Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bowl of Bread Pudding

Started by visualspice, November 20, 2013, 11:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Yes... it seemed you at least got some of the attention you deserved," he said with a frown. Too bad the flirts came from someone else's lips other than his own.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

"Well, actually I was speaking about your hit, which looked pretty majestic from my point of view," she said "You think you can teach me to do that? I think it would prove very useful."
And while flattery and flirting were a pleasant change from the usual, Valentina felt unusually satisfied for the hit Leif had delivered. Her intentions were not making him jealous, but the femine, seductive part of her was secretly pleased with how the situation ended.

visualspice

"What? Teach you how to sock a man?" And at the idea, he smirked. "You'd break your dainty hand. I know mine is still sore from it."A nd he peered down at his knuckles, but ignored any of the pain that might have still lingered.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

"My hand is not that dainty." she critically observed her hand for a moment "Besides, I believe I could sccesfully... Sock a man, as you put it," Valentina said confidently but then lowered her gaze towards his hand "Does it hurt lot?" She asked him, suddenly worried by the hit.

visualspice

"It takes a lot more effort than you think. And a lot of anger and force." Though as she peered down at his hand, he clenched it into a fist, and found himself smiling.
"Not really. If anything, it feels good. It helped release a lot of pent up energy, that of which I'd exchange sore knuckles for any day."

Caerina

"Well, you did seem quite angry when you hit him," Valentina nodded as she remembered the event vividly "Though I think you should find another way for releasing energy... This one seems rather painful and dangerous." she said seriously and took his clenched hand into hers gently.

visualspice

"What? Another way aside from punching men who are trying to seduce my wife?" he snorted at the idea. "I thought it felt very therapeutic."

Caerina

"Oh, so I should approach other men more freely then?" she asked, her eyebrows were raised "So you can relieve your energy more frequently and more effectively?" Valentina's tone of voice was inncent but she knew the question wasn't really fair.

visualspice

Leif narrowed his gaze and gave a growl.
"Not unless you want to see your husband land in jail." Or worse...
"I'd knock the teeth out of any man who thought he could seduce you from me." But there he paused, scowling as he thought it over.
"Unless it is another man that you truly want...." And he never thought the idea would hurt him as much as it did. Frankly, it had been hard to get out. But get out it did.

Caerina

"I'm sorry, no, that was a stupid thing of me to say, really." she blushed slightly "I wouldn't do something like that to you. It was really something I didn't think through before I said it." Valentina chastised herself for her own words. That was utterly mean and unfair to ask of him and yet she did.
"Truly, I don't want anyone else," she said honestly.

visualspice

Leif gave a huff.
"You're either lying or crazy, or perhaps both." But he smiled anyway as he looked her over.
"You could have so many better husbands than me. Ones who could promise you the world, shower you with affections and take you out to see the world. I can't promise you that. None of it. But what I can promise is my undying devotion. I'd rather die than see you ever harmed, Valentina. ANd it scares me to think how much I truly care. It's all new to me, all of this. Any of this. Love is.... complicated. For me." And he found his large hands meeting with hers, threading their fingers together before looking up into her eyes.
"I've never had this. A chance at love, and what love I did have was devoted to my sister." He frowned and peered down at their hands his thumb stroking hers.

"I guess, if you truly do wish to keep me, I'll have the rest of our lives to make it up to you."

Caerina

Valentina smiled widely at him.
"I doubt that you have the right to say anything about my sanity, you just promised to spend your whole life with a mage. Can the destiny get any unsure than that?" but then her amusement chagnged into seriousness as she listened to him.

"Perhaps one day you will realize that I really don'y care for all those things and you will stop trying to push me away from you. Bit, until that time comes I guess I will just have to repeat myself," she said "I love you and I can't see myself with anyone else. If someobe told me this was going to happen all those years back I would've probably laughed and called that persom a liar. But, now that ot happened, I don't regret that it has. Because of that, you owe nothing to me and you have nothing to make up for. This is my choice, you are my choice, and I am not giving up on you."

visualspice

Leif wasn't sure what to say, what to do, so instead of saying anything at all, he wrapped his arms tightly around her and kept her close in a warm embrace. His cheek rested against hers as he took in her sweet smells and breathed softly out the words, "I love you." And then he squeezed her tighter and repeated it again. "I love you."

Caerina

Valentina was so surprised by his actions that she needed a moment to realize what was happening. She almost timidly wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled to his words. Will she ever get tired of hearing them? She hoped not, because they made her feel beautiful and warm.
"I love you too," she barely whispered "And I'll always be there for you, no matter what."

visualspice

"Should we head back home now?" he asked her, face pressed against her cheek. "Unless, that is, if you want to. This is your night out, after all. I came here for you. So if you want to stay..."

Caerina

"Actually, no," she answered "I think I've had enough parties to last for a while. We should go back home before I fall asleep somewhere," Valentina smiled. Who knew these things were so physically but also emotionally tiring?

visualspice

Leif released a sigh through a smile.
"I was hoping you'd say that. But I wasn't going to press."
He offered out his arm for her to take. "Shall we?"

Caerina

Valentina smiled at him and nodded.
"Oh, and here I was under the impression you had such a great time," she joked.