Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

When she found him by the water, she hadn't the gall to approach him. So for a time she studied him and the awful silence before she saw him move, remove his clothing and step out into the water.

She released the breath she had held and moved a bit closer, watching him against the moonlight before shedding her own clothing and stepping out into the water through the reeds.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir turned around and saw Brynhalla here.  He sucked in a sharp breath.  He said nothing and approached her.  Goddess she was beautiful in the water, it made her skin glisten, the moonlight rounding out the shape of her breasts.

His hands reached out and grasped them.  He didn't kiss her, not right away and leaned his face in toward hers, lips but a breath away.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She didn't move. She didn't have to. Thoronir came to her, and she lowered her lashes as his hands went to her chest. She released a soft breath, one that would tickle his lips, before her hands wrapped around him, raking into his hair and pulling him into a kiss powerful enough she wanted it to be a challenge to the gods.

How dare they give her the sign to become some temple rotting priestess. She had too many dreams, too many ambitions, and too many unchallenged feelings for the man she kissed. Hands hungrily roved his warm body, feeling every crevice, every solid muscle.

And as she moved, parting her legs just a little, she felt the need of his sex, too, as she slipped her heat along it, and deepened her kiss.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Their oscillation was wrought with passion, deep, hungered and Thoronir burned for her.  She could surely feel it in the heat of his body in the fire in his loins.  To feel her again, to touch her awakened something in him, one that wanted her to be his alone.  Damn the gods, the world could burn for all he cared so long as they belonged to one another.

He moaned when he felt her heat open up to him, arms resting around her form and ensaring her in the strength between them.  "Gods, Brynhalla...is this what it feels like...to love someone?" he breathed between kisses.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She trembled at his words, breath hot against his lips. She whimpered.
"Gods... It feels otherworldly," she breathed, lips finding his again.

Lion

Hands caressed her arms, leaning into her little touches while his lips leaned down to explore her neck, gently plucking at her throat.  "Could I be yours, Bryn?  Could we...keep this secret?" he asked, his arms gripping her tightly to him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She shivered, the sensation tickling through her blood.
"Yes," she whispered. "Goddess yes." Hands found their way into his hair, raking through their unruly mess as she smashed her lips against his and began to take him with ferocious need. "I am yours and you are mine," she panted, hips moving. A hand rested against his cheek as she hazily opened her eyes to look deeper into his. "Forever... and always."

Lion

Making love in the reeds had water sloshing all about them, but it seemed to be their secret spot, shared when they were younger to now.

Thoronir took her with need, with longing, and thrusted deep and hard until he could his body quake on the edge of ecstasy.  "Holy fire, sweet snow.  Bryn I'm so close...I'm gonna," he panted, nearly whimpering.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Do it,"s he whispered, her own body quivering. "Give me your seed. Mate me. Claim me as yours."

Lion

He whimpered at her words and he could hold back no longer.  "Goddess!"  He came hard until his arms felt like noodles, and he could barely hold himself up.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Somehow the pair found themselves lying within the reeds of the river bank, bodies hot, but the air, cool. She was still breathing heavy, still joined to him as she held onto him, listening to the breaths he made and the soft beating of his chest as her head laid against him.

She sighed, shivering.

"I want you more than for the night," she whispered.

Lion

"Brynhalla....  You will always have me," Thoronir said gently. "Because I...I"  He didn't know how to say the words that twisted inside his stomach and wanted nothing more than to be given leave. "Love you."

He closed his eyes and turned his head to look at her. "But you are chosen.  And you have been given a calling to serve our Goddess.  I don't want to turn you away from your destiny."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She could have strangled him. Maybe she was.
"I serve no one! I have no destiny but my own! I'd spit on the Gods before I'd serve them, because they've gone and just spit on me!" She was so angry, she was shaking.
"The Gods know nothing of justice." she closed her eyes, hating that she felt hot tears. "Nothing."

Lion

Thoronir didn't realize how heavy the reality of it all was weighing on her.

He sat before her and carefully placed his hands on her face, brushing tears away.  He felt contrite, and kissed her forehead softly.  "Brynhalla.....my friend, my lover, I'm sorry.  I knew but I didn't know. Please, don't cry. You must be strong.  You must have will!"

He wrapped his arms around her buried his face into her shoulder.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But even as he did so, she felt so disgusted she in turn, shoved him back.

Lion

Thoronir fell backwards, holding himself.  He was somber and he frowned deeply, rolling his shoulders and sitting beside her within the reeds.  Nothing would let him leave though, and he wasn't going to let her be alone; not like this.

The quiet chirping of nightcrawlers around them gave a peaceful ring to the air, and he took a reed, ripped it, and quietly rolled it around his fingers, tying it into a ring.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She felt so disgusted with everything, and uncomfortable as his seed was beginning to leak between her legs. She wiped back her tears on her hands and sighed and moved to stand.

Lion

He stood up just when she did, watching her with the fashioned ring in hand and Thoronir glanced between her and the ring of reeds. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But she didn't see it. Her eyes and mind were elsewhere, and she hated that tears still blurred her vision.
"You.. you should go," she went on, wanting to sound stronger than she did, and hating that she had to wipe away more tears.

Tags: