Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Dekka'-dence and Excess (M)

Started by visualspice, February 01, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Perhaps you weren't meant to," he growled through a soft whisper, fingers raking through her hair as he turned her around and smashed his lips into hers. He didn't care if it was over, he wanted to try, because Ansgar be damned if he did anything in his life but at least love Kathryn as he should.

"Kathryn," he told her, hands groping, feeling all over her body. "Gods, Kathryn, I think I love you."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

A second tear slid down her other cheek, a futile emblem of what reasoning dictated and, in her passion, she completely opted to ignore.  Instead, she met his kiss with equal passion and need as she pressed her body up against his.

But she couldn't bring herself to return his words -- because if she admitted to him how she felt, she would have to admit it to herself...and if she did that, she knew she would never survive after he had gone again...

So she would pretend that this was all just for fun...and believed, whole-heartedly, that it was temporary...

visualspice

When she didn't speak, but kissed him back- he felt the mixed signals scorch through his veins.
Was it passion or was it love? Was it foolish or was it gain?
But it didn't matter, he had the world to prove to her and he would do so through a kiss- a touch, and fingers working at the laces of her corset.

"Kathryn.." he breathed, and moved her up against the wall. "Do you remember the first time we almost did this?" he spoke, words hot against her throat as fingers continued to work deftly at removing her outfit and hefting up her skirts as he pinned her against the wall.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I remember a lot of firsts with you," Kathryn murmured honestly, looking up at him as her clothes began to loosen and her skirts were lifted to give him access to her body.  There had, indeed, been a lot of firsts -- and a lot of "almosts" as well...  "Which time?"

visualspice

"All of them," he breathed against her, loosening the front of his pants. He had waited too long for this- and the fight at the party, only made his desire grow all the more strong. His body was inside her before he knew what to do, and natural instincts kicked in as his lips met to hers, and his body moved with need.

Ivory

OOC: Maturity is happening now, kiddies!  Cover your eyes!

A soft sigh of pleasure left her lips as he entered her, and her eyes closed lightly as she let him take the lead in this familiar dance.  Her arms rested against his shoulders, and she angled her hips to better receive his thrusts.

But she had missed this -- the sense of adventure and danger, knowing they could be discovered at any time...  Feeling connected to another human being, if only for a moment, in a way she had never felt with Calent...because, even now and after years apart, her husband still did not know her half as well as Dekka Blade did...

visualspice

No man could know her heart, her body as Dekka did. He played her like a well tuned instrument, and took long and furious strokes to remind her he did not forget which angles and thrust types she  liked best. Even his kisses were tactful, crawling all over skin with hunger and need as he fucked her- no...
He made love.

Her breath, that voice- the taste of her skin, the smell of her hair...
"Gods.. everything about you is beautiful,"he whispered, his sex sinking in deeper and deeper to her hot velvet silken sex.

Ivory

It should have been alarming how quickly she became lost in his touches, in his kisses, in every breath and beat of her heart.  It was little wonder Calent had never been able to compete with him -- her whole world had revolved around Dekka, and now she remembered why....

She let him shower her with attention, and all the while her need for him -- physical and emotional -- increased with every stroke.  Her lips sought out his, then traced over his jaw and down his throat, then murmured, "God, Dekka...  I've missed you..."

Obviously, in more ways than one!

visualspice

Once he knew he had her singing, he slowed down his strokes and drew them out, wanting her to beg for it like she always did, and making her body force her to scream out with need.

"You have no idea how much I feel the same," and he told her this, his face flushed, his cock only tip hanging inside of her, the rest exposed and slicked from her sex- before suddenly, he slammed the length deep within her, and did that same, painful, pleasurable process again and again.

"Gods.. Kathryn.."a nd his kisses were everywhere.

Ivory

Kathryn's whimper was clear, driven on by his erratic thrusts into her waiting sex.  "You're teasing me," she accused with a breathless laugh, appreciating, as always, his mastery of the matter and the way it heightened her own pleasure...

A pleased color had risen onto her cheeks as she tilted her head back to moan with each hard thrust into her body.  "Don't stop, Dekka.  Don't stop..."

visualspice

He had no plans on stopping, and with each aching removal ofhis cock, she'd be able to feel him throb with need. He was soaked with her, so slick- he had no resistance when he'd finally slam himself back into her, fully, and with need.

ANd he moaned for it, kissing her gently and moving her over to a nearby desk top,where he guided her to sit and he- bent over her, began to fuck her like mad.

Ivory

Kathryn leaned back upon the desktop as she wrapped her legs around him and moaned encouragement to him.  Her hands found purchase -- one on the edge of the desk and the other in his shirt as he finally helped her reach her peak.  She cried out his name, her need and passion transcending merely her physical reaction to his attentions...

God, if she had just had this...had him...these past few years would not have been hell.

visualspice

He must have been feeling the same way, because he normally lasted much longer than this, but he grunted and slammed himself deep inside her and gave pause, "Gods.. Kathryn.." and she'd be able to feel his hot seed spill inside her before he collapsed against her shoulder and shivered from the deed.

Ivory

Kathryn's smile was tender as her arms encircled him, holding him close against her body as he softened inside of her.

It was, apparently, something they both had needed...

The Duchess pressed her cheek against her lover's shoulder, breathing in the scent of him.  It was so familiar, and, yet, something she had once forgotten in her anger and her pain...  She should have known he would not have left her willingly...

But, willing or not, even if she had known, his departure would have hurt...

For now, however, she was happy enough to just cuddle up against him and soak in the afterglow of some fantastic sex...

visualspice

"Do you want to get out of this stuffy castle?" he inquired, breath against her shoulder where he kissed softly. "To see the world- do what we had once done? I think our cabins might still be in the woods..."

Ivory

"Your cabin, maybe," she answered with a soft laugh.  "I'm sure that mine is long gone."  The rains and winds had probably taken even the foundations of the tiny cabin...  His, of course, had been much nicer...

Her breath would feel cool against his neck as she released another sigh.  "But you know that I can't.  I still have to deal with my sister.  And if something happens while Calent's gone..."  That would fall squarely on her shoulders...

visualspice

"Then it looks like we're staying here," he grinned, and she'd be able to feel his smile against her skin. "Besides, someone has to look after the Grand Duchess while the Grand Duke is out..."

Ivory

Her smile almost rivaled his as she finally pulled back to study his face.  "You're absolutely incorrigible."

But, here she was, as usual, encouraging him...

"Since you're here to stay -- at least, for a little while -- why don't we catch up?  It...has been a while."  She smiled as her fingers ghosted over his beard, noting with a triumphant smirk one gray hair.  Oh, he wouldn't like that...  "I'll order dinner be brought up....and you can tell me where this gray hair came from."

visualspice

"Eh?" his eyes went crossed and followed her gaze. He cupped his goatee. "What do you mean?"
and a moment later, "Fuck." ANd he was moving over towards a mirror to look at it, inspecting it with a growl before-
yanking it out.

Ivory

Kathryn smirked at him, looking all-too-amused as he fretted over the single gray hair.  He had lost none of his vanity over the years, and that amused her perhaps more than it should.

"I think you'd look rather refined with gray hair," she noted, smiling as she slid off the desk.  When her feet touched the floor, she paused to straighten her outfit and begin to tighten her corset again.  "Better to have gray hair than to have none at all."

Dekka without hair would be...well, less dashing, certainly!

"If your beard is beginning to gray, you must have gray hairs on your head as well," she teased, sounding rather nonchalant about it.