Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dead In The Water (Anadwen)

Started by Brisinger987, February 17, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Sidyrux clicked his fingers, and the sword was blown out of Aldanith's hand with the force of a cannonball.

"No you won't. But I will." He clapped his hands, and the lines on his chest set ablaze, the orange fire clearly hot, as the air around him began to haze.

Anadwen

Aldanith narrowed his eyes. That was a mistake.

A circle of blazing black fire, virtually impossible to extinguish by the will of anyone but the one that started it - off course, it was black magic, and not fire at all - was set ablaze around him, and on his hands, setting the studs on his gauntlets on fire.

"Want to bet?"

Brisinger987

Sidyrux smiled, and simply clicked his fingers, an instantaneous explosion going off on Aldanith's chest, before he simply walked through the fire, still smiling wildly.

"Black magic won't affect me. Mortal magic won't affect me at all."

Anadwen

Aldanith ignored the fire. It was burning his armour, but didn't yet reach his flesh and skin.

His metal arm arose to Sidyrux' neck, and clenched around it. "I don't need magic." he whispered, in a tone so cold that it would freeze a volcano.

"I'll count to three."

Brisinger987

"I won't countdown." Sidyrux clicked his fingers on both hands, an instantly, a bomb force explosion went off in between them, the shock wave breaking windows and scaring birds in the trees.

The sound still rung in the air after the explosion, as a high pitched tone, floating in the air.

Anadwen

It threw him a few meters away from the explosion, his body spiraling in the air, till it hit the ground, fortunately landing in a position that only took his breath away. He immediately crawled back to his feet.

"I don't know what kind of f***ed-up asshole you are... But it doesn't matter!" he growled, slowly stepping closer, clicking the fingers of his left hand. And with every click, a stream of shadows appeared, springing from flames on the ground. This wasn't mortal magic, as he may have suspected.

Brisinger987

"You don't get it do you?" Sidyrux took out his swords.

"Fine, we will settle this like primitive beings."

Anadwen

"You don't get it... Start using your f***ing brain." The sound of clinking steel rang through the air again, cold and sharp, ear-ripping promise of violence.

A couple of sharp blades in his hands.

Brisinger987

"Ha! Go ahead. Hit me, see what happens." Sidyrux dropped his swords, opening his arms wide, exposing his bare chest.

"Go then. Do it, and see what happens."

Anadwen

This guy was playing some kind of game... And Aldanith wasn't going to fall for it. He shook his head. "It's not a challenge when you give up so fast." he teased him.

All of a sudden, a crack of lightning struck from behind, enveloped in the unearthly shadows. They were pure darkness - not any mortal magic, they were the essence of demons themselves.

Brisinger987

The lightning simply disappeared, and Sidyrux smiled, taking a ball of black energy off his tongue.

Then he placed it between his thumb and finger, and crushed it, clicking his fingers one last time, as he turned to lightning and disappeared into the sky, his destination unclear, his goals unknown.