Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bird In The Bush (Zozee)

Started by Nomad, December 30, 2013, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

With his gaze resting on Alexandra, Roque watches as she shakes her head after looking to the ceiling for some reason. He keeps his gaze on her only a moment longer before he slowly begins to lower it, casting his gaze to the floor. It seemed as if getting his things would be a troubling ordeal.

As she spoke Roque listen's to her, his gaze still cast towards the ground. His idea that it would be hard to get his things is reinforced by what she has to say. " W-We do not have to go get my things. " Roque begins, giving into the notion that his things can be left behind. " I can always get more belongings.... If it is going to be trouble we can just leave. " He says, nodding his head faintly as he bites his bottom lip. Though he would like to get his things back he thought it would only be a burden to go and fetch them.

zozee9

Alexandra smiled back at Roque mischievously. "No... I always liked a challenge," she replied. After all, her life would be so horrible if she didn't, seeing as they were constantly thrown at her. "We just have to be smart about it. Smart and fast. Shall we go?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Nomad

Still biting onto is bottom lip Roque looks to Alexandra, catching the mischievous smile from her which made him wonder what she had in mind. As it turns out, she was willing to give it a shot. Though he had said they could skip his belongings Roque was pleased to hear she would give it a try.

For a moment he chewed on his bottom lip before releasing it as he gives a faint nod, agreeing with her. " A-Alright, lets go. " Roque keeps his gaze resting on Alexandra for a moment longer before he turns it to the door now that it seemed they were leaving the room. Shifting closer to the door Roque slowly pulls it open and looks to  Alexandra " L-Ladies first. " He says, blushing lightly as he gestures for Alexandra to go first.

zozee9

Alexandra laughed as Roque told her to go first. People didn't say things like that to her often, though that was mostly because she had a tendency to separate herself from others. Exiting into the hall, she responded, "Thank you!" Then she held out her hand her hand for him to take. "That is—thank you, darling."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Nomad

Roque frowns softly at the laugh the had gotten from allowing Alexandra to go first. As she leaves the room and moves into the hall Roque follows after her, pulling the door shut behind them before turning his attention back to Alexandra. Lowering his gaze he looks down to her outstretched hand for a moment before he extends his own hand out and gently takes hold of hers. Holding onto her hand Roque lifts his gaze to look back to her face, offering a soft smile before turning his gaze from her as he begins to walk down the hall. " Y-Your welcome.... sweet heart. " Roque gives a glance back to Alexandra for a moment as he begins to blush once again, though he was not sure if the name was appropriate, he thought it might be given they are to act as a couple.

zozee9

Glancing over at Roque, Alexandra laughed. He looked so embarrassed! Oh well, maybe she could just pretend he was shy and didn't like displaying affection in public. That would make things easier for the both of them.

It proved quite easy to wander around outside. The police were being careful not to alarm the citizens, so it wasn't like they were doing a full-scale search. On one hand, that surprised Alexandra. Her bounty was undoubtably high. But on the other hand, she didn't want to question it. They probably just figured it was a matter of time until they caught her, especially with the wound on her leg.

But Alexandra kept walking, pretending it didn't hurt at all. That, of course, wasn't true. Maybe she could find a cane somewhere to help herself walk before they left the city.

Nomad

The laugh draws a glance from Roque as he briefly wonders what the laugh is for. Making his way outside with her, Roque glances around for a brief moment. At first he thought the police would be there waiting for them to come out and capture them however he found no such thing happening once they had left the building but rather things seemed calm still.

It seemed at the moment they were in the clear. Again Roque glances to Alexandra as he moves alongside her, his hand still lightly gripping hers. With his gaze resting on Alexandra for a brief moment Roque couldn't help but wonder if she was alright, though she was not limping or showing signs of pain she had been injured not to long ago.

" A-Are you alright? " Roque asks, finally breaking his silence. With the question he keeps his attention resting on Alexandra for the moment. " If you need we can stop and rest for a bit. I know you are still.... recovering. " Roque says, not sure if he should bring up the injury though he wanted to show concern for her injury.

zozee9

Alexandra bit her lip, trying her best to ignore the pain in her leg. "I'm fine," she replied more harshly than she intended. "Sorry, I'm just trying not to think about it. And if I stop, well, who knows how long it'll take to start again." Alexandra took a long and deep breath before adding, "Please, let's just keep walking."

Nomad

As he gets a rather harsh response from Alexandra, Roque frowns faintly as he losers his gazes. Remaining silent for the moment, Roque listens to her as she continues to speak. " Alright... we don't have to stop if you don't want to. " Roque says with a faint nod, his idea of taking a break shot down. Though she did not want to stop, Roque still took action to try and alleviate her pain and suffering. Conjuring up his magic, should they not fall within range of any Mordecai, Roque would use his telekinesis to aid in supporting Alexandra's weight so she wouldn't have to put so much on her injured leg.

zozee9

Alexandra opened her eyes wide in surprise as she felt a large amount of the weight get lifted off of her injured leg. "Thanks!" she said to Roque joyfully once she realized what he did. As long as no Mordecai came nearby... actually, that would be a great test to see if any were within short distance. After a few seconds passed, she turned and looked at him with a honest smile. "Really though, thank you."

Nomad

Glancing to Alexandra as she thanks him initially, Roque gives a faint nod of acknowledgment. " Your welcome. "  he adds with the nod, a soft smile taking form on his face as he watches her for a brief moment before turning his gaze from her and back ahead of them. Roque only keeps his attention off of her for a few brief moments before he looks back to her again as she thanks him again. " What sort of fiance would I be if I did not try and help? " he asks as he looks her in the eyes.

zozee9

Alexandra laughed and quickly responded, "Why, a terrible one! I suppose I shouldn't have expected any less from my darling. After all, you used to bring me flowers every week and always knew just what kind of jewelry I would want! It's sweet, really. But the sweetest part is that both of those are still true." Pausing, she seriously added. "Now, where did we leave our things? I believe it was around here, right?"

Nomad

Falling silent after his comment, Roque listens to Alexandra as she lets out a laugh before beginning to respond to his question. Though he thought she would only give a simple answer to his question, instead she begins to give a more complicated one building upon there relationship even though it was not a real one. With the question he casts his gaze away from Alexandra and glances around for a brief moment before he gives a faint nod " I believe so, though I don't think the book I had would have been left lying on the ground.. "

zozee9

"Hm?" Alexandra asked curiously. "And what book was that again? Anyway, this looks like the right inn, right?" She pointed to the inn in front of them. She doubted there were that many places to stay around the library, but maybe she'd be surprised.

Alexandra spared a glance around them before turning back to him and adding, "We should hurry up honey, otherwise we won't be able to catch a ride..."

Nomad

Roque turns his attention back to Alexandra for a moment as she speaks to him. " It was just a book about magic, nothing really important. " He answers before turning his attention in the direction she points, his gaze falling upon the inn he had a room at.

Looking at the building, Roque was glad they came back here. Now he could get his belongings before they left. Glancing back to Alexandra as she brings up the time constraints they are under, Roque blushes faintly " R-Right.. " he says with a nod " This is the inn. " Roque added before taking the imitative and stepping towards the building to move inside it.

zozee9

"Alright," responded Alexandra hastily. "Let's be quick... but act natural. You don't want to draw extra attention." She paused before adding, "Shouldn't my husband take my arm?" If they were going to play off a lovesick couple, they had to do it correctly.

Nomad

Turning his gaze back to Alexandra as she spoke up, Roque thought for a moment on her idea to take her arm. " S-Sure. " He says before he slips his arm through hers. " Like this? " He asks, looking at her a moment longer before he glances away " Anything else? "