Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Paint by Numbers

Started by visualspice, January 30, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And when he'd reach the top of the stairs to the hallway, he'd notice it was dark and quiet and there was no sign of his sister.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Richter would remain quiet until he approached the door of her room, but soon he stopped short of entering. No, she would expect him to go after her in her haven. He waited at the door for a long second before moving to his room and slowly pushing the door ajar. The hinges creaked in all places of their small farmhouse and his room was no different. His quarters was spartan in comparison to Ania's. And had fewer places to hideo. So Richter waited like a cat wanting to catch the mice at play.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

But Richter would find no sister stirring in his room, however, the long clothe curtain covering the hall window rustled ever so slightly, especially after Ania realized her one foot was sticking out beneath it. And she held her breath, hoping Richter wouldn't have seen.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Richter saw it, just ever so slightly and when he did, he darted for that foot and snatched it, tickling it furiously.  "FOUND YOU!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Ania cried out in alarm, and struggled to get away, finding herself becoming tangled in the drapes.

Lion

That's when he heard a rip and felt something heavy promptly fall on him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ania gasped and attempted to roll off of him, though the sting of the fall made her movements clumsy, and the figure squirming beneath.
"I'm so sorry, Richter! Are you okay?"

Lion

Richter's head felt like it was going to explode, but he was otherwise okay.  Instead he snatched her in his arms and bellowed in laughter, triumphant.  "I got you!  Like I said I would," he hissed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Gasping again, she gave Richter an attempted accusatory look, but it was marred by laughter.
"Richter! That's cheating! I was worried you had been hurt!"

Lion

"I was hurt!  Your big soggy bottom landed on me!  You'd be hurt too if I fell on you.  Well, mostly because I'm bigger than you," he teased and stuck his tongue out childlike at her.  He grinned and shook his head, abating the game and standing up, brushing himself off, and helping Ania to her feet as well.

He held her hands gingerly in his and turned them over so they were palm to palm.  "You can paint me, if you want to," he offered.  "I'd be honored."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Paint you? Now why would I do a ridiculous thing like that?"

Lion

"Because I think it would be nice.  You've never  painted me before," he said and jutted out his chin to look more handsome than ever.  "C'mon, you said you wanted to before!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ania was taken back and placed her hands to her hips.
"Richter Lavier, really! Where is that brain of yours? Did you forget I already painted you- and just this morning?"

Lion

"Well, just humor me and paint me again. I want to look regal!" he exclaimed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Regal? What, do you think you're some sort of prince?"

Lion

"Yes," he said with playful resolution.  He stuck his chin out at her and held out his arm to her.  "And that makes you a princess.  May I have this dance?"

Richter hardly waited for her to accept before he swept her away and began to dance, holding her firmly but gently as every young gentleman was taught to do in the presence of lovely company.  "Did all of Richard's dancing lessons pay off? Lala lala lala la-laaaaa. At least a gift from him was finally good for something."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Richter!" But before she could protest any further, she was swept away into a dance. And despite her foot steps being clumsy, she eventually picked up the steps and gave her brother a mocked irritated sigh.
"Lessons or not, a gentlemen, or prince waits for the lady to accept!"

Lion

"You just did," and gave her a smug grin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ania gasped and purposely moved just so to step on his foot.
"I most certainly did not!"

Lion

Richter made just the slightest face of discomfort, but his own feet didn't miss a step. And he swooped his sister down the gallery to her own room. "Well you did mention something about being a devil did you not?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn