Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

GEN GAME INFO AND Q&A

Started by Tally, December 30, 2013, 12:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Quote from: Anadwen on January 02, 2014, 03:10:03 PM
will there be cosmetic items (items which only affect the character's looks, not stats)? I found it as very beneficial in games, since you can adapt your character's look without making a sacrifice on stats.
I would LOVE to have cosmetic items as they're one of my favorite things ever in games! *___* So I will see what I can do!

Quote from: Anadwen on January 02, 2014, 03:10:03 PM
but please, if so, keep the chainmail bikini on minimum >_<
Chainmail bikinis?  In OUR game??

Anadwen

I have one character that would enjoy them, but I doubt there would be even one more that would agree with her  ;D

zozee9

OMG as long as I can make the person a ginger, I'll be happy.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Looshi

Also here! This site has a lot of good scripts, including a battle system. They're all free to use for noncommercial and commercial games, just need to give credit! There is also as script that fixes bugs in the engine that is a must get!

Paradox

Like Winters, I am also curious to know what the premise of the game's story is. Looking forward to hearing more about that.

Tak

Anadwen

Now I really want to have a NPC in there.

Tally

Quote from: Looshi on January 02, 2014, 08:27:33 PM
Also here! This site has a lot of good scripts, including a battle system. They're all free to use for noncommercial and commercial games, just need to give credit! There is also as script that fixes bugs in the engine that is a must get!
Yanfly's stuff is amaaaaazing. *___*  I did not know about the bug fixes that is super handy!

Quote from: Tak on January 03, 2014, 02:31:05 AM
Will Gods/Demons be involved?
Demons - YES
Gods - maybe!

Tally

Aaaaand I've updated the first post with a list of known classes so far!

Anadwen

Where is it? I'd like to see.

Tally

First post of this thread! :D

Anadwen

Okay, I see.

I want a NPC in that game... Is it possible to somehow get Athran or Daerian into it? Either as not completely good, but not completely evil characters.

Zane

If you look back in earlier parts of this thread, you can find that Tally has said that there will be sign ups eventually, as plotting for this game continues, you can volunteer characters depending on whers they are most likely to be found ince the sign ups for that area is up.

Also tally, when this is complete, will it be a free to download or will we have to buy it or free for a short time so on and paid afterwards or a free link to download on this sight and a pay link on steam. Details. I needs them.

zozee9

... I think there should be a thief/rogue character. *random insert of opinion* Oh, and an archer. Idk where either would be from. Actually, Yoreiqi archer might work. :3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

Tally already put up a signups thread, although I jumped the gun and sort of threw a character at them like

Anadwen

Zane

visualspice

There's no forms yet XD it indicates there'll be forms 'soon'.
(Second bullet down on the list)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao