Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Softly, Does Evening Fade (M)

Started by Lion, February 19, 2014, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Ouch...don't hit me.  I only tease you," Jude playfully pouted.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai smirked and nestled in against him, before rubbing her bare feet against his leg.
"I hit. I tease," she told him, jutting out her chin and grinning.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You're feet are like roughly hewn porcelain," Jude murmured, letting his own leg rub against hers.  His hair was always finely trimmed, though he never grew excessive body hair anyway.  But Jude always liked to keep himself looking good, even for Jinai.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai smirked and dug her toes into his calves.
"Oh really? Well your legs are like silk," she teased. "Soft as a baby's bottom. And your ass, ripe for a squeeze," and she gave that ass of his a good hard grip, her grin widening wickedly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I may have lost a little weight after our stint at Breakpoint.  It took me a while to gain it back.  I knew I had to keep my body good if you were going to come back," he smirked, taking her other hand and plastering it to the other cheek.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai didn't have to say anything else and simply leaned forward and kissed him soft.

Lion

His hands ran down her back, digging into her skin and gripping the skin of her back.  Her lips tasted wonderful, sweet, like candy as he tilted his head into hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At the feel of his hands across her body, she sighed contentedly and leaned in to kiss him some more.
"You know I joke about it, but.." she said through a half growl as her lips worked down his neck, hands smoothing up his back. "You have a really nice body. Soft skin.. firm muscles..."

Lion

"Did you ever think you'd end up with a guy like me?" Jude mused loudly.  "I mean, I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I mean it's kind of my job to look good.  I was just curious if you ever thought you could love someone like me?"  His breath came softly as she explore the hollows of his neck.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai laughed at his words and slowly shook her head.
"No." And her fingers lightly traced down his arm. "But I never thought I could love at all."

Lion

Jude smirked playfully, "Neither did I.  The fact that you're here in my arms without a hefty sum of gold at your side is a miracle really.  But that's okay.  I can make exceptions for someone like you.  Nose and everything."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Speaking of noses, she flicked his as she made a face.
"If anything, you should be paying me to stick around." And she smirked at the thought. "Maybe I'd stop by more often."

Lion

"So I can drain all my money?  No thank you," he murmured and kissed the tip of her nose.  "You know what, in the room across the hall, I just bought a new easel and paints, oils and acrylics.  Would you like to see them?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Paints?" She made a face. "Do you know how to paint?" Her face furrowed at the idea. Wouldn't that be something- she never saw him as any sort of artist, unless you counted how well he did in bed. But that was almost magic.

Lion

"Hmm, I've dabbled a little," Jude snickered and sat up, kissing her cheek.  "I wouldn't call myself a master painter or anything, but I'd like the chance to practice, wouldn't you?  You could paint my ass, you'd love that."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What?" Jinai's expression went flat? "Me? Paint?" SHe wrinkled her nose. "Never been curious, never wanted to learn. I'm not exactly... the artistic type." She reminded him with a bit of a cringe.

Lion

Jude frowned a little.  "That's a shame.  Might have been a little more exciting than just regular ol' sex.  Not that sex with you is boring.  But, I don't mind trying new things."  He gave her a wink and leaned forward to kissing her softly on the lips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What?" she pulled away from his kiss, making a face. "What does painting have to do with sex?"
But then her mind quickly figured it out as her eyes went wide. "Oh..." Then her eyes narrowed with more realization.. "Oh..."
Grinning from ear to ear, she leered him. "You never said anything about body painting..." And she threw the covers off her naked form and easily slipped outof hte bed.

Lion

He laughed, "Well, what did you think I was talking about?" He immediately jumped out of bed and followed after her, grabbing her ass and walking along behind her, as he kissed her neck.  "Right through here!"  He opened the door across the hall and there were a few paintings here and there, and a tarp spread across the floor.  They were mostly unfinished, messy, and some were started paintings of an interpretation of Jinai (the nose was certainly evident), and he pointed out to the jars.  "See?  Paint...every color you could imagine."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai's giggles and run promptly halted the moment she stepped into the room, and once her eyes fell upon the messy canvas's, she couldn't help but wonder..
"Jude...?" She approached one, blinking at it as she reached out and touched the rough, unfinished paint. She drew her hand back.