Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ignorance is Bliss, but Intelligence is Delicious [closed]

Started by DaGlobster, December 03, 2013, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik silently observed Zharhee as she felt content to climb onto him. "I see..." He slowly purred, his remaining dick tentacle slithering back into his robe. There seemed to be a slight pause in his thought process, and therefore a slight pause in the meadow itself, before the tips of his facial tentacles turned an inquisitive shade of orange. Without moving his hands from the arm-rests of his stone throne, he begun to caress her features, his two primary ones gently wrapping themselves around her waist, as his shorter ones felt free to explore her upper body. They slipped themselves under her dress to explore her breasts, and undulated along her neck, planting kisses all over with the suckers. "I think this deserves a change of scenery, don't you?" He asked, his voice lingering at the edge of her hearing like a whisper blown to her on the wind.

Dedtoo

Zharhee let out a long murr of pleasure, as Kriz'Iik showed how well so many tentacles could be put well to use. She barely noticed the changes of the meadow they were on, as she squirmed slightly on his lap, attempting to grind down against a member she could feel being there. Her hands strayed from his shoulders, tracing down along his chest, finding it strangely soft, yet at the same time, rather firm.
"A change of scenery?" She murred, leaning slightly back, and looking into his odd eyes.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik responded to Zharhee's squirming, making sure there was something there for her to grind on. The skin around his eyes flushed a vibrant shade of pink, and he let out what sounded like a purr of sorts. The two facial tentacles wrapped around her waist undid their small knot, one of them content with encircling the base of her tail, and the other snaking up her back to feel at the base of her neck. Kruz'Iik lifted his hands from the arm-rests, and placed them on her hips, guiding her grinding. He looked on into her eyes with the infinite abysses that were his, a twinkle of starlight coming from within them. The trees receded from the edge of the meadow, and the plants and flowers all retreated into the ground, as if removed by some creator god, leaving the green earth blank, like a canvas. "What is the one place...you've always wanted to go?" He asked, compounding his question by having the tentacles that were slowly undulating on her chest move down to her breasts.

Dedtoo

Zharhee moaned gently, as she suddenly ground against something... hard, and deliciously shaped. Her tail started twitching slightly, as the tentacle wrapped itself around it. Yet after a moment, it calmed down again, starting to drift from side to side, slowly. His question made her wonder for a moment, before his other tentacles found her breasts, making her moan softly once more. "Mmmm... I've always wanted to go to... Tzheesh's library... Though I think a fine suite would suite me better right now..." She giggled, leaning down, and starting to lick his neck teasingly.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik chuckled at her suggestion, and the entire meadow world began to disassemble itself, as Kruz'Iik reconstructed the pocket dimension using nothing but his mind. They stood in a white void for a brief moment of time, before a fine wooden floor appeared below them. Kruz'Iik's throne retained its general shape, but became a fine high-backed armchair. Walls came up on the side, adorned with windows draped in the most magnificient of fabrics and golden candle sconces that burned brightly. Then came the ceiling, and finally, outside the window, the white void was replaced with a breathtaking view of, surprisingly enough, Uthlyn at night. The furniture appeared out of the ground, Kruz'Iik silently materializing and putting together particles to form exquisite table, chairs, a bed with silken sheets, and even a bowl of fresh fruit.

Once the room was completed he returned his attention to Zharhee, who he must admit, was licking the side of his neck quite irresistably. He now had to actively contain himself, although he was quite capable of doing that. His hands moved from her hips and onto her thighs, where they rubbed the scales. His touch gained a sort of electrifying quality, causing the flesh his hands fell upon to buzz with warmth. "Tell me...do you think you can win this battle as well?" He oozed into her ear, this time the sound actually coming from his mouth. Unlike his smooth mental voice, this voice was rough, yet soft on the ears at the same time.

Dedtoo

Zharhee's attention was pulled away from Kruz'Ilk's neck, as the world started to change around them once more. She couldn't help but to murr at the lovely changes of scenery. Of pure magical change!

Yet as the room seemed to calm down, the furniture decided it was in a good place, and the window started working, she slowly returned her attention to him, only to find his attention turned to her as well. She murred into his ear-hole, giving it a teasing lick as well, as he spoke to her, and his almost magical touch moved to her thighs.

"So far, I've gotten you to stop, do my bidding,and speak to me, instead of putting your words in my head... So I'd say my odds are pretty decent..." She moaned, as she ground herself down against him more firmly.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik invisible smile came back, and he chose not to reply to Zharhee's words. He continued rubbing her thighs with his electric touch, his skin fully flushing vibrant pink as she redoubled her grinding efforts. A sharp wheeze of air escaped the ocotpus beak hidden in his lamprey-like mouth, and all the candles in the room seemed to flicker simultaneously. His hands moved from her thighs up to her breasts, and the primary facial tentacle that was probing at her back changed direction, probing and rubbing at her more sensitive areas, while the other remained wrapped around the base of her tail.

