolled over, and held her hips snug to keep their bodies locked.
"Fuck me, Kathryn. Fuck me now." ANd he held onto her wrists and grinned through a half lidded stare. Gods... if they could do this every night....
and as he lay there, he began to wonder..
maybe they could?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

And he gave it to her alright, driving her to greater and greater heights with each thrust of his hips.  Sense and reason had long ago left her, driving away by the all-encompassing desire to let Calent lift her up and away from this world...

And he was doing a damned fine job of it.

And the rougher he got, the louder she became, and the more she offered herself up to him and gave it back to him.  Her nails, at some point, had dug into his shoulders as she tried to pull him nearer to her writhing body.

By the time he invited her to take control, her brain was but a puddle of goo, and her body not much better -- and, yet, somehow, simultaneously wound so tight that at any moment, it might snap and send her into another orgasm.

She didn't fight him; she smiled down at him, an expression of triumph on her face, as though she had just conquered a gladiator in the arena...and now was about to fuck him before the crowd.

But if this was to be her show...  Why play nice?  "Yes, my Lord," she answered him so sweetly, so contrary to her wild appearance.  And then, her eyes looking deep into his, she began to move, slowly, teasing, prolonging her turn into sweet suffering for her husband.

It was only fair.

visualspice

He hand't expected her to be so cruel, and when she moved with agonizing slowness, his lips pursed as he released a long breath.
"Gods.. Kathryn..' he moaned and rested his sweaty forehead to her body. "Gods.." She knew just what she was doing, and as she moved over him, he reached up to smooth his hands across her form- feeling up her smooth belly and them massaging her chests light, then tight.

He was so hard and his member quivered with eagerness as she moved against his length. Oh, this was torture in it's rarest form- and he lay there, as if drugged, enjoying it all.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I thought we needed a change of pace," she half-cooed, half-panted as her fingers splayed out over his midsection.  Gods, she had forgotten what a handsome man he was...

And if she had known about his stamina, she'd forgotten it...

"You are absolutely incredible," she said -- and, after all the words she had said to him tonight, these rang true.  She leaned down to kiss him and began to move, picking up the pace until she was crying out his name again for the whole palace to hear her satisfaction.

And, frankly, if the whole world knew of her husband's (apparent) prowess, she couldn't care less.

visualspice

It was only when she brought him to it that he came, his hot seed spilling into her in a scream of ecstasy. And after he was done, he lay in a heap with her upon the settee, both of them naked, and sipping some tea. There was a blanket shared between them, and he enjoyed this moment in silence, staring at the fire, holding her close and kissing softly her hair.

"I think I'd like for you to join me in my quarters again,"  he said softly, breaking the intimate silence.

Ivory

Kathryn could not remember being so comfortable as she sat snuggled against him, an arm over his midsection and her head on his shoulder.  Her eyes were on the fire, watching the way the flames danced and the shadows stretched out, pulling at her and lulling her to sleep.

When Calent at last spoke, his voice seemed to come from far away indeed.  She blinked several times, unsure if she was awake or if he had really spoken.  She looked up at him, searching his face.

Her arm tightened around him, unwilling to let him go, as she dropped her head back down onto his chest.  She would.  Of course she would.  But...

"I'm not sure we've fixed anything."

visualspice

At her words, he moved forward to kiss her hair.
"I don't think this a wound I can fix by just one night," he told her softly.

Ivory

Her head moved in a slight nod, because, while the sex was great...and, God above! it had been!  But it didn't feel fixed.  It felt like they were just going to slip back into that routine, and, once again, a distance would grow between them...

And they would both harden their hearts again, until nothing, not even sex as good as this had been, could get through...

She sat up, then, so that she could look into his eyes and study that stress-lined face.  She stroked his cheek softly with a fingertip, marveling at the way his face felt against her hand, then said, "Don't close yourself off from me, Calent.  I can only imagine how hard this has been on you."  Well, perhaps, it had all been hard on her too -- she was married to him, after all.  "I'm sure you think you're protecting me, but I don't need your protection.  What I need is you."

visualspice

Truth be told, he hadn't opened himself to her fully in order to protect himself. Though it might have seemed other wise, he peered down into her own, pretty face and cupped it, examining her eyes.
"I'm sure you know enough about me to know that request will be difficult." Then he leaned forward and kissed her, quickly, upon the lips.
"But I shall try." Resting his forehead against hers, he just enjoyed the moment, the warmth of her skin, the scent of her hair, befre glancing over towards the fire.
"Do you wish to retire to my room now?" It was, after all, nearly bed time at this hour- even though they had skipped supper completely. But he was ok with that- and terribly exhausted. He felt as if he could sleep the rest of the week through. She had completely exhausted him- and he felt so... at peace, content- something he had not felt in a long time.

