Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Demon on my six! (Bedwyr)

Started by SilverShadow, January 06, 2014, 11:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedwyr

"I can fight....Just not with these..." He said as he pointed to the bracers. "And...Well I kinda need them on all the time or else I start going a little....Crazy.." He chuckled before hearing her words.

".....I....Guess I will accept..But you can keep the blood....Not my thing.." he chuckled "Sorry ma'am...Old habit..." He looked around the area sniffing the air a bit. "Hmmm...." He shrugged choosing to ignore it for now. "So Miss Tanith...Would it be alright if I speak with you by ourselves?" He asked a little shyly

Brisinger987

Xerordir stood up, stretching.

"Well, Veraxitoc, I'm off. Got people to send to horrible afterlives and some zombies to raise as penance for certain towns. I bid you all a very fond farewell..." The reaper literally exploded into ash, which just melted into the ground, killing the grass instantly, causing greener, longer grass to grow in it's place.

"I will leave you two to talk. I will be in the castle if you need me."

SilverShadow

"Of course!" Tanith agreed. Hearing Xerordir's words, she turned to thank him just in time to see him literally explode. Taken a little aback, she turned to Veraxitoc. "Thank you for your help today, my friend! I owe you."

Bedwyr

Johnny pouted "Well...That's one way to leave.." he said giggling a little as he turned to look up at the ancient dragon. "So sir....May I have your name?" He asked walking over to him

SilverShadow

((I think Brisinger may have already stopped watching this post...))

Veraxitoc must not have heard the boy, because he was already flying off in the direction of his castle. "That was Veraxitoc," Tanith answered for him. "He's essentially the king of the Colony. Now that everyone's gone, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Brisinger987

((OOC: No, Imma throw another character in))

Methusela landed, seeing the half-dragon boy stood in the clearing, with Veraxitoc leaving and Tanith remaining where she was.

"Hello Tanith. Who are you young sir?" Methusela spoke calmly, deciding that Veraxitoc's decision was the best yet, and that the boy was obviously no danger right now.

SilverShadow

((Agh! So much for our characters' deep conversation, Bedwyr. x.x))

Tanith nodded her obsidian head to the young dragon. "Hi Methusela. Meet my new friend Johnny. Johnny, this is Methusela. He lives in the Colony. Methusela, we were just getting ready to head out, what if we swing back by later to hang out with you?"

Bedwyr

Johnny bowed respectfully. "Nice to meet you, Methusela." He smiled. "Aye. We were just about to mate actually.." He said in his most serious tone he could manage. "Unless you wish to join us and all, That would be fine...But I think you might not be so interested in it...." He said trying to make this as awkward as possible and kindly get the new comer to leave.

(Genius.)

Brisinger987

Methusela laughed, hearing the young mans words before seeing his facial expression. Then Methusela was trapped in the situation, awkwardly gulping, thinking Johnny was serious.

"Um, ok then... I, uh, guess I'll get going then... You two, uh, stay safe? Bye!" Methusela made a brisk walk in one direction, slightly spooked by the concept of Tanith and the small boy alien to his mind.

SilverShadow

((LMAO!!!!!))

Tanith nearly choked on her own spit. "You're crazy." she told Johnny matter-of-factly, but there was a twinkle of amusement in her eye. "Now if we're to speak without," she glanced back toward the Colony, "further interruption, I'd recommend we relocate."

Bedwyr

"Sorry ma'am...That's how most nice adults in my land told us children they wanted to be alone...I meant nothing of it, Or disrespect." He said bowing apologetically. "I suppose we should...Lead the way Miss Tanith?" He asked looking up to her.

(>:3 I IZ A GENIUS.)

SilverShadow

"No worries, kid, I'm not offended." Tanith reassured him with a chuckle. "Better hop on."

((Yes, yes you are. :P I'm just going to have them go into the mountains somewhere, not even gonna change threads.))

Bedwyr

"Yes ma'am." He chuckled before hopping onto her back very gently. "I am ready when you are."

SilverShadow

Tanith gave a quick nod and launched into the air, flying some 20 miles south into the mountains. There was a small clearing there next to a narrow river, and it was one of her favorite places to camp. Landing, she was pleased to find that the ground was dry and soft, and the river running clear. She sniffed for a moment, but they were definitely alone. Nobody had been this way since the last time she'd been here, for there were no easy trails, and the Colony dragons never came this far into the mountains to hunt.

"Now, what did you wish to speak about?" she asked, lowering herself as close to the ground as she could get so that he could climb off.

Bedwyr

"....I was curious....Did my blood....Smell.....Well....Familiar?" He asked looking up at her as he sat down. "When you found me in the binding circle for that demon...I was covered in cuts and wounds...So I am sure you smelt it...." He said

SilverShadow

Tanith frowned. How had he known? Unless she smelled familiar to him, too. "It didn't exactly smell familiar like person-I-know familiar..." she paused, struggling to find accurate words. "It was more like its combinations smelled familiar. Like, the combination of dragon and human blood, I guess. Why do you ask?" she asked him, though she thought she probably knew already.

Bedwyr

"...I was hoping you were like me...." he said honestly. "I just don't want to be the only one of my kind left in this wretched world anymore...Always running.....Fighting...It all get's so old so fast...I just thought that maybe I would run into a stroke a good fortune by finding another halfling..."  He said. "I guess I was just being hopefull...Forget I said anything....Is there anything you wish to ask me?"

SilverShadow

Tanith stared at him for a moment in shock. She felt a few tears start to build up as he spoke of the loneliness she knew so well... Then she came to an abrupt decision.

"Hey...you know how dragons have the ability to shift into a human form, although they're usually abnormally tall and they always keep their coloring in the form of hair and eyes, and sometimes skin?"

Bedwyr

"Yes ma'am I do...But I haven't been able to change my form and control my self....I am not mature enough...Nor do I have anyone to teach me anymore..." He sighed "Why do you ask?"

SilverShadow

"Because," she paused and drew a deep breath. "I can't. I'm old enough to, but I don't have a draconian human form, and this is why." It was far too late to go back now, and she took a leap of faith, doing in front of this boy what she had never done in front of anyone, save her own mother. She shifted.

Before Johnny stood a very normal-looking young woman. While Tanith's scales were hematite, her human hair was a very common shade of light brown, with a few blonde highlights scattered through out. She stood at a very average height, around five feet, seven inches or so, and her deep purple eyes had turned to a clear, hazel green. In short, she looked nothing like her draconian form.

"I don't have a human form as a dragon, because I am human. In a way, I'm not exactly half of each, more like both of each. Like you, though, I had one dragon parent and one human parent. My father was a Crystal-back dragon, my mother a human shapeshifter."