Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"Aw, do you have to," Anzio teased with a sly grin.

pryatama aphrodite

"Yessssss," she drawled. Smiling slightly. "Unless you dont want food..." She hooked a finger in the from of the gown, popping the button. "I could always stall..."

Wicked Basket

"Well, food is technically more important," Anzio said. "But we could make plans for what to do once we're done eating."

pryatama aphrodite

"S'what I thought," she said. Smiling and making her way to her wardrobe, disappearing down the walkin closet.

Wicked Basket

"So what are you hungry for," Anzio called to her as he got up and stretched.

pryatama aphrodite

"Hamburglers," she murmured back through the closet. Coming out in a pair of skinny jeans, knee high black boots and a shirt that read "Made in london" across the chest. "Currently though, I'd like to pick a place that doesnt searve grease as the main dish."

Wicked Basket

"Well then we won't be eating at any taverns then," Aznio joked. "That's largely what most of them serve."

Anzio began freshening himself up to make himself more presentable.

"Did you have anywhere particular in mind where you would like to go?"

pryatama aphrodite

"No..." She brushed out her hair and tied it up in a bun composed of a singular large braid.

Wicked Basket

"What shall we do then," Anzio asked. "I certainly can't cook."

pryatama aphrodite

"You don't have to," she murmured. Her eyes were only half open, and her lips parted for a soft breath. "You feeling fast food or fancy?"

Wicked Basket

"Which would you prefer," Anzio asked. "I don't have a preference. I haven't eaten at many restaurants in my time. Legally anyway."

pryatama aphrodite

She chuckled, pulling her hair back and into a ponytail. Her eyes glimmered as she examined herself in The mirror and sighed slightly.

Wicked Basket

"Why the sigh," Anzio asked.

pryatama aphrodite

"I don't look runway fabulous," she teased. Pouting like a petulant child and puckering her bottom lip.

Wicked Basket

pryatama aphrodite

"Says me," she countered.

Wicked Basket

"Well I think you need to re-evaluate your assessment," he told her with a sly smile.

pryatama aphrodite

"And why on earth should I do that~?" She smiled and crooked a finger at him. "Suddenly I'm not hungry. I might need some proof..."

Wicked Basket

Aznio's sly grin grew.

"What kind of proof do you need?"

pryatama aphrodite

"What kind of proof are you will to provide?" She smirked at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hooking her hands together. "Show me any way you want..."