Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Untouchable (Nahash/DaGlobster)

Started by SilverShadow, December 18, 2013, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahash

((ooc: *wipes hands clean* I got nothing, I'm done))

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi walked forward infront of the hulking demon sheathing his blades as he spoke to Hjaldi. "Better gear and weapons hmmm." Hjaldi thought as he saw the massive blades create the beams. Hjaldi smiled lifting one of his hands outstretched. "Well that is a good deal but that only covers the first attack you sent upon me..." Hjaldi eyes thinned glaring at the demon. Suddenly hjaldi threw his hand down jumping at the demons one legs lunging for it trying to throw him off balance. "You think i would trust the word of a demon ?! i may be a savage but i am no idiot!"

Hjaldi let out a beastly roar and suddenly the fog flooded around him covering him completely and howls rang up through the fog almost deafening to normal humans. Growling filled as the demon lord could feel fangs glance against his armor like skin but these were different they felt ghostly as if they bit into his being going through the flesh as though it was mere silk.   

"You better be worth it woman!" Hjaldi bellowed out the cry from him echoed through the alley not being able to pinn exactly where he was. Sounds of metal being drawn from behind the demon could be heard Hjald now stood at the ready both Swords drawn back into his battle stance.