The member under the robe she was grinding on shifted to the side slightly, and another placed itself next to it. They started to undulate in opposite directions, and Kruz'Iik leaned forward again, the mess of facial tentacles that were now freed up from her breasts going back to depositing kisses all over her neck with their suckers. "Would you like me to show you some of the customs of my people?" He asked, his lamprey mouth and beak producing syllables they shouldn't be able to.

Dedtoo

Zharhee couldn't help but to moan and murr at his magical touch and his many, kissing tentacles. Yet as the change happened beneath her, a much louder cry of lust escaped her, not having expected for a second member to join in with the first.
"Oh my... What sort of customes?" She asked, her one hand reachint up from his back, to start playing with his facial tentacles. "My lord wishes us to learn all we can, so you might have to..."

DaGlobster

"I think you will like them, even if they are a bit...unorthodox." He said, and the tips of all of his facial tentacles started to glow an energetic blue. His entire body seemed to take up the magical touch, arcs of pleasure energy jumping from all of the points of contact into Zharhee's body. At the same time, he moved his hands away from her breasts, letting the facial tentacles go back to fondling them and twisting around the nipples. His hands rose up to her head, and he placed them on her temples. The energy surged forwards, flooding Zharhee's nervous system with rapturous tidal waves of unfiltered pleasure.

Dedtoo

"I don't mind unoooooooh-..." She attempted to start talking, but never got to finish it, as a wave of pleasure suddenly hit her, clouding her mind. And it only seemed to get more intense, almost overloading her from her womanhood, from her breasta, and suddenly...
A loud cry of pleasure, followed by her warm, womanly juices running down her thighs and down onto his two member that feøt oh-so good. Her one hand gripping a tentacle as tightly as it could, while the claws of the other dug into his shoulder, before she slumped against him with a drawn out moan.

"I... love... your... customs..." She panted.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik purred pleasantly as Zharhee released herself on him, the members not stopping in their undulation, albeit they did slow down a bit. His hands returned to her thighs, and he made no indication that her squeezing of his tentacle or the digging of her claws into his back bothered him. He let her rest against his chest for a brief moment, before speaking up again. "This was just the beginning. It will be many more hours until the end." He oozed, and his two primary facial tentacles started lapping up the juiced flowing from her womanhood. "You taste...different. I like it..." He commented, as the tentacles came out from under her, glistening with her juices. "I think you're ready to move past the foreplay..." He added, and one of his milky white members poked out of his robe, rubbing its perfectly smooth surface against her womanhood.

Dedtoo

She breathed heavily, until he spoke again. "Oh, if its anything like its started, then I'm ready for it all..." She chuckled, her energy started returning to her. "And you'll have much to drink, if you do good..." She moaned suddenly, as one of his coctaclew started rubbing against her. "And I think you'll do just fine..." She let go of his facial tentacle, and grabbed one of the bigger ones, pulling it to her maw, and giving it a good, long lick witha smile.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik chuckled again, his now captive tentacle wriggling in Zharhee's clutches and playfully touching her lips as her tongue passed over it. He adjusted his position on the chair, his pink skin changing color once again, alternating stripes of white appearing on his skin. His coctacle stopped rubbing against her and moved up her body and between her breasts, leveling itself with her mouth. Another took its place below her, and resumed the rubbing. While the other remained on her thigh, one of his hands moved up to her breasts.

Dedtoo

Zharhee put her hands on the sides of her breasts, pushing them together against the coctacle between them. They weren't the biggest, and didnt quite cover the long appendage, but she leaned forwards and gave it a lick with her long, forked tongue to make up for it. Her tongue started vibrating slightly as she let out a murr from the coctacle down below, and the actual hand on her breast. "Mmm... Never tasted so.ething like this before..." She chuckled, looking into his orby eyes with her own yellow ones.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik shuddered slightly as Zharhee's tongue passed over his member, a clicking noise escaping his mouth as his octopus beak chattered. The coctacle seemed to respond to her touch, nudging against her tongue and pressing against her body. The tentacles caressing her features intensified, and one of the coctacles that was rubbing itself against her womanhood started to nudge itself against her opening, teasing her with the prospect of entering. The last two also emerged from his robe, and they started rubbing their slick surfaces all over her body, their shafts vibrating with energy.