Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Frost Forest [Goblin]

Started by Juno, February 23, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Sophie hissed and scratched at the jungle floor, imagining it to be this brat of a tiger's flesh. Grunting unhappily for the way he tugged at her scruff she opened her mouth to growl and hiss again when she found herself staring at her pack being flung just out of reach and knocked from her mouth.

Grumbling her displeasure she instinctively reached for it but found it just out of how far she could comfortably stretch. Tilting her head to glare back at him, Sophie let out a string of rambling, unhappy noises unsure how to communicate 'let me go' to him. She didn't yet realize he intended to keep her sack, her lifeline, her maps and source of food, her journal.

GoblinFae

He growled back just as loud and unhappy against her back while shake his head enough to try and get her to stop fighting him without harming her. Tentatively when he felt he had waited long enough and with his teeth still firmly gripping her scruff, Fintan attempted to drag her away from her sack and away from the edge of his territory as if he were carrying a young kitten who had been naughty.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

She yowled and huffed and scratched at whatever she could reach even while he was shaking her. Once it was enough to give her a headache, though, she paused her resistance. Panic set in as he tried to drag her away and she grew even louder with her complaints even though she was bodily not strong enough to stop a young tiger with doing what he wanted with his 'prey.'

Sophie fought and scratched at him, turning around and making swipes at his front legs despite the pain in her scruff as she was pulled along.

GoblinFae

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, Fintan gave her another punishing shake before plopping her back on the ground and laying on top of her. His teeth gripped her scruff harder as he growled and hissed loudly, daring her to continue to defy him. "Mine!" he tried to convey with every twitch of his tail. "Leave!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Sophie growled and tried to squeeze out from under him but it did nothing for her and after fighting it a bit more she finally relaxed to lay down flat on her belly again. Her tail swished angrily as she kept her eyes on the prize and began to plan her escape and recovery of the bag.

Finally, deciding on what she would do, the leopard relaxed entirely and half closed her eyes in the closest display of submission she could muster. Her tail relaxed to lay flat on the ground and she retracted her claws to let fluffy paws lay bare beneath her.

GoblinFae

Fintan slumped over her even as he squeezed her in close to him with his strong back legs and forepaws. For several tense moments he continued to hold her before ever so slowly coming to a conclusion that he had no other choice. Even if the female was smaller than him it was not enough to wrestle her away. He did not trust her surrender having done the same to his brother many times before.

Instead he resorted to his most hated last resort tactic. Fintan shifted into his human form, holding onto the furry animal beneath him as tight as he could for fear she would try and bolt on him. He did not relish the idea of going on yet another romp through his territory after yet another infuriating female.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She waited patiently, her throat tightening as she counted the seconds and silently begged for release from his grasp. Wasn't this enough?

She breathed a sigh of relief as she finally felt the weight on her back lighten. Puzzled as to why he would not entirely get up, though, Sophie angled her head to peek back at him and was shocked by what she saw. Eyes dilating and ears flickering around as she lifted her head to search the immediate area for signs of the great cat, she was not yet willing to admit to herself that he was that cat.

And then, realizing her 'opening' she did the only logical thing in her mind. Feeling her cat could not be bound by a single man she quickly flipped and rolled on him to try to knock him off before making a leaping dart for her pack. Clumsiness had her swiping at it and knocking it back behind her again and she glared at it as if it were the bag's fault as she turned to try and grab it.

GoblinFae

Even in his human form he growled fiercely as she slipped out from beneath him some and he was forced to wrestle with her like a wild crocodile, rolling and twisting about in the dirt. At least though he was able to find enough purchase on her fur to lift her bodily off the ground, his strong arms securing her under both sets of armpits to ensure she would not suddenly roll in his arms and start shredding his front as he struggled to stand.

"None of that you over-sized rug," he rasped hoarsely in a voice that had obviously not been used in a long while. "You've given me enough trouble already. I won't have anymore fuss out of you on my lands. Now behave!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Finding the pack just barely out of reach again as she was pulled up off the ground and found her paws dangling uselessly in the air Sophie let out the most pitiful complaint and excuse for a scream as she heaved to catch her breath. There was certainly no resisting being lifted but as she hung there she began to realize that this man was one and the same with the tiger that had been chasing her before.

Shocked that she had not seen him for a shifter before now she resorted to violence to try and hide her embarrassment. Shifting back to her human form she slammed her elbows back against his ribs and tried to push off and away from him. "I will behave when you stop chasing me!" she hissed grumpily, glaring at him over her shoulder. "You don't own this land. Nobody does. Trust me, I checked," she huffed.

GoblinFae

He was in for quite the shock as fur suddenly receded into hair and clothed skin. "You!" he howled, his eyes narrowing as he recognized her at last in the moments that she pulled away from him. They only narrowed further to the thinnest of slits as she dared insult his claims to his territory.

"How dare you! This is too my land! I have fought for it. I have bled for it. I have staked my claim in it and I will not have some uppity northern fluffball tell me otherwise as she prances around like she owns the place! Get off my land!" The tiger within growled even as he stepped forward menacingly, blocking her from retrieving her rucksack.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I am not uppity!" she retorted, entirely insulted that a stranger would ever say that of her. She was kind! She was gentle! She was a saint! How dare he! "It isn't your land! I have every right to be here! Every right! You're just a squatter! Doesn't mean you own it you dumb animal!" she grumbled, very aware of the way he was wordlessly pushing her back and blocking her from reaching her pack.

A quick glance down to the ground made her realize just how very naked he was. She immediately pitied how feral he'd let himself become, or so she thought, going about without any clothes to shift into. "I'll be on my way, my business is not with you anyway," she huffed, trying to step around him to scoop it up.

GoblinFae

"Your business became mine when you entered lands that I have every claim to. You are the stranger and the trespasser here who talks as if she knows anything, as if claim is something to be looked up in a book," Fintan spat, his eyes flashing with russet anger.

He noticed her look but felt no shame over his nudity. Instead he again stepped closer and into her path so that he was toe to boot with her. "This is not on your way. The end of my territory is that way," he indicated by jutting his chin towards the land behind her. "You would do well to move along now."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Angered by his persistent blocking, Sophie continued to try and circle him so she could snatch up the pesky bag. "Well I will go when I get my personal property back. I can't leave without it, not that you would know anything about personal effects," she snapped, glaring at his bare chest for a moment before making solid eye contact.

GoblinFae

He snarled and bared his teeth at her, continuing to turn with her so as to block her from it. "By rights everything that enters this territory is mine including you. I am doing you a service by allowing you to leave. Quit trying my patience you pathetic excuse for a shifter!" The features of his face shifted ever so slightly as an animalistic scream tore from his throat before he reverted back to his more human-like features. "I will not continue to be so lenient if you persist in trying my patience!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sophie just stared at him, unimpressed by what she thought was disgusting proof of his lack of control between his forms. She was immediately pegging him as immature, as someone who could not even manage himself in two bodies with the way his features shifted with emotion. "You're such an animal, you have no right to judge me or keep my things hostage," she said as calmly as she could, trying to reason with him.

"Just let me take my bag, the one I came here with, and I'll leave. That's all. Just want what's already mine. Mine. Not yours. Mine," she emphasized each with a pointed finger at his chest or her own before once again trying to step around him for it.

GoblinFae

Fed up with arguing, further incensed by her pointing, and seeing he would not get anywhere with the way she was carrying on, Fintan was left with no other choice than to act. As she once more moved to go around him, the tiger-shifter latched onto her wrist and yanked her hard against his chest while using his other to keep her in place.

"Enough!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

And just as it was within her reach again she was being yanked away from it. She was not still even as he held her against himself. "How dare you!" she scoffed, pushing at him and setting a firm kick to his calf. "Such an animal, I swear. Or a coward. Or both," she spat angrily, rolling her eyes at the outrageousness of this whole ordeal. "Apparently nobody ever taught you any manners.

"Get your hands off of me. Now," she demanded with a snarl, her light eyes flashing with rage that some stranger, and a man at that, would grab her in such a way.

GoblinFae

He held her as if she was nothing more than a squirming child in need of a nap, giving her a squeeze when she kicked him but all the while refusing to let her go. "Or you'll what," he taunted with flashing teeth. "You've been nothing but a fly buzzing about my ear since you first waltzed your way in here and now you refuse to march yourself back out. You leave me with no other choice." So saying, Fintan bodily lifted her up and tossed her over his shoulder, his arms latching onto her legs to keep her from kicking as he attempted to move them further out of his territory.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I'm not refusing!" she protested, upset that he was lifting her like that and pinning her to his shoulder. She let her fist slam into his back in retaliation, not willing to give up without a fight. "You can't keep my stuff! That's stealing!" she complained, trying to push off from his shoulder but falling back down to it with her legs pinned as they were.

"I just need it back!" she insisted, forlornly staring at the lumpy pack as he carried her away from it. "And then I'll be out of your hair forever!" she promised.

GoblinFae

Fintan huffed and snorted but continued walking, his eyes focused straight ahead as he fought to ignore her. The sooner he dumped her off on his brother's territory, the sooner she stopped being his problem and became someone else's. If he was lucky perhaps his brother would even be close enough to drag her off to have his fun with.

"Wouldn't that be lovely," he muttered under his breath.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]