Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

"But you do have one." She wrapped her arms around him, never having seen him actually cry, and felt her soul rip to shreads. "Me."

She lightly ran her fingers over his back to calm him. Soothe him, if so. Her hands shook as the memory of what she had to do to the imposter Anzio slipped into her mind, and she refused to acknowledge her own heavily pouring tears.

Wicked Basket

Anzio turned in Khainley's arms and hugged her back. This was his home. Her arms were his home. Now he started crying for real, both tears of sadness and of joy. Tears dripped down off of his chin from beneath his mask.

"Don't ever leave me."

pryatama aphrodite

"A fate worse then death."

She removed his mask only breifly to give him a slow, sad yet relieved kiss, wiping the tears from his cheeks and chin. Thumb gently gliding over his eyelids, which both received kisses as well, before reapplying his mask, and gently pulling him with her to stand.

"Come now. I don't want to stay here any longer then we already have." She let his hand go, only to wrap a protective arm around his waist and leave the treeline, which opened to a clearing. Only, the volcano shone like a distant mountain. A structure of enormous porportion rose from the ground. A cathedral of sorts, of gothic architecture. She peeled the glamour, but could HE?

Wicked Basket

Anzio had his arm around Khainley's waist as well as they walked. They soon came to a clearing with a volcano off in the distance. That was probably the volcano that Khainley wanted to swim in. Anzio could tell something was off about this clearing. There was a strange sensation in the air.

"Something is here," Anzio observed. "But it is not meant to be seen."

Though glamours were outside his field of expertise, he could still detect them. He couldn't see through them, but he could detect them.

pryatama aphrodite

She squeezed his waist in agreement before striding forward. Abandoned sanctuary? nah. A beautiful mansion. Creme colored pillars arose, contrasting with the pale wooden balcony. The entirity of it's frontal walls were sky blue, doors being a dark purple.

A fountain was set in their direct front, with a sidewalk splitting in themiddle, rounding the fountain on both sides, and connecting as on again. Gardens were placed and well tended n eithside of the three story building. "welcome, love."

yes, he could see it all now.

Wicked Basket

Anzio could only think of one thing to say.

"Damn."

It was a mansion. It was a big mansion with everything. Walkways, fountains, balconies. Anzio was awestruck. Having grown up in an orphanage, Anzio had never seen anything so magnificent. He began walking forward as if in a trance to explore the newly revealed mansion.

pryatama aphrodite

She chuckled, entered, and locked the door with a frown. Enough excitement for now.

She removed her jacket, and climbed the glass staircase to the second floor, leaving Anzio to explore the gentlemens library, kitchen, recording studio, and living area.

She unlocked her bedroom, entered, and shut the door. She abandoned her former attire andopted for a satin dress. Cobalt blue two peice sharara indian dress. Exposing her midsection. It clung to her form as she slipped down the halkway, the stairs, and into the kitchen where she prepared a meal for the both of them.

Wicked Basket

Anzio's exploration came to halt at a library. He had never seen so many books in one place. He walked over to one of the shelves and ran his hands over the books. What did they all say? How much knowledge could be contained in one room? There were so many books, and Anzio couldn't read any of them. He rested his hand on a shelf and sighed. There was so much to know and learn, and it was all denied to him.

pryatama aphrodite

She peered at him from the kitchen while wiping the counter clean. Dinner laid out, but she need SOMETHING to do. She decided to whip up a choclate eclair ice cream bar for him.

Suddenly, she remembered her fist colliding with his jaw, hearingthe crack and groan of pain. Then, watching her knee strike his stomach, and hearing him scream.

She dropped the fixings on the counter, clattering loudly. Her hands tightened on the sinks edge, her tears summoning back.

Hair fell around her head as she ran the water to drown out whatever might happen. Not wanting him to find her, let alone SEE her this way.

Wicked Basket

Anzio's attention was stolen by the sound of loud clattering. He followed the sound to the kitchen.

"Khainley? You ok?"

pryatama aphrodite

She inwardly cursed all sinks. "Yes. Fine." She didn't look at him, but continued to fix the ice cream bar. "Dinners ready," she said, drying her measuring cup leisurely.

Wicked Basket

Anzio walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What's wrong, my love?"

pryatama aphrodite

Once done with the dish, she layed her hands on top of his, shaking a bit with her should as she muffled a sob by biting her lip. He was... He was ok. Unharmed.

So why did she feel as though he was injured... Hurt... Killed, even? It was a copy of him. A brain induced hallucination. Though, shestill couldnt look at him in fear sh might find his jaw dislocated, or badly bruised. She said nothing...

Wicked Basket

Anzio could feel Khainley trembling. Something was definitely wrong. Anzio took off his mask and placed it on the counter. He then placed kisses on Khainley's neck and cheek.

"Don't lock me out, Khainley," Anzio said softly.

pryatama aphrodite

"I saw you..." she said quietly, voice an inconsistant waver, and sounding forced. "One of them took your body formation... Told me to stop fighting... I... I didn't mean... I didn't mean to..." she buried her face in her hands, body going limp as she cried her broken heart out.

Wicked Basket

Anzio spun Khainley around so that she was facing him and embraced her.

"Shhh. It's ok," Anzio reassured her. "Everything's ok now. I've got you. We're safe now."

pryatama aphrodite

"I broke your jaw, I kicked your stomach... I heard you scream my name before you... Fell..." She shook her head. What was wrong with her today?

Wicked Basket

It was all clear to him now. Those creatures had took on his appearance to fight Khainley, and she was now upset over it.

"No you didn't," Anzio told her. "That wasn't me. It was just a trick. They used you against me also. It was all just those stupid monsters playing tricks on us."

pryatama aphrodite

"Did they try to kill you? Because that kintet didn't. He looked at me, as if asking me why i would kill what i loved."

Wicked Basket

"Some of them. Others just stood and stared at me," Anzio replied. "It was a good thing that I could tell the difference between them and you, or they probably would have gotten me."