Ivory

Her smile was a rare thing these days.  It appeared just then, like a precious flower caught among the rocks, and she nodded slightly.  "I think that I would."

Actually, what she really wanted was to just lie here and never move, as though that could preserve this night forever....

"Calent, about tonight, I..."  Now, this did require some delicacy.  She was, after all, a proper lady...  "I hope to see this side of you again," she finished with a shy smile.

visualspice

Calent had been moving to rise, but paused when she spoke and found himself frozen at her words. But then as he blinked, his face softened.
"As do I," he said after he kissed her soft, then moved to pull his pants on- and, leaving hte rest of the clothing behind, scooped up his wife into his arms, bridal style, and being sure she was clothed by the blanket they had just been sharing, he moved towards the door.

Ivory

Kathryn's arms went around him, as she snuggled up against him.  And, in spite of how difficult their marriage had been up to this point, in spite of how much she sometimes loathed him, she realized...  "I do love you, Calent."

Laughing quietly into his shoulder, she added, with a blush, "I think all of Reajh will be talking about our activities tonight..."

visualspice

Her words sent a chill against him, and he found himself smiling at her reply. Adjusting her weight within his arms, he kissed her forehead.
"I know," he whispered. "But let them talk." He didn't care. Gods knew what they were already saying about him!

And into his chambers they went, and into his bed they lay, enjoying a sweet moment together as he kissed his wife all over her bare chest before nestling in against her side.
"Gods.. you're beautiful," he said, stroking her side affectionately.

Ivory

Kathryn's answering smile was soft and lovely.  "We do make a handsome couple," she agreed with a lazy smile.  She pushed herself up onto an elbow to kiss him tenderly.  "There are hundreds of little Calents and Kathryns throughout Connlaoth.  People are naming their children after us.  It's so strange to think of, isn't it?"

That they would be the focus of so many eyes...

"Let's go hunting, Calent.  Not before the ball, obviously, but maybe afterwards...  Somewhere quiet and intimate, just for a few days...  Maybe I could even outshoot you this time..."

visualspice

At her suggestion, he.smiled and thought back to when he caught her shooting arrows by moonlight.
"Do.you really think you could out shoot me?" he said, kissing from her shoulder up his neck.

Ivory

"I have been practicing," she answered with a laugh.  "And I am a daughter of Highheart..."  There was no need to tell him what that meant!  He had witnessed it firsthand only 48 hours after meeting her.

"And if it looks as though you're about to win, I'll just cheat."  The blonde peered down at him smugly, confident, it seemed, in her planning.  As for how she would cheat...

"I do have these," she informed him as the palm of her hand cupped her breast.  Her thumb moved slowly over her nipple, enticing it back to life.  "I saw you admiring them earlier."  She continued wordlessly for a second, then leaned up to give him another kiss, this one longer and deeper than the previous one had been.

As she broke it, she added, "And I have a mouth."  A kiss fell on his throat.  "And I can think of all sorts of naughty things..."  Another kiss touched his shoulder.  "To do with my mouth."  Her lips brushed over his chest and his midsection, and she glanced up at him from between his legs before kissing the rising tent in his trousers with a smile.  "I think I know just how I would put it use..."

Her fingers slid into his pants, stroking his length gently before bringing out her swollen prize.  And she wasted no time in wrapping her lips around it.

visualspice

He and his wife had never participated in such.. acts before. Sex was always.. sex.
Sure, at first it was sweet- but this? It drove him mad, and his skin was set to a blaze as her lips trailed over him. And by the time her lips drew in his mass, his eyes went half lidded as he placed a hand behind her head, encouraging her to snack.

"M-my wife would be the one to cheat," he said through a puff of breath, and a smile as he closed his eyes. "And keep her husband at her mercy."

Ivory

Tonight was certainly full of firsts...  They had indeed always played it safe and proper in the past, but their little performance for the servants earlier that night had changed that, and given her a little more confidence to try things with him...that, if he asked, she had only heard about.

But he was certainly enjoying himself...

She smirked up at him, turning her attention from his face to his dick, beginning a slow, loving rhythm.

visualspice

"Angsar help me," he gasped, feeling her mouth all over him as he gripped more tensely to her hair. With his head titled back, he reveled in the feeling, his dick swelling eagerly and filling up her entire mouth. And they way she worked at it, he was but putty in her hands.

Ivory

Encouraged by the sounds he was making and the pressure of his hand against the back of her head, she feasted on him with a wanton eagerness that only increased her own arousal.  And so, just as his hips began to arch up, she drew back up his body to seal her lips over his...and to replace her lips with her hips.

"God, Calent," she groaned softly as she lowered herself down onto his length.  This was just so...perfect.