Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A witty little piece I scribbled upon a paper

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 19, 2014, 07:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

Altrea flinched at the whips haunting echo as it lashed at the desk she resided at, violet eyes raising to the owner of the item, wide and startled. She couldn't quite depict a good outcome from what followed, especially hearing the first line.

"Why do you neglect your duties as a messenger so flippantly without caring about it's effect? Do you know how you're expected to act?" Instructor Tarissa circled the oak wood furniture with calming grace, sliding onto the desks face as of the movement was natural. Who knows? Maybe it's mere evidence of practice.

The angel deepened her breathing to slow her hearts unhealthy rate before boldly lifting her gaze to match the one who threatened her. And seemed inclined to continue. "I do care. You are just oblivious to that steady fact. And I am fully educated in the ways of a messenger from heaven. So I am in no need of your... Ministrations."

That last line was a practical spit in the face by the way Altrea delivered it. As if she were chastising a child for getting caught with a hand in the cookie jar. Though, increase the situations danger tenfold. Let's say, a saw blade.

Despite the stereotypes on angels, they weren't all pure to heart. Especially teens that search for love they would never find. Sucking, yes?

You now understand... At least someone does...

Tags: