Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Icyck will you tell me now? (Brisinger)

Started by Astral, December 18, 2013, 03:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral

Astral flew over the beautiful landscape. Icyck was right this place was better than the last he showed her. Supposedly this is where Icyck lived. She came her to look for him. He might not have told her how to get rid of her dragon side but surly he would tell her how to get rid of her human side. It felt like so long since she had seen him. Surprisingly when she thought about him she thought about his dragon form. Astral thought that a little strange considering she met him in human form. Perhaps it had to do with her change of perspective.

Astral called out Icyck's name as she flew around hoping to find him. After some time of no luck she went to the giant lake Icyck told her about. There were lots of fish in it. Astral decided to dive in and feast off of them. Astral loved fish they were like desert to her but she didn't have to worry about it being unhealthy. Astral poped out of the water with her arms full of fish. She began chowing down on them. As soon as she was finished she would resume her search for him.

Brisinger987

Icyck had felt something enter the water above him, but he was too drowsy to care. Then he felt something leave the water a few moments later, and realised someone must be above him, waking himself up, and freeing his form from his ice block at the bottom of the lake. He used his wings to propel himself out of the water, because unlike feathered flyers or insects he could fly with wet wings.

A huge eruption of water would have resounded as he exited the lake, roaring and spewing ice breath in different directions to make a very imposing display. Then he spotted the little dragon-hybrid girl eating fish.

He recognised the manner in which she was eating fish, but he couldn't place a name at this point. Maybe he was still too sleepy to realise.

He landed next to her, the water on his body freezing into knew defences against attack.

He yawned before very lazily rubbing one eye with his paw and stifling a second yawn as he spoke. "Who goes -awwwhhhh- there?

Astral

As Astral ate her fish she heard a large explosion of water behind her. She turned around to see Icyck come out of the water. As was normal for him he put on a flashy display. Icyck landed right nixt to her and said "Who goes -awwwhhhh- there?" Astral didn't realize she woke him up. If she had known she would have waited. The Astral realized the last time Icyck saw her she was just a hunk of flesh. She was curious to see his reaction as soon as he knew who she was. "It's me Astral. I may look a little different than when we last met. Anyways I have something really important to tell you." Astral waited for him to process the information before continuing. She felt like something was different about him but she couldn't quite tell what.

Brisinger987

Icyck visibly reared his head slightly when she claimed to be Astral. He took a quick sniff of her scent, and besides the water and fish, it was definitely her scent.

Then he took in her new appearance. To him, she was beautiful. Just stunning. He took a second to take it all in, before he decided to make something out of what she presented him with. His form melted completely, before a new form began to freeze in the lake, slowly building itself up to be one imitating hers. He was humanoid, with the same sets of draconic features, altered for his Frost Dragon heritage, with some ice armour to give himself some decency.

He then brought himself close enough to take in every last detail, and he gulped as he dared to try and speak.

"Uhhhh... Wow... Um... You're, uh... Looking good..." He felt the ice pieces start to melt, and he had to regain his focus to keep them there.

"You, uh... Um..." He trailed off, struggling to speak. "I'm a bit, uh, taken back..."

Astral

Astral was half surprised with his reaction. If she knew a human and the next day it looked like she did now she would struggle for words as well. The other half though was the compliments. Someone complementing Astral on her appearance  was something she just didn't expect. She figured if anything he would be freaked out at what happened to her.

Icyck changed back to his human form and she was about to object when she noticed he only went half way. He stooped so that his appearance was similar to her own. Astral suddenly got very angry. "Are you mocking me!" She yelled at him. She hated humans a lot but she hated being reminded of her own human heritage even more. She closed the distance between them and started shaking him vigorously by his shoulders. "Do you think this is funny? I hate the way I am now and I hate being reminded that I'm stuck like this!" Astral stopped shaking him as she remembered what she had come to him for. "Sorry about that I've gone through a lot recently. Now back to my question. Last time I saw you well the first time I saw you I asked if there was anyway I could get rid of my dragon side and I'm glad you didn't tell me. You were totally right about them. Now I want to ask you is there a way to get rid of my human heritage?" Astral looked into his eyes hopefulness clearly beaming from them.

Brisinger987

When she claimed he was mocking her, a look of genuine confusion resounded in his eyes, before he was shaken up like a can of fizzy drink.

"I didn't mean it as any form of insult! I like it! It looks good on you!" Icyck desperately tried to put up some defences so that he didn't get shaken again, obviously startled by being shaken like that.

"I'm awake now..." Icyck thought about the question she had given him.

"Well, by the looks of it, time, or something you've done will solve it... I'd ask what you might have done to set it off, but I don't want to get shaken again..." Icyck took a step back.

"I warned you, but last time you didn't listen. What changed your mind?"

Astral

"I didn't mean it as any form of insult! I like it! It looks good on you!" "Well, by the looks of it, time, or something you've done will solve it... I'd ask what you might have done to set it off, but I don't want to get shaken again..." "I warned you, but last time you didn't listen. What changed your mind?"

Astral thought back on when the changes first started. They just kinda started on their own and progressed slowly with time. Ever since her eyes it just didn't stop it was just so gradual she didn't notice. Then Astral began thinking about when her changes began to really accelerate. It first started when she was freaking out from being captured and really took of when the humans started torturing her. Astral quickly cast the thought away. She didn't like thinking about it even though the event never left her mind.

