Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"Not a very talkative fellow is he," Anzio commented after the waiter had left.

As with any other time, the moment food showed up, Anzio started eating. For a skinny guy he loved to eat. Eating used to be an infrequent occurrence for him until he met Khainley, but now he was actually getting three meals a day, and taking full advantage of each one. Khainley and he could discuss dancing later. It was time to eat.

pryatama aphrodite

"From Mumbai. I wouldn't expect a speech." She dipped the fork and spun the noodles. Popping the forkful in her mouth and chewing with silence. Still, a burst of flavor greeted her wanting tongue. Ah, it was delicious.

Wicked Basket

Anzio was on his second helping before Khainley was halfway done with her first, and that's really saying something considering that Anzio took large helpings to begin with. As he ate, all he could think about was how much he had missed out on over the years and how Khainley could probably make spaghetti even better than what he had. Sure she kinda cheated by using magic, but he didn't care. The food still tasted good, and so did she.

pryatama aphrodite

((Sowwy! been quite busy...))

Khainley giggled quietly. Looking to Anzio with amusement blazing in her chrystaline golden orbs. "Done!" She announced after slurping up a group of noodle and sauce off her spoon.

Wicked Basket

(OOC She's ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!)

"It's about time," Anzio said with a grin. "I'm on my third helping. What took you so long?"

pryatama aphrodite

((Funny... I feel dead... *pokes self*))

"A lady needn't eat like a haste waster," she commented lightheary. toying with a tendril of pink hair that smelled heavily of jasmine soap and lily scented gel.

Wicked Basket

"I'm sure I'll slow down once I get used to this whole three meals a day thing," Anzio said.

pryatama aphrodite

"But... You'll spoil dinner dear," she said. Placing two fingers to her mouth, and giggling again. "I'm cooking tonight... Without magic..." she murmured under breath as an afterthought. Her hands in her lap and her fingers twisted along with her lips.

Wicked Basket

"I wouldn't want to miss that," Anzio replied swallowing his last mouthful. "In that case I'm done eating, for now anyway. I need to be sure I have plenty of room."

pryatama aphrodite

"Sweet man," she said quietly with a small smile tugging her lips. She stood, and side stepped, pushing in her chair, and tossing coins on the table. "Shall we go?"

Wicked Basket

"I'll go wherever you go," Anzio replied as he stood and offered his arm to her.

pryatama aphrodite

She took his arm and smiled slightly. leading him out and back onto the streets. She looked around for a second before tapping be chin in thought. "Perhaps you should close your eyes..."

Wicked Basket

pryatama aphrodite

"Because... this spell will make you pass ouy or dizzy to the etreme... please... close them..."

Wicked Basket

"Um...okay."

Anzio closed his eyes and slightly tightened his grip on Khainley. He didn't like surprises unless he was the one causing them.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley made a ball lf flame and tossed it at the scenery. it then created a hole and the surroudings ripped down the middle as if it were paper. their bedroom at the house was now their scenery surroundings. "Here we are!"

Wicked Basket

Anzio opened his eyes and looked around. They were in their bedroom.

"That was fast," Anzio commented.

After a small moment of silence, Anzio asked "What now?"

pryatama aphrodite

"What do you WANT. to do?"

Wicked Basket

Anzio grinned slyly.

"You."

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley blushed a fiery crimson. grinning and beckoning for him to come closer. "Is that so!"