Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Willow Wood[Access through PM approval]

Started by Demous, January 16, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demous

A simple gaze was projected at the Thief, but displayed no interest at this point. Whether he stole something was of his concern, unless it formed danger. The disciple had more worries, certainly many more worries then him at the moment. "I wouldn't mind helping you locate this Black Knight, but certainly...poses a threat? Is he a danger to my town, or others?" the gentleman asked, curious, and lacking the proper information he needed to search for this...Knight.

The boy had been working on his boundaries as a magician, and seeing what peaks he could reach. Every man had their limitations though, they were mortal, after all. One of the things were obviously feeling frequency based on magical auras. This was something every magician could do, depending on how they honed their power, and felt resonance.

Anadwen

"A... Threat?" Ryuch laughed. "I highly doubt that. When I met him for the last time, he did have a short temper, but certainly wasn't a threat for any cities. He's not really that concerned about other mortals... At least I don't think so." The death god shrugged, and glanced at Maedhran behind.

The elf shook his head. "I've never met him. I don't know. But he doesn't seem as a danger to the town, this man, or anyone around. I don't think that's what knights do, even the Adelan ones." he replied.

At least he himself never was a threat to the innocent - that was against his morals. He had the title to protect them, not to harm them.