Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Bryn's face went red.
"Well I- I..."
What was she to say to that!?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At that she tensed, but then pulled away, looking at him curiously.
"I.... I feel nervous," she admitted.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir's expression softened.  "About what?" he asked. "Your ceremony?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She nodded her head.
"That..." And her eyes lowered. "And to... be around you."

Lion

"Around me?" he murmured, though he too was blushing.  "You don't need to be nervous around me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yeah, yeah," she grumbled. "You're right, I shouldn't, but that's how I feel."

Lion

"And what do you intend to do about it?" Thoronir asked with curious eyes.  "The Brynhalla I know isn't nervous about anything."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I know, that's why its frustrating!" And she winced when her voice rose. Thankfully Throronir's father remained asleep.

Lion

At that Thoronir leaned in and stole her lips, kissing her with force before pulling away with an audible lip smack. "The Brynhall I know is fearless."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At that, she growled and leaped at him, pinning him down upon his bed with a triumphantly smug look.
"Yeah... fearless... except for this?" she told him, poised overtop of him, her body so close her hair was tickling his face.

Lion

"The Brynhalla I know is adventurous.  Impetuous, and beautiful," Thoronir said, smiling up at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At that, she couldn't help herself but give him a cocky grin.
"And you're forgetting one thing..."

Lion

"I forgot nothing," he said with a furrowed brow.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And that's when she pinned him down harder and got right up into his face.
"That I'm still mad at you for being able to go, and I was not! I'm such a better hunter than you are! It's ridiculous!"

Lion

"Yeah?  You don't seem that mad," Thoronir muttered with a sly grin.  "

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yeah... well.." she huffed at that. "Perhaps you're right... or.." ad here her fingers tip toed over his loin clothe. "Maybe I intend to punish you in some other way."

Lion

"You wouldn't dare!" Thoronir challenged, blushing hotly at the insinuation.  But his eyes were smiling as he leaned upward and kissed at her neck, traveling down her throat.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At his kisses, she felt her hairs raise and a heat pool between her legs. To think... Thoronir had grown into this. For all it was worth, it was exactly how she had dreamed a man when she used to masturbate in her youth. But now they were both older... adults, even, it was still hard to believe he was all for her.

She let out a soft noise as her hand grabbed the loin cloth.

"You know me and dares.."s he went on, then gave a few good tugs and off the loin clothe went and sailing outside of his side of the tent. And though eh was fully exposed now, she didn't dare look at it- perhaps afraid her dreams would ALL come true.

OOC: LOOOOOL this post 8D

Lion

[Naughty Dumbhalla xD]

Thoronir yelped when she snatched the loin cloth from, well, his loins and there he was fully exposed.  He felt like his face was on fire as he suddenly looked at the entrance to his section of the tent and waited a few seconds until he could be sure his father hadn't heard them.  But when she suddenly turned shy, he grinned. 

"Oh, come on, Brynhalla.  What's stopping you this time?" he said and sat up, pulling at her top, and pushing it over her head.  "We were made for this.  Us, together, right?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn