Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Ihsepar bristled at that statement, because he came to believe both could be true- after all, as she suggested, he did not pull out, for her sister felt heavenly, and he had no qualms about that until now. And now well...
he liked his insides where they were.
And his dick, and any other thing she had threatened to cut off.

"Well, you know what Hakeshna would say, you know- about mistakes and all..."
Okay.. maybe he should have kept his mouth shut. Oops.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Nasrin had gotten to the end of the tunnel, which was still dark but, like the other side, had room to stand up in. And as soon as she had space to move, she wheeled around on Ihlsepar and grabbed a fistful of his pretty curly hair.

She brought their faces close together, glaring murder at him in the dark. "I know what Hakeshna would say," she growled. "That children are a blessing, that there are no mistakes. I know damned well, even, that priestesses bearing children is seen as holy work. And I'm no idiot. I know the things that happen in the temple at night." Or day, as it was. Ugh. "But I will not stand to let her be used by some...some..."

She heaved a sigh and shoved his head away. "You think it's funny? Hurting all these women?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Ihlsepar held up his hands, making a white flag gestured as he shrugged.
"Hey, woah, woah, woah, let's get this straight. Every woman I slept with was a willing participant. And my reputation needs no explanation. Those women who came to me, and came to me again, knew what they were getting into- your sister included. It's not my fault they're as sex crazed as me." And at that idea, his smile grew. "Or..." he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Heh, I'd like to think it is." And the erection he was getting prodded at the rug he was using to scarcely hide his nude form.

"Besides," he went on with a shrug. "What does it matter? We only live once. Might as well live a little while we're still breathing."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Nasrin made a face, a cringing shudder going through her at the mention of her sister. "I really don't want to know what you two did or do," she said, holding up a hand. "Anyway, I don't care. You get the gist of what I'm saying. No. Accidents. No mistakes. I don't care what Hakeshna says. This is what I'm saying and--"

She glanced down at the rug, then back at Ihlsepar, and her eyebrows rose. "Are you fucking kidding me?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Well, we're not fucking.. at least not yet," he told her playfully. "But you can't blame a man when he's crawling around beneath a temple floor, staring at a woman's fine ass..."

Rhindeer

"At least not never," Nasrin said with murder in her eyes. She jabbed a finger ahead of them. "Now keep your damned eyes off my ass and climb that ladder. Where do you live, anyway? Because I'm assuming that's where we need to go to get my money, correct?"

visualspice

As Ihlsepar approached the ladder, he gave Nasrin the most suave of grins.
"Of course. I keep a stash of gold in my room. Not sure if it would be the amount you seek, but... it's a start. And if you'd like.. other forms of payment... well.." And this time he obviously checked out her front. For a rough and tumble girl missing an eye, she was pretty damn hot.

Rhindeer

Nasrin stared blankly back at him, mouth a thin line. Was he seriously propositioning her? After all her threats? And checking her out without even trying to hide it? Her good eye rolled in her head.

"I'm starting to feel like you want your dick chopped off," she remarked, and motioned for him to climb. "I'll just be taking the gold, thanks. And you had better not be lying about it. Gold, huh? How did you come by gold, and so much of it?"

visualspice

"My father makes good money on trade," he stated simply, not batting an eye at her response, and if anything, smiling more broadly. "So when my father does well, I do well, as he simply passes on the extra money to me. I don't even have to lift a finger." And with a smug grin, he handed her his prayer rug. "Hold this for me. Thanks." And before she could protest, nakedly he began to climb.

Rhindeer

It had been a bad decision, letting him go first.

Because now Nasrin found herself with a handful of prayer rug and eyeful of bare ass.

With a loud groan, she smacked a hand over her eyes and turned her head. Sure, she'd seen him naked plenty already, but it was quite another thing when his rear was level with her face. "So you're a freeloader, then? Don't have to lift a finger, don't have to get off your ass?" she said, and scoffed. "Figures. It certainly shows."

visualspice

Ihlsepar took his time climbing as he replied, "Oh? You can tell all of that from where you're admiring my ass?"

Rhindeer

Nasrin rolled her eyes. "Idiot. I'm calling you flabby!"

visualspice

Ihlsepar flashed her back a grin.
"Why, of course I know I can be grabby, but if you want to... by all means..." And he tossed her a wink, even jutting his ass out a little more, just in case she was so inclined.

Rhindeer

Nasrin groaned and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Just hurry up and climb, will you?"

visualspice

Ihlsepar climbed to the top of the ladder wearing a grin, and once he reached the top, he turned back around to admire her and offered a hand down as any gentleman should.
"Need a hand? It is prudent that I at least show you some form of respect. You are a lady, after all." Even if she was of the criminal variety.

Rhindeer

In response, Nasrin only threw the prayer rug up at him--more specifically, at his face.

"I'm not touching your hand," she growled as she began to climb up after him. "I know where it's been."

visualspice

"Well, I normally use my other hand," he told her with a quirky little smirk, but took the rug from his face and gave her an even broader grin. He moved aside so she could pull herself up beside him as he looked around. "Looks like the coast is all clear." But the he paused to observe Nasrin a moment and gave her an admiring smile. "Seems as if you do this all the time. I guess you check on your sister often?"

Rhindeer

Hauling herself up the rest of the way, Nasrin turned to replace the stone covering it. The tunnel had spit them out into a run-down alley near the temple, and usually there was no one loitering around there, except for a miscreant or two. Brushing off her hands (and brushing off his comment), she turned to regard him at his question.

"Hm? Oh." She ran a hand through her thick bangs. "Well, yeah. Wouldn't you?" And then she grimaced, realizing how he could twist that. "That is to say, wouldn't you check up on your family? I practically raised her so...I worry about her." Nasrin shrugged. "Is that so surprising?"

visualspice

"I guess I would," he gave a nonchalant shrug. "But my sister isn't alive anymore for me to worry about becoming an over protective older brother. So it's just me."
And his father was an ass he cared little for in the end. In all reality, he was just there dishing out the coins, his source of income, not a real family, as she would put it.

Rhindeer

"You, and the father you're leeching off of, you mean?" Nasrin said, but her words came out less venomous than before, her expression softening.

She couldn't imagine losing her sister. Any of them, or her brother. But especially Sahar. The thought made her heart clench.

She shook her head. "You had a sister, in any case. I'm sure, then, that you can understand why I'm so protective."