Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just another hunt. [Nomad!]

Started by Rhindeer, March 09, 2014, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

And suddenly things went to a very weird place.

Yasmin's eyebrows rose clear to her hairline as she stared directly back at him. Was he...? Was he insinuating what she thought...?

"What's that supposed to mean?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nomad

He chuckles softly at her comment. Perhaps she did not understand what he meant. " Just that. " He says as his gaze shifts over her form. " I could show you just what makes me a man... and then perhaps we can see how things go from their. " He gives a wink as if to insinuate that he sought to do more then just show her a bod part.

Rhindeer

Ah. So it was what she thought it was.

Yasmin stared at him a good, solid five seconds. Then she burst into genuine laughter so hard her sides hurt and tears sprang to her eyes. She clutched at her sides and wheezed, struggling for air as she tried to collect herself, and when she could finally speak again (though breathlessly), she wiped her eyes and grinned up at him.

"I'm sorry, do I look like someone who's into animals or...?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nomad

For a few brief moments there is silence between them, something Svein wasn't completely sure about. Then it is broken with her laughter. She was laughing at him? As she laughs he narrows his gaze into a glare as he looks at her. He could take a rejection though she was laughing at him, that's what made him angry.

What she had to say didn't help sway his mood any either. Her words drawing a short angered growl from the male as he glares at her. " Animal? " With another growl before spitting on the ground between them.

Rhindeer

"Yes. Animal," Yasmin said, moving her foot away from his spit.

Nomad

Again he growled at her this time louder and baring his teeth at her. " Watch your tongue female. " he barks in anger.

Rhindeer

Yasmin flashed Svein a shit-eating grin. "You're not the boss of me." And then she laughed at the obvious joke and winked at him. "Get it? Because you're not my master? Eh?"