Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coding question

Started by Anona, November 20, 2013, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anona

I was told to move this question here from the CBox... Sorry for any inconvenience, especially if it's been asked before and I missed it, but...

Well... is there any sort of function you can put into posts for collapsable segments of text?  I mostly ask for the sake of Character Applications being easier to navigate (where I tend to make them so long), but it might also have other uses, I suppose.  I didn't see any up, and the few I tried from similar sites didn't work, so I was just wondering if it was a thing that can be done?

No rush answering of course, and again, I'm sorry for the trouble, it's not an issue if there isn't such a function, just hoping to make my CS a little easier to navigate if possible...

visualspice

You could do the layout something similar to how I have my info page formatted for the Civil War.
Check it out here.
I have one main page with a series of links to each indepth section, and each page below it has the individual pages themselves within the thread.
Not sure if that's what you meant but here's hoping it helps!

-the spice

edit: Also, note, I kept the main post of the thread still with all the original information (for now..)
I just haven't gone back to remove the duplicate entry- but just assume all of the information is meant to be attached to each thread posting link to make it easier to navigate :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao