Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Demon on my six! (Bedwyr)

Started by SilverShadow, January 06, 2014, 11:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedwyr

(Indeed >:3 You will never know my super secretive secret!!!!)

Johnny nodded softly watching him go. "I hope he is alright....And I guess you could say that. I just didn't want to say we were mating again...Heh....The look on the dragon boy's face was really cute though." He giggled remembering the look of shock. ".....Can I ask you something?"

SilverShadow

"Of course," Storm nodded encouragingly. "You can ask me anything. I mean that." In reference to his earlier comment, she added with an amused smile, "Yeah, Methusela looked pretty shocked!"

Bedwyr

"What would you do if someone you love dies because you wanted to protect their family?" He asks softly look at Storm's eyes his own quite serious but his facial expression itself just shows innocent curiosity. "Metaphorically...."

SilverShadow

Storm resisted the urge to arch an eyebrow at him in skepticism. Metaphorically. Right. Metaphorical questions seldom were, in her experience.

"I'm not sure I understand the question...you want to protect their family, and they die? Can you give me a more specific example? Metaphorically speaking, that is." she added for his comfort.

Bedwyr

His eyes seemed to turn white for a split second before he rubbed them. "Like...You wish just to protect her family from danger...And they are killed because you care for her...Just to spite you...What would you do?" He asked his tone deathly serious which has so far in their time together never happened.

SilverShadow

She frowned thoughtfully. She had never felt protective of anyone other than her mother...and now Johnny. But there were plenty of people she cared about, and it was difficult to even imagine anything bad happening to them because of her.

She met Johnny's eyes, a dark look on her face and her voice almost a growl as she said, "I would destroy them."

Bedwyr

Johnny's eyes flickered as he looked down and nodded. "I see....Thank you for answering.....so....Is there anything you would like to ask me?" He said as he noted it was almost sun down and in another few hours bed time....Which would be the perfect time to start...

SilverShadow

Storm's head tilted to one side, considering. "I don't really ask people questions...I mostly just wait and see if there's something they want to tell me." She explained. "I don't like to pry. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

After a moment, she said "Oh! There was something I was going to ask you. Did you inherit the draconian ability for telepathic speech?" She reached out with her mind as dragons do when they connect in silent conversation, and projected, Can you hear me when I speak like this?

Bedwyr

He yelped and rubbed his ears. "Yes ma'am...But whya re you so loud? Didn't have to scream...."he said blushing a bit "It really really hurt..."

SilverShadow

Storm's eyes widened. "Sorry! That's my normal conversational volume! Okay, so you can do it but I should 'whisper'. Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Bedwyr

"It's okay....It didn't hurt when you were speaking to that other dragon though...SO why did it hurt now?" He asked rubbing his head a bit feeling like he just got spanked...But not as painful.... "Also.....Do you want to go on a adventure sometime?"

SilverShadow

Storm raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty much always up for an adventure. What did you have in mind?"

((Sorry it took me so long to respond! x.x))

Bedwyr

(Your dead to me [. -.]

"Exploring...I know of many areas in my homeland which could be quite the expedition..." He said in a nice tone but seemed enthusiastic.

SilverShadow

"Your homeland?" Storm asked curiously. "I thought you were...you know...banned from there?"

((And I thought it was some other faraway continent? I.e. somewhere that doesn't exist on the forum? :P))

Bedwyr

(IT"S NOT IMPORTANT. :( Didn't think of that xD lol was trying to add more story possibilities to his bio.)
"Exactly.....I have unfinished business with old friends..." He said with a dark tone.

SilverShadow

"No offense, but are you sure you're ready? I mean you're still just a hatchling. Don't you want to wait, so you can be sure you'll succeed the first time?" Storm asked, concern in her tone. 11-year-old boy-hatchlings taking multiple adults in hostile territory didn't sound like a great recipe for taking vengeance, to her. "Revenge doesn't tend to work too well if you fail the first time."

((Sorry for the delay, I couldn't figure out how I wanted her to respond. x.x))