Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Paint by Numbers

Started by visualspice, January 30, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Studying his face, she asked softly, "What's wrong?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

[Wasn't she asleep?]

Richter didn't look at her.  "I'm just thinking."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

OOC: Maybe she woke up? :U

-----

She made a soft noise and nestled in against him.
"Don't think too hard. You'll get ugly thinking wrinkles on your forehead,"s he told him while giving him a tired smile.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

[SHE WOULD CALL HIM UGLY! THE TURD!]

Richter turned go to look at her.  "Maybe I want ugly thinking wrinkles. And I'd more like Richard on his death bed."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Ania sighed and gave her brother a nudge.
"Keep that attitude buried. I don't like seeing you so... moody."

Lion

"Why not?" he murmured, nudging her back.  "Brooding isn't a good look for me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave a light snort and nudged back.
"Of course not. It makes you look old and so serious. Besides, if I can't be brooding, neither can you!"

Lion

"I never said you couldn't be brooding. It's just that I look better when I do it," he said with a laugh.  Richter entwined fingers around hers.  "But you are always the most beautiful creature that ever walked the face of the earth.  Does that satisfy you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"No."
And she playfully stepped on his foot.

Lion

"Ew, your fungus stepped on my corns," he hissed and nuzzled in against her, kissing her cheek.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What a ghastly thing to say!" she exclaimed, but the kiss to her cheek had her blushing as she laughed and pulled playfully away. Wiping at her cheek, she laughed, "And your fungus lips just tainted my cheeks! Now I know I will surely wither away into an old woman with warts and wrinkles lining all of my skin!"

Lion

"Oh good. How nice you're already embracing your most certain future," he said.  He laughed a little loudly, rousing Sir Argus from his nap.  He blinked, looking between the siblings.

"Sorry, sir," Richter was quick to say.  He smirked however, Sir Argus settling in for a nap again.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"A most certain future with a brother like you!" she hissed back, trying to whisper not to rouse Sir Argus again, but she wasn't going to let her twin get the last say!

Lion

"You are getting on my nerves," he said, smiling and sticking his tongue out at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And that's when she reached out and tried to catch it!

Lion

But all she got were teeth that gnashed at her fingers.  Richter shook his head away from her.  "Stop being so childish.  We've got a long journey to go, and you're not helping yourself with such foolish behavior.  Next time I'll get those fingers, I will."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh? Is that a promise or a threat?" she countered. But a soft chuckle from Sir Argus made her flush. She dropped her head. "I'm sorry we're keeping you awake." She curled her toes inside her boots and tucked them under the carriage bench. "I'm not exactly use to traveling like this."

Lion

Sir Argus shook his head, waving them off tiredly.  "It's been too long since I was young like you two.  I didn't have the fortune of having a sibling to bicker with.  But if there's one thing I can tell is that you Richter are very protective of your sister.  You look out for her.  And that's good.  People need looking out for in a world like this.  Just...be mindful of your doting nature yes.  You don't want to smother the poor bird."

Richter blushed, but was stung with a pang of irritation.  Who was this man to tell him how he ought to treat his own sister.  He furrowed his brows and straightened.  "We take care of each other," he corrected.  "I didn't see anyone else in any damn hurry to do so."  He leaned further into the bench.

But his eyes softened when he looked to Ania.  "I don't smother you do I?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave him a side long look before nudging his side.
"Only when we share a bed!"came her teasing reply. Then she did a quick tongue sticking out at him.

Lion

At that Richter stuck his own tongue at her.  "See what I have to put up with Argus?  She's a pain to no end."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn