Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Softly, Does Evening Fade (M)

Started by Lion, February 19, 2014, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Jude whimpered a little, adjusting himself over her.  "A little," he admitted.  "Yeah.  I...I might forget to pull out, or you might forget to have your little potion on hand.  It's...just in case really.  They're...thin really, not too much of a difference."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai smirked.
"You know what's ironic? You're the only one I've fucked that ever thought to use one." ANd she sealed her lips over his, and coaxed him to slip deep inside her warmth.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude had been sure she would have asked him to remove it, or that it ruined the moment altogether, but when she invited him into her warmth, his mouth was suddenly agape.  He gasped at the sensation of her sex.  It was just like he remembered it, but better because they were closer now rather than apart, after all they'd been through and even with the sheath, the sensation was no less intense.  Slowly, he moved within her, coaxing her thighs to tighten around him.  "It doesn't feel any different?" he asked, tentative, and shy for Jude Armand.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"What does it matter so long as your inside me?" And her cheeks flushed as she gave him a wry grin. "But if you want me to be honest, it does feel a bit strange." But to quell any doubt, she gripped onto his cock with her sex and moaned. "God... Jude, I never thought we'd do this again."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude had never been the kind of man that thought he needed any kind of reassurance.  But to know that he pleased Jinai was all the reassurance he needed.  He groaned loudly into her ear.  He felt the heat of her sex, intense even through the sheath and he began to pound harder into her, recalling the angles she favored most, turning his hips this way, and that.  "Good," he laughed.  "I was afraid you were going to make me work hard."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai gave him a smug grin as she felt him work into her.
"Who says you won't?"

Lion

"We just came together again.  You would torture your lover to try and please you?" he playfully pouted.  He wrapped his arms underneath her shoulders and moved deeply and powerfully, kissing the skin of her neck softly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai closed her eyes and enjoyed the attentions, the feelings and writhed at the sensations.
"Of course I would," she told him with a smirk. "And you wouldnt want it any other way."

Lion

"No, I just want you to swoon in my arms and let me be your knight in shining bedsheets," he snickered, kissing along her neck and relishing in her smell and dragging his teeth along her neck, like she was prey, vulnerable and he wanted to take advantage of her vulnerability.  "A succulent morsel, ripe for the picking."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

. "I don't think I know how to swoon," she told.him.through a laugh and moaned at the attentions. "But whatever you're doing sure feels good." And she clung to him him tight, burying her face into his neck. He smelled so good. He smelled like Jude, and she melted at.the idea they were finally united once again.

Lion

He remembered what it was like, all their times making love before.  Jude felt that this moment in particular was different.  It seemed more powerful than before and nothing like fucking the other women that had melted at his bedside.  This one mattered, this one was what he had yearned for nights on end.

He moved more vigorously then, kissing back up to her mouth, wanting to feel her breath flush to his skin, and his body showed her just how much he missed her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Gods.." Her eyes fluttered closed, her body rocked by his as she felt herself become carried away by the sensations of heat, love and need. Although she hadn't come to him thinking they'd reunite again this way, but she supposed it only made sense- it was a rarity when they weren't making love.

But this time was different, this time she felt something from him that was new- and it wasn't the sheath.

Lion

The intensity of the moment was mind-boggling.  It never did take long for Jinai to get Jude to beg for her; he wasn't the begging kind of man.  But soon he was sweating, hard as daylight broke throught the sky like fire peels through ice.  There few ways Jude knew to express himself, where it wasn't with his words, it was with his body.  He loved Jinai, even through the torment she caused him, even when she pushed him away.  And when he rocked along with her at an increasingly intense pace, he knew he was speaking a language they could both understand.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The sounds and songs she made went well into the morning hours, and it wasn't until it was the afternoon did she lay nestled against him, sated and breathing warmly. A hand rested over his bare chest, her face buried into his neck as her blonde hair lay in a mess across his body. She smiled contently, her voice a bit hoarse from her songs; but she didn't care. She was in heaven, and could be blissfully unaware of all else.

Lion

Jude was stretched out beside her, the sheath having proved effective in it's use.  It was certainly better than risking more children that neither of them were in no condition to care for.  He slowly turned to Jinai, splayed out on his side and gave her a smirk.  "Still great," he commented teasingly.  "I was worried you'd have gotten a little rusty."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She punched his arm.
"Quiet, Jude! You're ruining the moment!"

Lion

"Okay, okay!"Jude smirked and rubbed his hand down her spine.  "So I'll let you soak up the moment.  This extremely lovely, sensual moment."  He purred against her, his hand running along her skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai lazily closed her eyes.
"I don't think you're trying to do that, either," she told him through a grin. "Keep touching me like that and you'll have to remedy the fire you're making."

Lion

"Think I won't..?  I'll put out your fire...with kerosene," Jude smirked and kissed her deeply for a good long moment.  "I don't imagine you slept much either did you?  You could use an extra work out."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai smirked and with her eyes still closed, playfully punched Jude in the gut.