"Well now that I look back the changes never stopped and the changes happened a lot faster the more stressed I got. As for what changed my mind I'd rather not say. I don't like thinking about it I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I can tell you this though. About a month ago the changes stopped. Since then nothing has happened. Are you saying I'm going to be stuck like this forever." Tears began to drop from Astral's face. She approached him again and hugged him. Resting her head against his chest. For some reason it was comforting. "I don't want to be stuck like this forever. I don't want anything to do with humans. Please tell me there is a way to fix this?"

Brisinger987

"I don't know Astral, I honestly don't know... I promise I'll try and help however I can though, ok?" Icyck thought that the hug was rather cute, and returned it, letting the ice on his chest melt, so that she didn't have her face against a block of ice.

"I promise I'll try and help you however, and whenever I can, ok?" Icyck used his hand to gently lift her chin up so she was looking him in the eyes. Then he wiped a tear from her face, letting a warm smile display itself.

"I promise..."

Astral

Astral was so sad. She had hoped there was some way and that Icyck would know it. Icyck lifted her chin and wiped a tear from her face.

"I promise..."

Astral looked into Icyck's eyes. She believed him and he comforted her. As she stared into his eyes she realized his half human form no longer bothered her. Which didn't make any sense to her. Her hatred of humans had not diminished yet when she looked at him and saw his half human appearance she felt no hatred. Was this how he felt when she first met him. All things aside the more she hung out with him the more she felt drawn to him for some reason.

Astral shook her head as she tried to clear it of distractions. "Is there anyone you know of who might know a way? Like some powerful magic user or something? Even if their human I can bear their presence if it means I can get rid of my human part." Astral hoped he had some sort of idea as to where they could start. She didn't want to be stuck back at the start.

Brisinger987

Icyck tried to think of powerful magic users, and the only person he could think of was Veraxitoc. If Veraxitoc didn't know what to do then there was very little that could be done otherwise.

"We can see what Veraxitoc knows, he no doubt knows what to do. But he's away on business right now. Well, 'business' is more like him going on a holiday with Loreiaka as they try and get used to each other again. He'll be back in a few days, so why don't you stick around until he gets back?" Icyck would willingly find her a cave she could live in while she was here, or she could stay in the castle.

"It'll be fun. I'm sure Methusela will get back soon. He's good company most days." Icyck knew that Methusela was no doubt off with some Adelan female dragon, so he would get back quickly.

Astral

Astral was glad Icyck knew of someone. She couldn't wait to meet this Veraxitoc. Astral was also more willing to hang around this time. Before she didn't think she would ever visit this place. Now she was agreeing to stay here. "Sure I'll stick around." Truth was Astral was over come with joy at the thought of being able to stay with Icyck. Astral decided to embrace him in another huge. "Icyck promises me you'll never let me have any sympathy for humans." Icyck might find the request strange but it had been bugging her quite a bit. Everywhere she went everyone one she met had something good to say about humans. She was worried she might stop hating them which would be stupid. In her experience humans were evil and her experience was all that mattered. Well that and Icyck's support on the matter.

Brisinger987

"Never. I'm glad you saw reason." Icyck ran a cool hand through her hair, and held her close, treasuring the hugs he was getting. He tried to settle his mind, as he could smell the strength of his own pheromones increasing his desires for her, and he tried to stop it before it became a runaway release.

Hopefully her nose wasn't strong enough to smell them, and thus they wouldn't affect her. But he wouldn't bring it up, because he was too embarrassed. He'd be able to judge whether she was being affected by stronger or more numerous amounts as he would feel it too. His only chance was to calm his mind.

Astral

"Never. I'm glad you saw reason." Astral silently agreed. She should have listened to him in the first place. She'll never ignore his words of advise again. Astral purred as Icyck ran his hand through her hair. Astral didn't know she could purr it was instinctive and hadn't happened till now. It also had no signs of human tainting. It sounded just like her mothers purr.

Astral's nose wasn't very strong. As it was still mostly unaffected by the dragon DNA. It was still strong enough to smell a trace of the pheromones, though she didn't notice. She did notice the effect it had on her though. She had never felt this way before and was rather confused by what it meant. All she knew is now she just wanted to hug tighter and so she did.

Brisinger987

Icyck put a hand on her cheek pulling back to look at her. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted her so bad, but he didn't dare do anything. His head had taken any thought of resisting this feeling and kicked it out.

"You look so beautiful like this Astral... So beautiful..." Icyck out his arms around her, smiling, he wasn't imposing, but was more cautious, taking tentative steps to see if the ground he was treading was solid.

Astral

Icyck pulled away from Astral but he kept his hand on her cheek. Astral wasn't ready to break apart. She launched right at him pressing her body up against his and began a constant purr. Her eyes were shut as she was enjoying the moment.

"You look so beautiful like this Astral... So beautiful..."

Nobody had ever called her beautiful in this form. Nobody but Icyck had given any compliment to her what so ever. She liked it. As long as she had Icyck around she could put up with her human heritage till the time came she could fix it.

Astral debated talking. There were a couple of questions she wanted to ask him like why he made her feel this way. She decided against it though. Astral didn't want to ruin the moment they were having.