Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ignorance is Bliss, but Intelligence is Delicious [closed]

Started by DaGlobster, December 03, 2013, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik waited in a dark alley, the entrance to the famed university of Uthlyn a mere walk away. Kruz'Iik was not here, in this haven for geniuses and artists, to view the artwork. He had originally come to survey the area, but soon he was drunk with the sheer aura of the place. His skin pulsed from his natural blue to an excited white almost in time with his heartbeat. The sheer mental energy that was in the air was almost too much for the usually quiet Ilithid that stalked the streets that night. He heard a door open, and a masculine laugh, and he pressed himself against the wall, taking the dull grey pattern of the stone into his skin instinctively. The sound had come from the university doors, and he slunk deeper into the alley as the steps got closer. He spied a young man pass by, and he reached out with his mind.

The young man stopped, and took a hand off of his sash laden with painting tools to nurse his forehead. The young man felt a scratching sensation in the back of his conscious mind. as he unwillingly looked into the alley, his face opened up with a silent cry of horror only audible in the tumult of his mind. Kruz'Iik gestured towards himself, and the young artist moved forward as if propelled by an unearthly force, almost lifting off the ground as he was pulled in. Kruz immediately took the young man into his arms, his facial tentacles wrapping around the poor boy's throat and mouth to muffle and cries that might to escape. The boy struggled vainly, until his eyes met with Kruz's.

With that, Kruz removed his tentacles from the man's countenance, his psychic stare destroying any semblance of free will in the young man's mind. Kruz'Iik placed both his hands on the man's forehead, and began pulling his very mind out with the force of his. The young man's glazed over eyes kept looking into the empyreal abysses of forbidden knowledge and dark secrets that were Kruz's eyes, even to the end. When his feast of painting ideas, natural philosophy, and brush techniques was over, and his victim was drained, Kruz'Iik let the young man fall over dead, and went on his way down the streets, pulling his hood up to conceal everything except the two long facial tentacles that outgrew the rest. They were flushed with alternating rings of pink and white, an expression of extreme pleasure and anticipation for the next feeding.

Dedtoo

Zharhee was wandering about the streets close to the Uthlyn university, thinking deeply. Several people had died nearby recently, none of whom seemed to have any markings telling what it was that had killed them.

And it had intrigued her. Not only where the murdered seemed to be completely unrelated for anything but that they were people of the university, mostly of people who were well taught. Intelligent. Of her kind. She wasn't afraid, of course. She knew how to handle herself. But she wanted to know who, or what had managed to kill so many, without leaving even a mark. Without being seen.

She pulled her cloak further down, attempting to hide her maw slightly better, and made sure her tail was still wrapped around her waist and leg, to avoid at least a few stares.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik walked through the streets, his hunger slated for tonight. He did not fully desire to be on this killing spree, but there was so much sweet knowledge to absorb, so much delicious wit and savory savants. He had a temporary abode for his time spent here, but he had no intent to actually return to it tonight. He intended to look at some art after his dinner, and then retire to meditate on the knowledge he had gained. He did not know if he would remain her afterwards, he had already been here for a week with nightly feedings. He wished he could stay indefinitely, but he had to acquire every scrap of knowledge, and that required moving on from this buffet of intellectuals.

He continued walking along the streets, until he passed a certain individual of interest. Even if he had already eaten, some dessert wouldn't do any harm. As the humans loved to say, there was always space for dessert. Kruz'Iik directed his obscured eyes towards the lizardwoman as he passed her. Hers was a species he was not familiar with, so this piqued his interest even more. As he passed her, the two visible facial tentacles flushed purple at the tips and grew a white hue around the edges. Ilithids, although having no spoken language, had a very complex visual language. He projected some of his mental pressure towards her as he passed by, his consciousness interacting with her subconscious in the form of a very light headache and a ringing in her ears.

Dedtoo

Zharhee couldn't help but to be pulled out of her thoughts for a moment, as she passed a man with the most peculiar scarf. It seemed to change colors, and move... For a moment, she wondered if it was something living, rather than a scarf. Yet her thoughts were cut off, by a sudden headache.

She gestured with her hand, making it glow faintly for a moment, casting a minor spell to ease her headache. Yet it persisted, making her wonder if it wasn't something else going on around this town. She knew she hadn't caught any local diseases, having visited a healer the day before, to learn of their local ways. For a moment, she wondered if that scarf-wearing man could have had something to do with it... Probably not though.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik turned his hooded head to look at the lizardwoman, having felt the spike of mental energy from the spell casting. A new species, and a mage? Truly, this would be a fine dessert indeed. But there was some reluctance in him. He decided that he should familiarize himself with this specimen, since such a thing was uncommon in his experience. He raised up a gloved hand to adjust his hood, and he stopped walking once the two had passed by eachother. He turned around slowly, and the two tentacles lifted into the air ahead of him and started undulating rythmically. "It is very unsafe to be alone at night, madame. Especially during these times." Zharhee would hear in her mind. The tentacles, on top of their synchronized swaying, pulsed luminously with each word that echoed inside her skull.

Dedtoo

Zharhee instinctively readied her claws under her robes at the words of the stranger. Especially as they didn't seem to come from behind her...

