Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Softly, Does Evening Fade (M)

Started by Lion, February 19, 2014, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Shhhh, quiet now," Jude murmured.  He held her gently to him like she was a piece of glass.  "You don't have to speak anymore of it if you don't want.  You don't have to apologize for anything.  I love you just as you are."  He kissed her cheek and let his hand traced along her jaw and combed hair behind her ear.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"But... how?" she spoke after a time, tears clinging to her eyes. "I'm a mess, I don't care about anyone- not even myself..." She closed her eyes and sighed hotly against him. "The only one I ever cared abut is dead." Then she paused, shifting awkwardly beside him. "Besides you."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude sighed and turned his head down to her.  "Neither did I until you came along," Jude remarked, brushed his hands down her back.  "Now I can weave you further into my graces and then skin you and turn you into a winter coat.  I do that to all my victims."  He tried to make light of the matter, laughing and kissing her brow.  "Jinai, we all have flaws.  It just so happens, you're in love with somebody so perfect in mind and body.  I mean I am a god you know."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai pinched his arm and smiled up at him through tears.
"Don't joke about it, Jude!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I suppose that's what I get for my blasphemy," he chuckled.  "I know...we aren't perfect, Jinai," he murmured softly.  "I know we only hurt ourselves sometimes.  But I forgive you and I hope you forgive me.  And all I ask that you don't love me despite my flaws...but that you'll love me because of them."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai pinched his arm again- then his ass.
"Of course," and her lips trembled in a smile before she leaned forward to kiss him softly, then deeper and deeper still as she cupped his cheeks and cried.

Lion

"Now that's more like it," he mumbled against her lips.  Her kiss was intoxicating, just like he remembered it.  "Hmmmm," he moaned softly, rolling over her and letting his hands rediscover the finer points of her body.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Jude.." she breathed his name, tasted his lips, felt all over his body blindly as she closed her eyes tight. It had been ages since she enjoyed a man, and the last time was with Jude- so many, many months ago.

Lion

"Yeah?" he murmured, though he knew it wasn't a question.  He leaned over her, turning his lips this way and that, kissing her chin and down toward her throat where he nursed there for a time.  "Jinai... How I missed you...  You still feel wonderful.  You always feel wonderful," he whispered, and continued to kiss up along the other side of her throat and back to her lips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

When their lips met again she wrapped her arms around him and leaned in close.
"As do you." She leaned her forehead against his, and kept her eyes lightly closed. "I missed you too."

Lion

Jude devoured her, kissing her passionately, wrapping her in his embrace and resting his body down on her.  He wanted her so, he relished her touch, he moans, her voice and her laugh.  For now he just wanted to make her scream.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

If anyone knew how to light her fire, it was Jude Armand. SHe hadn't come expecting sex, but her legs wrapped eagerly around his, and her body ached for him. Her kisses were equally hungered as she clung desperately to him as if he were the last being alive.

"Make love to me, Jude," she told him between breaths and kisses.

Lion

He whimpered beneath her kisses, his body melting into hers.  He shivered harshly, his breath shuddering.  "I want you...but...but just give me a minute," he moaned against her lips, kissing her and pulling on her lips, as he got up from the bed.  He left the room for a few minutes before, he returned, laying down beside her and leaning back over her once again, coaxing her legs back around him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Did you leave just to keep me wanting?" she said, hungered as her lips met to his and limbs clung around him. "You know it's been months,"s he reminded him, teeth biting and tugging softly at his lips.

Lion

"Hmm, something like that," Jude murmured, groaning, feeling his body grow heated.  He grew hard at the prospect of making love to her again, and she would feel him, if a little muted with the sheathe he had covered his member with.  He kissed her hotly, his hands running down her sides.  "How did you ever go so long without coming back to me?  Months...that's horrible."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her smile faltered at his question.
"I... I had a lot of recovering to do," she murmured, hesitant now in her kisses.

Lion

"You weren't the only one," he murmured, kissing her again, tilting his head and deepening their oscillations, tasting the hollows of her mouth.  "You still taste as sweet as I remember you..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai whimpered at his kiss, at his words, but after a time, something felt unfamiliar about him as her eyes suddenly opened.
"Jude?" she paused, pushing from him with one hand on her chest as she looked into his eyes. "Are you wearing a sheath?"

Lion

Jude held himself above her and chewed on his lip thoughtfully for a moment.  "...I am," he huffed, a little ashamedly.  "I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You have sheep skin on your dick, of course I'm going to notice," she laughed and kissed his cheek. "Are you afraid?" she whispered against him, near to his ear.