Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dinner? [Nix!] [M]

Started by Tally, August 21, 2012, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nix

Why was this man so infuriating? And why did it make Amal want him more?! He stood on his tip toes trying to force the other's hands lower and bring their faces closer at the same time.

His hand continued to fondle the man through his pants, tracing the outline of the manhood held there in. "I was planning on using my mouth to convince you... but I was not planning on talking~"
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Tally

Jackal wasn't having any of it.  His hands teased at the waistband of the bunny's breeches, but ventured no lower.  With a treasure like this in his grasp,  how could he give everything away all at once?  Had to make the boy work for it or it would be over too quickly, and he intended to savor this.  Wasn't every day a pliant slut like this fell right into your hands.

"That's better.  If I let you convince me, you going to remember to show some proper respect from here on out?  Hm?"

The boy had to feel him growing harder beneath his hand.  No secret, Jackal wanted him.  Only not enough that he couldn't tease him about it.

Nix

"Nhnn." The sound was more frustrated whine then an actual moan. He wanted to feel those hands lower. He wanted this bastard of a bandit to grope his flesh and make him really moan. And he wanted to do the same to him.

At least the bandit's cock was responding nicely~

Amal looked up at the man, lust apparent in his own fuchsia eyes. "I promise to behave sir~" He said softly before dropping to his knees in front of the man and nuzzling the bulge in the brigand's pants.
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Tally

Jackal let one hand drift toward the hilt of his dagger, but he kept the indolent slouch in his posture and stayed loose.  He wouldn't say he expected trouble, but a suspicious nature kept a man alive and only a fool accepted such good fortune without questioning it.

Damn, that boy looked good on his knees, though.  If he proved to be as thorough a diversion as Jackal expected, he might even give him his knives back at the end of it all.  "I'm no knight, boy.  But you can make it up to me."

Jackal pushed the boy's head away so he could open his pants.  He got his cock out and gave it a few lazy strokes.

Nix

Of course the brigand was no knight, he had been teasing obviously, being 'polite' and all that. Well he wasn't going to say that now though, not when he finally had what he wanted in front of him. He stared at it for a moment, like it was a big juicy, delicious carrot, and licked his lips.

Amal leaned in to nuzzle the shaft before placing teasing kisses along one side of the length and then licking his way from base to tip along the underside. His hands went to work caressing the inner part of the man's thigh and massaging his sack. Now it was his turn to tease a bit, placing kisses on the man's balls and along the shaft but not taking it into his mouth. Not yet.

Tally

He ought to put a stop to this.  Really.  Fairly every scrap of experience he'd managed to acquire in this world screamed at him this was too good to be real.  How often did a man like him happen upon some pretty young slut in the middle of the woods who just couldn't wait to get on his knees and get a cock in his mouth?

Never.  That never happened.

He knew all this.  He also knew that with his cock in the boy's able hands, there was just no hope for him now.  Jackal put up with the teasing for few aggravating minutes then growled in frustration.

"Since you're talking all day about it."  He grabbed the boy's jaw with one hand, prying it open, and guided his cock into his mouth with the other, thrusting toward the back of the boy's throat.