Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

2gether 4ever (Hecate)

Started by Brisinger987, December 08, 2013, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah wandered about the open grass near the lake, the winter snow making her scales sparkle brightly in their usual emerald fashion. She wasn't alone, beside her, walked Methusela, now taller than her, and they simply spoke as if they were friends. As far as Seh'lvah was concerned, Methusela was her son, whether some resurrected cow said that she was his real mother or not.

"I just don't see why I've sensed this darkness approaching the world... I mean, unless the end days are actually approaching, what else could it mean?" Methusela queried as he walked, his matte black scales, with their orange tips, blazing in the light of the snow.

"Methusela, you're not dying. Your life isn't going to end catastrophically. And the end days aren't approaching. Something is happening, yes, but we needn't worry about that. You need to be out, enjoying your teenage years. Whatever happened between you and Hari'lah? Did you two figure anything out?" Seh'lvah stretched her wings out.

"No... Yes... I don't even know..." Methusela sighed, then opened his wings up to take flight.

"Yes, you best be off. Have fun wherever you're going..." She watched him take off, then went and sat in the snow by the frozen lake, sighing, looking as lonely as possible.

Hecate

The flight had been long and hard and Ahote was tired.  He'd never been one for journeying, and had never left the colony before.  Over a month had passed, now, since he had left the Kilanthro Mountains in search of a rider, and on his journey to Ketra.  He was tired now and needed a place to stay - memories of mention of a dragon colony stirred in his mind and he had changed his course slightly for Serendipity.  It was the large dragon taking flight that caught his attention.

He didn't recognize the scale pattern at first, though they seemed vaguely familiar - and then it hit him and he stalled in flight.  He looks like me!  He didn't quite recover himself until the dragon was too far away to call to.  He looked down, in the direction the dragon had flown from, eyes wide and searching out any others that shared those scales that were so like his own.  He saw none - no one but the lonely emerald dragoness.

He frowned, glancing back in the direction of the black dragon, before deciding it safer to go to the female on the ground.  He landed some ways away, not wanting to frighten her.  The sun glittered off his matte black scales, tipped in iridescence.

Brisinger987

In her mind, Methusela's confirmation that he was going now meant she was alone. All the other dragons were out as well, and she had stayed merely for the reason of pleasing herself.

And so, in was must have been akin to lying on a couch butt naked, she simply rolled over and began to daydream, not caring for decency or anything along those lines.

She began to dream of the perfect man for her. As much as her relation to Nightspinners, and her interaction with the three that wandered this valley, it took the form of a Nightspinner/crystal-back hybrid, caressing her as she lay there for him, the snow cooling her, at least stopping her spewing fire and magma everywhere.

"Mmmm...." She hummed slightly, not even realising anyone else was present she was that lost in her daydream.

Hecate

Ahote watched, fascinated from some feet away.  He'd never seen such a display before and it aroused something in him.  The dragoness was beautiful.  He didn't know exactly what he should do but he couldn't seem to look away, his wings rustling against his back.  He wanted he move closer, to touch those scales and bite that neck, but he didn't dare.

When she hummed, he couldn't stop himself and he stepped forward, stretching his neck to nose her side gently, listing slightly so that he was nearly parallel with her frame.  His mouth was open slightly and there were tendrils of smoke licking the sides of his muzzle.  He set a clawed hand on her lower back, almost as if asking permission.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah jumped, instinctively screaming as she rolled quite efficiently back over and stood up, embarrassed more than anything. But she didn't know if she was still dreaming, because of what she saw. A Nightspinner/Crystal back hybrid, looking rather longingly at her.

"Oh my gods you scared me... Don't sneak up on girls like that!! We don't like it..." Seh'lvah immediately felt shy in front of this stranger, realising he had just approached her when she was like that. Most dragons wouldn't do that.

"Why didn't you speak before you, um, got that close?"

Hecate

Ahote jumped at that, backing off immediately, eyes clearing as he shook his head, lowering it.  "S-sorry!" he mumbled.  He seemed almost unsure and awkward now.  As though he didn't know how to act around another dragon.  "I just. . ."

He swallowed, and ducked his head in the dragon equivalent of a blush.  "You're attractive," he muttered.  He snuck another peek at her.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah panicked slightly at his muttered comment, lowering her head in a blush-like manner. "Uh, thank you... So are you..." She let him hear her comment. She took a tentative step towards the other dragon, keeping her head low, showing that she was not there to fight.

"Can I at least have your name? I'm Seh'lvah."

Hecate

The young dragon shifted and glanced around before blushing more deeply.  "A-Ahote," he answered, lifting his head again to take in the dragoness.  It was fairly clear that he was not used to dealing with other dragons.  He was awkward and quiet, not sure of the customs.

Brisinger987

She saw that he was nervous and took advantage to reverse the control to her entirely. She straightened herself up, making a show of herself, letting her wings unfold just slightly, and raising her body but tensing her feet, and standing slightly on her toes.

She looked much more imposing like this than when she was laying on her back, ripe for the taking.

"And, can I ask exactly what you think you were doing as I was lying here?"

Hecate

He winced back again, lowering his head.  He was embarrassed now, realizing what he'd done was against the usual protocol.  Ahote swallowed, keeping his eyes away.  "I. . .don't know.  I'm sorry - I wasn't thinking and you. . .you looked so beautiful," he said, pulling his wings in closer.

Despite this, he could still smell the desire, he could smell the pheromones.  He shifted, a sudden flush of heat going through him.

Brisinger987

"Awwww, thank you... Still naughty though..." Seh'lvah could feel either her pheromones getting to her, or his, and she couldn't decide what to do.

Then her body made the decision for her, by knocking him over onto his back.

"I suppose all punishments must fit the crime..."

Hecate

His eyes widened as he fell back with a yelp.  "W-what?" he squeaked, tail writhing as the rest of him didn't dare to.  He could feel Seh'lvah's weight and his breathing increased with it, uncertain of what to expect now.  "P-punishments?"

Brisinger987

"Yeah sweetie." Seh'lvah pinned the young dragon down using her paws on his wings, bringing her head right up to his ear.

"And your punishment is...."

Hecate

He shuddered, wings flexing.  He didn't try to escape, neck stretching out.  "Wh-what. . .?"  He whined softly, unsure exactly what he wanted, but he knew that the voice beside his ear was sending shivers down his spine.

Brisinger987

"You know, you'd think you'd realise when you were getting what you wanted..." Seh'lvah giggled slightly, before deciding that she was obliged to ask.

"You did want to sleep with me, didn't you?"

Hecate

Ahote stared up at the dragoness in some shock, blinking.  It was a long moment before he could really get his brain to connect and he nodded dumbly.  This had been the last thing he'd expected.

Brisinger987

"Show me what you can do then sweetheart..." Seh'lvah laid on her back for him, waiting.

((FADE TO BLACK))

She woke up slightly sore, but feeling slightly happier than she had been. Certainly one of her happiest moments since Shamgar left.

"Hey, wake up..."