"Most who say such things tend to be the reason for that." She said with a heavy accent. "Though I warn you... I am not some defenseless whore." She slowly turned towards the stranger, a slight blue glow of magic coming from the opening of her cloak, as if to warn him of her powers.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik chuckled, a chuckle that was unearthly, since it came from his mind, and not his mouth. "If you were a common whore, I would have passed you by. Your philosophy, although flawed, i must admit is correct." He stated, still in Zharhee's head, his tentacles still waving in front of him. He took a gloved hand up and pulled his hood down, revealing the cephalopodic appearance. The shorter facial tentacles writhed together, concealing the lamprey-like mouth, inside which was sheathed his beak. "Magic, how quaint."  He commented, and the world started to distort around him. "Surely, this can be resolved without violence." His voice echoed as he angled his head sideways. His head flared up with red spots, and his skin pulsed between dark blue and jade green, fleshy ridges appearing above his eyes.

"After all, there is so much we can learn from each other...Zharhee..." He added,  and said nothing else. One of his hands were at his side, giving off the impression that he might be defenseless. The other was held out, but it was unclear whether there was a spell or if it was invitational.

Dedtoo

"A mind reader, hm? Truly, an ability I wish I had as well. Yet sadly, Tzheesh has not gifted me with such a blessing, yet." She said, as she slipped her hands out of her cloak, letting the flames in her hands free, and allowing them to grow, as well as letting him get a glimpse of her slender, robed figure underneath.

"I will admit, I've never seen one such as yourself. Yet I do not like someone who can simply pick their way through my thoughts. Knowledge must be earned, not simply taken." She unwrapped her tail from her waist, allowing it to slip down behind her, as she didn't want it squeezing her gut in what turn out to be a battle.

"Now, squidface... Do you want to get out of my head, or to get out of your life?" She asked with a fanged grin.

DaGlobster

"Mind reading is a petty trick compared to my other powers." He said as he prepared himself for battle as well. His shorter facial tentacles formed a shield around his mouth, and his skin turned, and remained, at a dull shade of red, with white stripes crossing the eyes. Both his hands were raised now, and he clenched them into fists. There was the wooshing of air and the cracking of stone as the street cobblestones around him broke out of their cementing with the pressure he was exerting with his mind. Kruz had little desire to fight in the streets, but if the slender lizard woman insisted, she would get what she wanted. "Maybe I can get more than knowledge out of you..." His smooth mental voice cooed as his eyes traced her form for a minute. He pulled one of his clenched fists back, and one of the street stones floated upwards, and started glowing brightly. His face showed no effort as the street stone was magically compressed into a smaller cube of crystal, which then seperated into thousands of smaller shards, each magically honed to an edge a molecule wide. He threw his hands forward, and the crystals sprayed forwards towards Zharhee with an ungodly whistling noise.

Dedtoo

As the squid-person not only raised one of the cobblestones from the street, Zharhee lifted her hands up, creating a thin energy-shield. And she was lucky she did, as only moments after it had formed, hundreds of small impacts hit it, tearing it down almost faster than it had been made.
She quickly retaliated by smacking her palms together, then quickly pointing them at him, shooting two bolts of blue energy, who changed size and trajectory constantly, yet approached the squid quickly, burning brighter and brighter.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik's form dissipated as soon as the energy touched it, just fading out of existence. A bloodcurdling laugh rumbled throughout Zharhee's psyche. "You seem to have forgotten one crucial detail, my friend." His voice sinisterly said, coming from all directions. "I'm already in your head." It added, and a dense fog appeared out of thin air, covering everything except a 10 foot area around Zharhee. Rough outlines of him were visible in the fog, but they moved quickly in circles around her, despite being still images of him standing still and facing her. "I'm here!" His voice called out from behind her. "No, Here!" It called again, this time from the right. In front of her, a deep, intelligent laugh boomed out.

Dedtoo

Zharhee laughed slightly at the mind-tricks of the octopus. "You think you are the only one who can play with someone's head? Lord Tzheesh can twist your mind like a spider, catching a fly!" She started stepping forwards, yet a version of her still stood in place. Then another stepped out of her, and another, and a few more, all of whom readied themselves to cast a new spell, yet all of them seemed to prepare for a different one.
"You're inside my mind, yet you cannot tell which of my thoughts are for me, and which are for the other mes... And you only have a few moments to chose which one to attack!"

DaGlobster

"If you want to challenge me to a battle of minds, I can assure you that you will lose." Kruz's voice said, and the world started to blur. "Let's change the scenery, shall we?" He cackled, and the world around Zharhee blurred out and was replaced by a pleasant looking meadow, the crescent moon hanging above it and providing soft, moody light. Zharhee's nose and ears would be filled with the natural sounds and smells of a meadow at midnight,and she could feel the grass under her feet. "is this a trick?" his voice oozed as it seemed to resonate throughout her body. A shadow grew over Zharhee, and if she looked up she would see a collossal shape looming over her, seemingly larger than the world itself. Kruz'Iik's impossibly large eye took up the entirety of the sky, the moon becoming his pupil. The fog around her dropped, and there would be Kruz'Iik, standing merely 40 feet away.

He pointed to her and her illusory clones, and waved his finger. The illusions dropped as if they had never been there. "I am a master of minds. Your self-duplication is an insult to me, Zharhee." He said, placing a hand over where someone would think his heart was. The giant eye disappeared, all illusions cast by Zruz'Iik seemingly dispelled. Even though he was physically incapable of smiling, Zharhee would be able to tell that he would be if he could. It was also starting to become clear he was playing games with her. "Nice meadow, isn't it?" Kruz'Iik commented, his mind prepared for anything Zharhee would throw at him in response.

Dedtoo

"Well now... It seems I have met my superior in the magical arts.." Zharhee said with a slight smile. "And attempting to strangle you with my bare hands would be all but impossible, if you can simply disappear from my sight. So I guess I'll have to try a third option..."

With a smile, she unclasped the pin holding her cloak around her neck. With a shrug, the cloak fell to the ground, revealing her rather skimpy dress beneath, with cleavage going down to her stomach, and the skirt barely long enough to keep her modesty. Her tail swung slowly from side to side behind her, as she ran her hands slowly down the silken garment.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik had to admit, seduction was not on his top million predicted actions for the lizardwoman in front of him, but he could hardly complain. An odd wind blew through the meadow, the creature that was maintaining its existence as a pocket dimension encountering a hiccup in its though process. He couldn't really deny the opportunity to examine and enjoy a physique never before examined by any Ilithid, so he took the next  reasonable course of action. His robes shrunk and tightened around his frame, which was lean and muscular in its own, alien way. The meadow seemed to come to life, as the flowers started emitting a nostril invading musk that seemed to wisp about with an intelligence unkown to most mortal minds. Kruz's visible skin flushed white with speckles of gold. His tentacles stopped writhing together and went straight, swaying rythmically to Zharhee's breaths. He started walking forwards, brushing past the whirling and curling clouds of heavy musk, his lack of nostrils preventing them from clouding his mind.

Dedtoo

Zharhee couldn't help but to giggle softly. It didn't matter what race she was up against. If she couldn't best them in the field of magic, she simply had to rely more on her natural talents. Be they her claws and teeth, or her curves and touches.
He wasn't bad looking, if a bit... Odd. Though he certainly had some interesting features... She would have to explore this strange man, before deciding if he was worth letting live or not.
"With someone looking like you, I almost thought you wouldn't enjoy someone like me for a moment..." She said, as her tail wrapped itself around her leg, the tip running up along her thigh, and her hands slipped inside the dress, below her breasts.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik laughed, a laugh that pervaded throughout the meadow like a knife through cloth. "I consider it a blessing that my people are so...adaptable." He said, stopping his steady walk towards her. "There are a great many things you do not understand, but hopefully by the time we are done, there will be one less item on that list." He purred, and and a wet slimy noise could be heard coming from his head as a tentacle that looked quite different from the others extended itself. It was milky white, with no suckers present on it.

It came out a few feet, testing the air, before three others followed it. The prehensile reproductive organs of the Ilithids were about five inches in circumference with a vague phallical shape, and seemed to be able to vary their length, as they probed the air all around Kruz'Iik. "A lot of women have told me I'm a better lover than their past four combined. I think you see why." He stated, and spread his arms wide. "You're lucky. We have a pocket dimension all to ourselves." He added, that mental smile returning as he resumed his walk towards her

Dedtoo

Zharhee got a rather shocked expression on her face as the four dick-like tentacles slipped out from his robes. Some of the Slanites she knew had fantasies of such tentacled beasts. Yet they were at home, worshiping the goddess, while Zharhee was seemingly about to get to try it out. A slight grin formed on her maw at the thought. That, and the thought of having one man with four cocks pleasuring her.

"Now, now. You don't just whip out your... dicks and expect me to take them all at once, do you? My kin at least tends to do some foreplay..."

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik tilted his head sideways, and three of the tentacles retreated back into his robe, leaving one outside, "your people must have some interesting practices..." He started, crossing his arms as his facial tentacles stood still, save for the errant flow. Kruz'Iik considered the many ways this interaction could go, and a surprising amount of them ended with him losing an appendage, namely one of his favorite genetic diversity tools. He was wary of Zharhee's claws and teeth, but then again, he felt like he didn't have much to worry about. He held his hands at his sides, which then balled up into fists. In response to this, a great throne made out of smoothly cut rock emerged from the ground behind him, which he slowly lowered himself into. "Pray tell, why don't you show me?" He calmly asked, his voice coming from all corners of the meadow. The gold spots on his white-tinted skin went out, and his eyes gazed forth in her direction, calculating the response that might come.

Dedtoo

"Well, first of all..." Zharhee started, as she walked up to the newly created throne, and leaned forwards, gently grabbing the tentacle, and pushing it to the side. "...you don't start by whipping out the main attraction." She said, before placing her legs on each side of his, straddling his lap, and places her hands on his shoulders. "You start with something lighter..." She said, pressing her breasts against his chest. "...kissing, touching, teasing... No rush for the finish line..."