Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Anzio's reply was simply another involuntary vocalization. It felt like he was practically melting beneath her touch, and he was helpless to stop it. Not that he wanted to stop it. It was another one of many reminders of how talented and amazing Khainley was and how lucky he was to have found her.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley smiled softly, and continued the massage. Kneading at the muscle that contracted at her touch. Soon, she had worked at every tensed muscle, and had crawled off him. Only to curl up at his side, wrapping her tail around his waist, and tucking her head under his.

Wicked Basket

Despite now feeling like a bag of pudding, Anzio still managed to wrap his arms around Khainley and hold her close. Though he thought of it every single time he held her, he liked how warm and soft she felt against him. After having the best, and first, massage of his life, and having now having the girl of his dreams in his arms, he was pretty certain that he would now be unable to move. He also did not want to move.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley surpressed a giggle, and pawed at his chest incredibly gently. As to ensure he could barely feel it. "I love you lots, Mr Kanerich~" she said softly with a following nuzzle to the neck with her nose softly.

Wicked Basket

"I love you to," Anzio replied placing a kiss on the top of her head. "I wish we could just stay like this forever."

pryatama aphrodite

"That makes two of us~" She had a grin on her lips, and a twinkle in her eyes that just made the forever twilight sun brighter.

Wicked Basket

Anzio was completely at ease. It was as if there were no more problems in the world, and he was completely relaxed and at peace. Perhaps he was a little too relaxed, for ended up falling asleep right there with Khainley in his arms.

pryatama aphrodite

Her sleeping partner, with his even breathing and steady heartbeat, lulled even her to sleep. And her rest was sound, and relaxed.
For now, it was just her, and Anzio. She would choose this over anything. He was pretty comfy...

Wicked Basket

As Anzio slept, he had a dream. This time, however, it was different. While his nights were usually tormented by relentless nightmares, it was a pleasant dream this time. It looked like a wedding ceremony. There were flowers everywhere, but not a lot of people. The one thing that caught his eye the most was that he was standing at the altar and Khainely was walking up the aisle in a long white dress. Was this what the real thing would like? Anzio had snuck into weddings before just to get his hands on the free food, but none of them had ever looked as nice as the one he was seeing now. Anzio smiled in his sleep and let out a soft, contented sigh as he snuggled up a little closer to Khainley. For once in his life, he wanted one of his dreams to become a reality, and he would do everything in his power to make sure that it did.

pryatama aphrodite

I won't bother writing out Khainley's dream. Mainly because the writer would rather not delve into depression...
She shuffled in her sleep, paws shifting into hands slowly, and her human form popped out. Her hands, laying on anzio's chest, balled the mans' shirt into her fists. But not hard enough to wake him up.
An incoherent murmur arose. If deciphered, it would come out as "je'taime..." Which is "I love you" in french.
But why was she crying???

Wicked Basket

Unfortunately Anzio's dream, like all other good things, wasn't meant to last and he awoke. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and looked down at Khainley who was sleeping on his chest and....crying? Why was she crying? Anzio wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"What's wrong," he asked softly. "Why are you crying? Did you have a bad dream?"

pryatama aphrodite

"It was scarier this time Anzio... sacraficial. You had to be killed to spare my kin, and you didn't listen to me screaming for you not to. You never saw me..."
She vuddled closer, wipping at her muzzle with a paw at the wet tears streaking her fur.

Wicked Basket

"Shhhh. It's ok. Everything's fine," Anzio said trying to soothe Khainley's frayed nerves. "It was just a dream."

He held her close and kissed her on the head. He wished there was something he could do to make all of the pain go away. He wished so much to make her happy, but how could he put an end to nightmares? All he could do was hold her and tell her that everything would be ok. He didn't know if it really was ok, but he would make it ok if it wasn't. He would do anything for her. He just needed to know what it was exactly that he needed to do.

pryatama aphrodite

((i am a horrid person for not posting so sorryyyyyy... Ill do it now tho))

Khainley felt her nerves begin to soothe slowly under his touch. Her eyes opened and glistened slightly. "Oh wow that was..." She didn't want to say invigorating, but it was an adrenaline rush she didn't much like. Such as one you'd get when normal women were on their period. "Can we just..." She snuggled closer, burrowing into his neck. "Yeah."

Wicked Basket

Anzio held her close and kissed her again. If she just wanted to cuddle, then Anzio would be more than happy to oblige. He would hold her for however long it would take for her to calm down.

pryatama aphrodite

"I'm really hungry. Are you?" She glanced up at him.

Wicked Basket

"I can be," Anzio replied. "We can get something to eat if you want."

pryatama aphrodite

She smiled, and kissed Anzios cheek intertwining her furry fingers with his. There was a warm feeling in her chest in doing so. God, she was like a lovesick puppy. "You sure?"

Wicked Basket

"I'm sure," he replied giving her hand a small squeeze.

pryatama aphrodite

"Alright." She lifted her furry body from his, draping a silken gown over herself. She issued a change in appearance and suddenly she was a very bare woman. Thus, why she grabbed the gown.
"Ill go put some clothes on," she murmured.