Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She shivered when her shirt was removed, and once it was, he was able to finally get a chance to look at her body and how much she had grown since his departure. She bit her lip, but gave a sly smile anyway before leaning forward and stealing a kiss.

"Nothing it just... feels like the first time,"s he whispered, her sex just barely brushing against his.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir gasped through their kiss, when her sex brushed along the tip of his cock.  She was right, it felt different.  After not seeing her for weeks, she had changed as much as he had.  Thoronir viewed her chest and his hands curiously reached forward, her breasts larger than he remembered.  His thumbs brushed across their tips and he leaned forward, kissing her chest.

"You're more beautiful than I remember," he said, looking up at her.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"You would say that," she said, blushing through a kiss. "Just 'cause my boobs got bigger."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Well, your hair got a little longer.  And you're cleaner than you used to be.  And you've always had nice body," Thoronir hissed a laugh.  He played his hands along her sides.  "What, don't tell me you only like me for my muscles."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She had to suppress a snort.
"If that were true, we wouldn't have mated already," she told him as she gently lapped her sex against his, quickly becoming very hot and wet.

Lion

Thoronir closed his eyes at the feel of her body on his.  He'd nearly forgotten how she felt, but apparently, she was quick to remind him.  He leaned his head forward to kiss her softly, turning his head in gradually deeper into hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

His deepened kiss was replied with a deeper one of her own. A hand moved to cup his cheek as she leaned in, growing hotter, warmer as she whispered, "Gods... I had forgotten how you tasted. How you smell... feel..." Though as her hands traveled over his body, this was certainly a new sort of feeling, indeed.

Lion

"Then let me refresh your memory," he muttered against her lips.  Thoronir's hands clasped over her own, directing her explorations all over his form, from his chest to his abdomen and sides and back, releasing her hands.  His lips traveled alongside her throat, breaking the kiss momentarily, feeling her pulse there.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Shivering at the sensations all the curves and hard angles his muscles elicited, her eye lids hung lower and her breath grew more shallow.
"By the spirits.."s he whispered, feeling her sex swell with heat and need. "How did you grow into this?" But he wouldn't be able to answer her as her lips claimed his as she kissed him deeply, hands tangling roughly into his hair as her groin met to his again in an attempt to take him, but clumsily missing and dragging her wet sex along his length instead. She moaned through another kiss and tried again, hitching up her legs in hopes to get him inside her. Gods did she need this. All of this. Even if, to her tribe, it could be a sin.

Lion

Thoronir was completely at her mercy, but he was not without his own mind in this matter.  He whimpered to her touch, and kiss.  For though they kissed plenty of times, it only got better with practice.  He explored her hollows, running his tongue along hers and shivered when her body ran down along his.  He shifted over, laying her down on her back and felt his tip prod against the entrance of her sex.

He did not enter just yet, slipping down along her clit before feeling his tip slip just inside.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla was positively writhing. She moved beneath him and whimpered and breathed softly, and when his tip pressed into her folds, she shivered and closed her eyes tightly and found herself needing to dig her top teeth into her lip to stop herself from moaning too loud. For even though they hadn't connected yet, she was already feeling the tingling buzz of bliss.

Lion

Thoronir put a finger over his mouth and made a soft shush sound.  "We don't want to wake my father," he whispered and kissed her softly to muffle her moans as he slowly slipped into her softness.  Her body was hot and shivers sent him into a daze, but he wouldn't recede even if Thranneik did wake up.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At the very connection, to feel his large, rock hard cock inch it's way into her had her body aching as she arched her hips to meet his sex with her own, until he was completely swallowed by her warmth, and gripped tightly by it's soft interior.

By the Gods...
His muscles weren't the only thing that changed! In fact, despite being too shy to look at it, his sex had to have grown nearly twice it's size because it hurt so much going in-
but at the same time...

It was beyond heavenly.

Lion

Thoronir bit his lip hard in order to muffle his own utterance of pleasure.  She was tight around him, just like he'd remembered she would be, but yet the sensations that flooded him were new all the same.  And he breathed in hard, lungs gasping for breath as he fought to contain himself.

"You feel wonderful," he whispered.  "Goddess above have mercy on me tonight."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Never once did her hips stop moving. To be able to feel Thoronir in this way again after so long...
She whimpered at his words.
"You feel wonderful, too."

Lion

"I...I care for you Brynhalla," Thoronir whispered to her as his hips moved sensually, slowly.  He kissed her earlobe and his cock smoothed along her walls with need.  This was new all over for him, to be able to feel her like this.  Thoronir moaned softly in her ear, moving his hips a little harder against hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her blood tingled at the confession, her lips parting open to release a soft gasp of appreciation for both the words, and the way his dick moved within her. She closed her eyes tightly, shivering and clenching her sex around him tightly before whispering back, "And I care for you."

Lion

It was hard to keep quiet amidst the writhing of their bodies.  Thoronir could feel himself succumbing quickly to her body, for it had been some time since they'd made love.  He was growing quietly frustrated, trying to hold back his moans as he paused long enough to readjust her legs on his hips.  He shifted them both into a sitting position, coaxing her legs to wrap along his hips, and wrapped his own legs just beneath hers, knees outward as he slipped back within her folds.

The new position each opened their pelvises, allowing a greater range of motion.  He whimpered audibly in her ear, feeling her heat and wetness within, and began to bounce her slowly on him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

This position had her finger nails biting his flesh as she was unable to keep back a moan that she breathed against hisshoulder and moved her hands to grip his hair.

Lion

Thoronir's moans were forced into pants as he breathed harder into her ear.  He closed his eyes tightly, feeling himself starting to climax, but suddenly he yelped when something collided into his ear.  He turned to looke at his father who was red-faced with shock.

"Thoronir!  What have you done!?" Thranniek hissed, having torn back the partition.  "And with Brynhalla..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn