Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Light In The Attic (M)

Started by visualspice, March 09, 2014, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She sighed softly at his kisses before looking into his eyes.
"Yes... We are a family, aren't we?"

Tufkins mewed, just to let her know how muhc it was true as he purred and moved to snuggle them both, shaking his tail like maraca.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Somehow in the war, through all this fighting, Tufkins managed to stay healthy and furry and large and when Tenran was near Liana, when they were both close enough, he flopped against Liana's chest and pressed his fat head against Tenran's beard and purring loudly and mewing and trying to soak up as much attention as he could.

When he was like this, Tenran kept close and briefly looked from the cat to Liana, to her eyes, and wanted to feel sorrow of the family they once had. Of the family they hadn't had. And he took time to carefully wrap her in his arms, pressing her face against his chest and cradling Tuffy as well. Tuffy meowed again, finally easing when he found a space between Tenran's neck and Liana's chest, resting his head just beneath her throat and purring there.

Tenran just held Liana to him, and he wrapped an arm around her side. "Liana, I'm sorry," he murmured, blinking hard. "I'm so sorry."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Why are you sorry?" She asked quietly, finding her eyes wet with tears.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Just...for everything," he whimpered and clung to her. "I love you so much. I should have fought harder for you. I will fight harder for you. I won't let you go again."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Liana clung back, silent but her tears and the loud purrs coming from Tuffy.
"I suppose its only human we'd make mistakes," she went on, using a hand to brush back her tears.

Lion

Tenran pulled back and reached his hand up to brush away her tears, tilting his head in to kiss her deeply. The floodgates were opened and he moaned softly into the kiss, happy simply to be close to her again. He plucked at her lips, pulling away just an inch from her. His hand rested on her face, thumb brushing away any stray tears from her eyes.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Whimpering as he kissed her, she closed her eyes and just ignored her tears. He had seen her cry too many times for her to really care any more. But when he stopped his kissing to pull away, she opened her eyes partially to look at him, cheeks flushed before her own hand lifted to his cheek before she leaned in to kiss him soft, then to kiss him deep.

Lion

The powerful throes of lips against lips, mouth to mouth, and Tenran whimpered at that kiss. Because it had been years since she kissed him like that, since the waning years of their marriage. He actively sought that connection and remained by her side until he was breathless and his head pounded for want of air.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And then Tuffy came along and snuggled their chins. Liana pulled away, petting the cat and burying her face into him. Now was not the time to get all bothered. It wasn't like they had much privacy where they were. People were already beginning to stare.

Lion

Tenran pulled away, face flush and he scratched his beard.  He chuckled, snickering at their display as if they were young lovers first exploring the passion between them. He sat back and took the finished plate of food and took it back to be cleaned up.

When he returned, Callas was beside Liana, and the mage looked at Liana's foot. "That's no good," she murmured. "We'll have to make it grow back. That'll be unpleasant."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Liana made a face and grew defensive.
"G-grow back!?" her exclamation startled Tufkins, who jumped from her lap and hid behind a nearby table leg.

Lion

"Depends on how much you'll want having a foot back," Callas laughed at her reaction, not even realizing Tenran was behind her.

"What the fuck do you mean, make her foot grow back?" he hissed. "That's impossible."

"Hm...depends on what sort of 'impossible' you mean." Callas shrugged and set the blanket down on Liana's legs. "You don't have to be an invalid. Nobody here of course will treat you like one. However, you kind of need your feet to get around."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Liana's face twisted in anger.
"Tenran.. get Tufkins. We've stayed here long enough and I'm well enough to travel." She knew it was silly to ask, for she probably should keep resting- and how was she to get around now? Either way, she knew she couldn't stay. Even if...
No. She didn't even want to consider magic, or even how she'd deal with this.

"Others have lost a whole lot more than I have. I'll manage." She always did.