Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Time In the Light [M]

Started by visualspice, February 11, 2014, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He shook his head, but pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head.
"I'm going to be in a lot of trouble when we're wed."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

He kissed her forehead this time before giving her hand a tug.
"Come on before I'm forced to carry you home." And he began to lead her back out onto the road.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"Alright, alright! I'm coming. Although you carrying me doesn't sound awful." She imagined being pressed against him with his strong arms holding her close. Nope, didn't sound bad at all to her! Still Holly sighed as she followed him. "I'm sorry that I'm so bad."

visualspice

"And here I thought I proposed to a sweet and innocent girl."

visualspice

He shrugged it off.
"A minor detail."

Zero

Worry began gnawing at her. "Do you...prefer sweet and innocent? I mean..."

What if he didn't like her being so...needy? Was her eagerness bothering him? Was he having second thoughts?

visualspice

Arrick laughed as he turned to her, scooping her up into a kiss. Setting her down, he looked her square in the eyes and said, "I prefer whatever it is you are."

Zero

Holly smiled at him, feeling relieved that she wasn't driving him away with her wanton behavior towards him. She just couldn't help herself. Maybe it would be better once they were married and they could both get their lust for each other sated?

"You mean a troublesome rich girl that likes sneaking out to meet with an extraordinarily good-looking miner and test his resolve and willpower to resist her?" That seemed to sum it up pretty well in her mind.

visualspice

He smirked and kissed the tip of her nose.
"Remember, you said it, not I," he went on playfully, then took her hand into his own and walked along. "You know, at first this walk used to take forever... but we're only a few blocks away now and it feels like this night has only just begun. It's strange.. it's like I'm missing you before you're even gone."

Zero

"I know I am already missing you. I don't want you to leave." Holly pouted as they walked. If it was at all possible she'd have weaseled her way into keeping him with her all night. "I'm looking forward to becoming your wife. Then we won't have to miss each other at night."

visualspice

"Yeah, but when I work- it'll still leave me missing you during the day."

Zero

"Well nothing's perfect, but we won't have to be apart for days at a time anymore, and I promise I will make up for missing each other during the day when you come home at night." Holly's blue eyes glinted mischievously up at him. They were at the turn to head down her street, and she wished that she could delay it even for a few moments longer. He hand squeezed his.

visualspice

He leaned down to kiss her.
"Are you sure you're not a spawn of the devil?" he jested. "A succubus?" But he stole another kiss as he pulled her along. "Come on. We shouldn't dawdle." But even he was hoping to find some excuse to make the long walk home last.

Zero

"Would you still love me anyway?" Holly asked with a laugh after his kisses, tossing her very disheveled braid over one shoulder as she walked beside him. Walking down her street now she had to remind herself that Arrick could be her husband very soon if he was agreeable to a hasty engagement. Surely she could survive a couple weeks of this temptation and torment.

visualspice

His walking slowed as they neared her gate.
"Shall I depart with you here?" he asked, turning to look into her eyes.

Zero

Blue eyes had turned sad and disappointed as they came upon the gate to the three-story brownstone that her family occupied. Her parents might have considered Arrick's house a crowded hovel, but she truly preferred it to the home she was raised in.

The house felt cold and empty to her, where Arrick's was warm and full of love and life and laughter.

"Yes, I suppose this is where we say goodnight." She couldn't keep the slight quiver from her voice or the tremor off her lips as she looked down at the ground unhappily.

visualspice

And that's when he hugged her, holding her close and tight.

Zero

She clung to him, fingers gripping tightly to his shirt as she buried her face against his chest. Holly felt a little silly for being so reluctant to let him go. It would only be a few days. Arrick would have dinner with her family on Sunday and then there would be nothing to keep them back from arranging their wedding.

At least that's what she told herself. Arrick just had to meet them.