Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fight! Fight! Fight! (Bris, Ivory, Zozee & Silvershadow.)

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, October 30, 2013, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

(OOC: Jumping the queue!)

Cherie looked from Janette to the gun, then back to Janette.  "Why?"  It wasn't asked with spite; it was asked with genuine curiosity, as if Janette had just asked for a chocolate chip cookie.

And then, suddenly, her sister's hands were wrapping around her hands and the weapon...

...And Cherie saw her chance.  Almost as quickly as she let go of the gun, her other hand was reaching for the notebook.  Her fingers closed over it and pulled smoothly, and with a twist, she was standing apart from Janette with the notebook tucked behind her back in offering to Xanti.  She was hoping the other girl caught on, took the notebook, and went to find its owner.

As for her...well, she was a Treyburn.  Trouble was in her blood.

"What were you thinking?" she demanded, not having to fake her horror.  "Janette, that gun is loaded.  You could have hurt someone!  Do you even know how dangerous a gun can be?  People who don't know how to use a gun shouldn't touch them.  Ever!"

SilverShadow

Xanti, who had never been one to be slow on the uptake ((OOC: Even if the person playing her is sometimes! :P)), smoothly slid the book from Cherie's grasp and had it zipped safely inside her jacket in the blink of an eye.

"Yes," she said quietly, in response to Cherie's question about getting the book back to Clovis. She was beginning to like this girl more and more. "Be careful," she added. Then she was gone, sprinting after Clovis. Fortunately for Clovis and his imminent reunion with his book, Xanti was well versed in all the best hiding spots the school had to offer...

((Fox, you want her to actually catch up to him? Or find him somewhere? Or what?))

Klezmer Gryphon

((Well, Silver, I think this post will answer your question!))

Clovis didn't even notice the girl running after him with his journal. He was too caught up in his feelings to really notice much of anything, really. He simply wanted his journal back from a bully, but, no... It just had to be a huge display.

The boy didn't really have any place to go, no plan of action. He simply turned a corner, and slumped against the wall, crying his heart out. Was he really all alone in this world? Was he worthless?! His sister might tell him different, hell, even his teacher would tell him different... But neither of them were there...

SilverShadow

((Awwwwww!!!! Poor Clovis!!! :'( Must helpppppp....))

Xanti caught up enough to see him turn the corner, but she almost tripped over him when she made the turn, only to figure out very quickly that he'd stopped running. Poor kid was sitting there on the floor, by himself, sobbing his eyes out. Her heart panged for him -- she'd been in his current position more times than she cared to think about -- but she'd never been particularly gifted when it came to people. Feeling awkward, she squatted down beside him, pulled his notebook out of her sweater and handed it to him.

"Here. I didn't look in it. Cherie and I rescued it for you. Janette has other stuff to worry about now..." she trailed off and sat the book down next to him, thinking of Cherie and the stolen gun. "I know a lot of hiding places if you want to disappear for a while..." she felt like it was a lame offer, but it was all she had to give.

Brisinger987

((Zoz, just post as you can, I understand that you're probably buried under homework))

Janette had landed on the floor, slightly scared for her own life. After all, the only way to get that gun away from he sister safely was to risk her own life.

So as she got back up, she opened her eyes to find that the gun hadn't gone off again, and that she was in fact still alive.

Moving the gun out from between her breasts, pointing the barrel away from her head. And away from people in general. Megraph killed people. Not Janette.

"Cherie! You stupid girl! First: I know how to use a flipping gun!" To demonstrate her point, she began to disassemble the gun, unloading it completely. "Second: I risked my life if you didn't notice." Janette made sure the gun was unloaded, then held the barrel up to the bottom of her chin to show how she'd landed. "Third: if I ever see you with a gun again, I will person kick you all they way back to Matron's Hollow, explain to Ma and Pa exactly what happened, and watch you get kicked out!"

Janette's face was blood red, the anger with Cherie very, very clear.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Klezmer Gryphon

Clovis looked up from his crying to see Xanti holding his journal out. He wondered for a moment if she had looked in it, but her words expelled any fear he might have had. Graciously, he took the journal and set it aside. Then, gently wrapping his  arms around her, the fox boy embraced Xanti in an innocent, if not desperate hug. After what he had been through, he probably needed it...

zozee9

OOC: Thanks singer! <3 I'm trying to at least more or less keep up with group threads...

IC:

Clea was frantic. Her attempt at being stern didn't work... nobody even paid her any attention. But the fighting seemed to continue. She couldn't really tell what was going on. It was all happening too fast. But she knew it wasn't good.

Desperate to do something, Clea actually ran up to Janette and hugged her from behind. "Stop fighting!" she yelled, her hope clear in her voice. "Or nothing will end well!"

She just hugged Janette tighter... hoping that it would calm her down. Clea would've tried to take the gun, but she doubted that would work. She's probably manage to set it off.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

SilverShadow

Xanti started in astonishment as Clovis wrapped his arms around her. A...hug? Xanti had never been hugged before in her life. It felt kind of weird. And...kind of nice. Unsure what to do about this new development, she awkwardly patted him on the back in something that could be considered a small hug in return. "Umm...thanks..." she said softly. She had no idea what to do now.

Ivory

Cherie simply stared at her sister.  There was a look of complete, pensive confusion on her face, as though someone had just presented her with a riddle which she was nearly on the cusp of clarity...

Her eyes, then, dropped to the arms encircling Janette's waist, and she reached up to brush her bangs out of her face.  The action left a smudge of gun powder that stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin.

She looked, for all the world, like she had just awakened from a cat nap and was still trying to get her bearings.

"Clea?" she asked sweetly at last, lifting up one hand as though they were in the classroom and she was expecting to be called upon to answer a question.  "Should we go see the principal now, or do you want us to return the gun to Mr. Garmin first?"

Brisinger987

((@Clever-fox and @SilverShadow: And they called it, puppy love!))

Janette stood in pure amazement at her sister's words, and her jaw felt like it had literally fallen off.

Then she remembered that for some odd reason, someone was hugging her. She was slightly confused, but she tore herself from the hug, and glared at the two mad woman she seemed to trapped between.

"That's not your gun Cherie?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I thought I was a troublemaker..." Janette shook her head, half disapprovingly and half shocked. It still hadn't quite sunk in still that her little sister had wielded a gun.

"I'm not going to the Principal over this, I'm not the one who used a gun." Janette stated it blankly, not really bothered about being in trouble for bullying. It was a thing, it always happened. She had to establish herself as the top. She WAS the top.

zozee9

Clea store blankly at the two girls. They seemed to have changed so quickly... well, kind of.

Holding out her hand at walking closer to Cherie, Clea sweetly said, "I'll take the gun, thank you very much. And the principal—both of you." Turning towards Janette, she repeated, "Both of you. Now."

And she started walking, not even bothering to check if the ladies were following. Cherie would, she was pretty sure, but Janette was riskier. No matter, Clea knew what to do if the tricky little snake girl didn't listen.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

Janette panicked for reasons even she didn't know. Then she calmed herself down, remembering that she had done nothing wrong.

"Yeah, would love to doll. Uh, bye!" And with that, Janette went for the nearest window, opening it, and climbing out and down, hoping to get away. She was adept at climbing, as she used it often to get away from guards who chased her. In their heavy armour, they couldn't keep up with her, the noble thief.

Not noble at all.

Ivory

Cherie obeyed unquestioningly.  Now that the show was over, she didn't mind taking a few lumps!

She half-turned, however, when Janette disappeared.

"Um, Clea?  Janette's running away..."

She wasn't really telling on her sister!  After all, it's not like Janette was trying to be sneaky!