Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

While the reaction between the sisters was amusing, Ihlsepar was spending his time rubbing at his throat, and clearing it, and leering at one sister to the other. Well, a three some would probably do them all a world of good..
he figured it might not be good to press the suggestion. But he couldn't help but smile when the reality of how much of a completely stranger he was here impacted both the girls. Not that he cared. Show him a pretty face and tits and he'd fuck it.

He was, after all, shameless.
-And notably famous for it.

So when Sahar moved past him and sheepishly apologized, he gave her a roguish grin and revealed his name in nonchalance.
"Ihlsepar." And he took her hand and kissed the top of it softly, sensually. "Ihlsepar Asawa'eht."
ANd he peered up at her with those baby blue eyes and asked through a flashing grin. "And yours, priestess?"

Might as well save this name for later...
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Sahar's heart began to race anew when he so sensually kissed the back of her hand and looked at her with those dreamy eyes. Her breath caught in her throat, and she ached between her legs with the reminder of what she had almost had, but had been cruelly denied. When she could breathe again, she peered back up at him through her thick lashes.

"Ihlsepar..." she repeated, and smiled, committing the name to memory. She hoped this wouldn't be the last she saw of him. "I'm Sahar. Sahar Nagi."

And she might had said more, but Nasrin waded past her at that moment, grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her out of the pool. "You and me, we got a lot to talk about," Nasrin said as she took up Sahar's robe and slung it around her sister's shoulders, then tugged it closed. "About responsibility, and babies, and--wait."

She froze and turned, slowly, toward Ihlsep. "Back up. Didja say your name was Ihlsepar Asawa'eht?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Ihlsepar leaned casually against the side of the bathing pool and took the two girls in with his cool blue eyes and said, "Yep."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Nasrin stared at him, both eyes narrowing, her golden eye glinting in the light. "You're Ihlsepar Asawa'eht? The Ihlsepar Asawa'eht? Womanizer fuck 'em and leave 'em Ihlsepar Asawa'eht?"

Sahar glanced back and forth between them, clutching her robe closed. Oh dear...

With a death glare his way, Nasrin stepped in front of her sister and stared him down. "I know all about ya. I've heard what you're all about. So I'm only gonna say this once. Ya touch my sister again, and you'll be talkin' with a squeak for the rest of your life. Ya get what I'm sayin'?"

Sahar bit back a groan. Nasrin didn't get it. Of course she wouldn't. She wasn't a priestess. Of course she wouldn't understand that the last thing Sahar was worried about was having her heart broken, when she had never been under the illusion that a relationship like that was ever possible! She grimaced, shooting Ihlsepar an apologetic look, and touched Nasrin's arm.

"Nasrin...please, calm down. That's not necessary," she said, looking at Ihlsepar the entire time she said it, hoping he'd get the message. Her sister was going to ruin everything! "I can handle this myself."

"He's scum, hon. Ya don't know a thing about him and ya don't know what he's even got. I'm doing ya a favor since ya sure ain't doin' any favors for yourself." Then, glaring at Ihlsepar again, she scowled. "Didn't ya hear me? Get dressed and get lost!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Ihlsepar was feeling pretty cozy where he was, and continued to leisurely lean against hte side of the bathing pool as the sister's antics went on. Lecturing or not, it was not something he wasn't used to and very easily tuned it out. So when the conversation came back to him again, he leaned oh so casually into his folded, resting arms and said, "So I guess this means no threesome?"

Because really, it could be a lot of fun...

Rhindeer

If looks could kill, Ihlsepar would have been a crumbling skeleton with the way Nasrin was glaring at him. "Get. Gone," she growled, while Sahar had the decency to blush.

Less because of the idea of a threesome and more because she was mortified that he had asked her sister to be involved!

visualspice

Ihlsepar quirked a brow, but kept his cool expression.
"But my bath has only just begun..."
And oh, was he ever trying his luck here. But in a sad way, he actually liked it, and Nasrin's anger amused him greatly. Angered women always made sex more fun anyway. And she looked the sort that needed to lighten up.

Rhindeer

Nasrin had had enough.

Marching on over to him, dripping water as she went, she didn't bother to step into the pool with him. Instead, she went to where he was leaned against the pool's edge, bent, and grabbed a fistful of his hair. "I said out!" she said, tugging him. "C'mon! Get out! Ya obviously had enough time in the pool here to get that far with my sister so I'm gonna call ya done!"

visualspice

White teeth split across his face the moment her fingers dug into his hair and gave a pull. He swore, and something else, as he peered up at the woman who was ordering him around.
"You obviously don't know how quickly my charms can work. Beside, I like it when a girl gets rough. Why don't you join me so I can show you just how fast I can show a woman a good time?"

Rhindeer

Nasrin's smile turned frighteningly sweet. "You like it rough, do you?" she asked, batting her lashes. "Is that so?"

In the distance, Sahar clapped her hands over her mouth and shook her head vigorously, hoping he could see it, and that he'd change his tune.

visualspice

IN the middle of her gripping onto his hair tighter, he caught sight of Sahar's flailing.
But misinterpreted it.
"Yeah... rough with you........
and your sister."

In that three some he suggested...
Was that what she was trying to flap her arms about? He didn't know, but it seemed as if Sahar wanted in on this... though he wasn't sure what until after the words already slipped out of his mouth.

Was she trying to warn him? It was only then he peered up at Nasrin-
and the only things he could think of were...
Oh, Shit.

Rhindeer

Nasrin grinned like a crocodile.

"Wrong. Answer."

Grabbing onto his hair with both hands now, she gave a grunt and hauled him out of the pool, not caring if he stumbled or banged his limbs against anything. Though Ihlsep had a few inches on her, Nasrin was deceptively strong as she pulled him out. She didn't wait for him to get his bearings before she began to drag him across the smooth, slick floor, heading for the door he'd slipped in through.

"This rough enough for ya?!"

"Nasrin!" Sahar cried, running after the two. "Wait! Don't hurt him!"

visualspice

If Ihlsepar wasn't gritting his teeth before, he's surely be doing it now as he found himself suddenly begin yanked clean out of the pool and being dragged across the ground. And by Hakeshna, did it hurt! Grabbing onto her wrists as she dragged him, the only thing he found himself able to say as she pulle dhim along was,
"Y-yeah." And he paused to look up at her, breathing hard. "So long as the sex is this good."
But the humor would probably be lost.
Though to be fair, he was still being partially serious. If she was this rough with him now....

Rhindeer

If Nasrin had looked pissed before, by the time he was done speaking, she looked livid. Why was he still saying those things?! He was supposed to be intimidated! And apologetic! And argh!

At the edge of the door she dropped him roughly and unsheathed her dagger again. "If ya make one more comment about sex--with me, with my sister, with us!--ya won't have a dick left to fuck with! Ya hear me? You'll be squattin' to piss! Now you get up and get out and I don't ever wanna catch ya near my sister again, ya scummy cheat! Now get!"

She pulled her foot back, about ready to boot him out the door, but Sahar rushed in between them and held her hands out, still naked. "Nasrin! Stop!" she said. "Calm down, please! This is a Temple of Hakeshna! Remember? Do no violence here?"

Nasrin glowered at Sahar, cheeks puffed out with the words she wanted to bark, but after a moment she deflated with a long sigh. She sheathed her blade again and glared at Ihsep from over Sahar's shoulder. "Fine. But he needs to go. Like I've said. Like fifty times."

visualspice

Once his hair was released, and all threats made, Ihlsepar took a hand a swept it through his hair- and it went back to it's immaculate perfection of curls. Those thick lips of his pursed as he regarded Nasrin, and he remained on the floor, resting on his elbow while blue eyes leered her.
And from his position on the floor, it was evident his cock was still ready to go.

"I'm ready to go whenever you are."

Rhindeer

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Nasrin! No!"

"I'm gonna slay him!"

"Nasrin! The temple! Please!"

"Don't care! Murder imminent! Leggo!"

Sahar had to latch onto her sister to hold her back, arms wrapped around the older woman's waist while Nasrin glared death at Ihlsep, her hands raised in a strangling gesture.

Looking over her shoulder at Ihlsep, Sahar shot him a desperate look. "I-I think you should, um...you should get dressed!"

visualspice

Watching the two sisters struggle was amusing-a nd a bit sexy. Sahar was naked, after all- and her breasts..
Oh, right, the crazy one eyed one wanted to kill him. The remembrance of this made his grin grow wider. And at Sahar's suggestion... he simply told her with a shrug.
"I never came in any clothes."

Rhindeer

Sahar's face fell. Oh right. He had showed up naked...

That complicated matters.

"W-wait! Nasrin, see? He can't leave yet! He came in naked."

"Not my problem!"

"We can't just send him out there naked!"

"If he came in here naked, he was naked out there, so he can be naked out there again."

With a heavy sigh, for Sahar was growing a bit annoyed with her sister's temper, Sahar grabbed Nasrin by the shoulders and looked at her dead in the eyes, trying to level with her. "Stop it, okay? Just stop! You're acting like a child! A...a very violent child, but a child! I know you're angry, but I'm not a little girl anymore, and you don't have to protect me. So let me do my job and--"

"Your job? Screwin' people's your job now?"

"Would you listen! I happen to think he's fine! And I, being a servant of this temple, am not going to cast a man out onto the street, much less naked! This is a temple of Hakeshna and he has as much a right to be here as anyone," Sahar said, lifting her chin to look up at her taller sister and setting her jaw. "So just...enough! If you continue this violence, I'll have to ask you to leave."

Nasrin jerked a little, a little stung by Sahar's words--threatening to kick her out over this womanizer! But Sahar pressed on. "So just...calm down. And be civil."

Nasrin closed her mouth with the faint clicking of teeth. "Fine," she said, and turned on her heel, arms crossed. "Fine. Do what you need to do. Dress him. I don't care anymore."

With a relieved sigh, Sahar turned to Ihlsep and offered him her hand--and paused, unable to help looking at certain other parts of him that were catching her attention. "Sorry about my sister," she said quietly.

visualspice

Ihlsepar's lips twitched into a leftward grin. Somehow, things turned in his favor, and.despite his.outward coolness, inwardly he was wondering just how long he could press his.luck. Grinning at Nasrin's riled demeanour, he admired her a moment. Despite the fake eye thing, and the fact she was kind of like an amazon, he.found her pretty attractive and his groin visibly throbbed for her.

But then his eyes fell to Sahar, and his grin broadened. And his groin throbbed again. Hejust hoped one of them would at least fuck him. Or he might have to find a whore...
"No need to apologize," he told her coolly. "Perhaps we should have chose somewhere more private." And as he regarded her, taking a hand to sweep back her dark hair, he.inquired, "Know of any such place we could steal a moment alone?"

Rhindeer

Sahar shot a glance back at Nasrin, who was brooding with her back turned to them, and then looked back to Ihlsep. She couldn't believe he was still up for things after what her sister had put him through! Anyone else would have run screaming by now.

She'd seen it. And the poor guy had to be a little banged up.

But...

Lowering her voice, she leaned in closer to him, her pulse quickening at the idea of picking up where they'd left off. "I know a place," she whispered, before heading over to retrieve her robe. She pulled it on, making herself somewhat modest for Nasrin's sake, and then turned back toward her sister.

"Nasrin? Could you wait out in the main hall?" Sahar called, and Nasrin tossed her a sidelong look from over her shoulder. "I'm going to take him to find clothes, and...well...you know. I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Trouble?" Nasrin said, eyebrow raised.

"You know...being what you are, what you do...trouble! You're not really supposed to be back here."

"And he is?"

Sahar lowered her voice. "He's not a criminal. You are! Please, it'll just be a few minutes, I promise. Go...go pray or something! Hakeshna knows you need it."

From the look on Nasrin's face, Sahar was fooling no one. "Fine," Nasrin said, and before she left, she turned to level a look at Ihlsep and pointed to her eyes, then at him, eyebrows raised with meaning. Pivoting stiffly on her heel, she headed out the door.

Sahar nearly wilted with relief. Heading back for Ihlsep, she grabbed his hand. "Come on!"

Tags: