Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"But of course, but we've still got a long walk. Sure you're up for it?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"I was born up for it," Nasrin answered with a roll of her eyes that sent the world spinning again. They had to get to his fancy rich home and...well, she forgot exactly what he was paying her for in her current state, but she knew rich boy there was paying her a lot for whatever it was!

"Now stop asking questions and get moving!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Whatever conversations they held were probably forgotten by the time they reached Ihlsepar's home. It was night by that time, the air getting cold and the streets, mostly vacant. The only sign there was activity, or anyone home in the massive, sand stone building that stretched before them in a tiered like fashion, were the torches lit outside (and a few still being lit as they approached), and the single candle light in one of the east wing rooms.

At the sight of the candle, Ihlsepar stopped at just the foot of the great stone staircase that would lead them to his home.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Holy fuck," Nasrin breathed as they approached his home. She stared with wide eyes as they stopped at the steps, gawking openly.

"You live here?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Yeah..." But as he confirmed it, he promptly turned away. "But we should enter through the back. Come, " and he gestured to her to.follow. "This way."

Rhindeer

"What?" Nasrin said with a laugh, as she turned to follow him. "Ashamed to be seen with me, is that it?"

visualspice

"Well, if you want to get arrested.."A nd he moved to turn back towards the front.

Rhindeer

"Arrested? I thought this was your place?" Nasrin said, blinking.

visualspice

"Yeah, my place," he said casually, but then added, "But not yours."

Rhindeer

"...But I'm a guest in your home if you want me to be," Nasrin said, still not following. Maybe that was because she was still drunk--she was talking much louder than she should be! "Why would I be arrested unless you wanted me arrested?!"

visualspice

It was here Ihlsepar stopped, turned around and placed his hands on her shoulders. But before he could say anything, he sealed his lips against hers and pressed her up against the wall, all but ripping her clothing off when a man with a torch approached them.

The flame's light rolled over them.
"Hey, you there!" And then when the guard realized who it was, Ihlsepar flashed him a grin. "Lord Asawa'eht! Forgive me, I.. I did not know you were home..."

"Just arrived.." he said, putting his arm in such a way to hide Nasrin's face. "Now if you'll excuse us... can't you see I'm a bit.. busy?"

The guard's face turned red as he nodded.
"Y-yes. I'll.. I'll go let your father know that you've arrived."

And at that, Ihlsep visibly grimaced.
"There's no need for that. I'll tell him myself. Just go back to your post."

And the guard nodded and left with haste.
And young Lord Asawa'eht turned back towards Nasrin.
"So... where were we?" he said, and grinned as he leaned forward over her again. "Oh yes..." And he used a hand to smooth her hair away from her face. "I believe it was something... like..." And he was so close he could have kissed her, "This." And so he did-

Well, he tried, if she'd feel so inclined.

Rhindeer

Nasrin let out a startled "MMPH!" sound when, suddenly, Ihlsepar was mauling her, his mouth against hers, her back against the wall, and it was so abrupt and aggressive that she didn't actually care who he was right then. The booze might have had something to do with that, too, but damn. A thrill went through her, heat pooling between her legs, and she tangled her hand in his hair as she kissed him back, if a bit sloppily.

Of course, that was when the guard came by.

Which explained all that.

And also explained why he was so cautious about taking her inside. He lived with his father?

She snorted at that, and as soon as the guard left, she opened her mouth to comment on that, but then Ihlsepar was leaning in closer, and his hand was smoothing back her hair, and the thought escaped her completely.

Because then his lips were on hers again, and she met his kiss willingly, if roughly, her fingers curled tightly in his hair and her teeth nipping sharply at his lips. She reached with her other hand and gave his ass a hard squeeze, growling in enjoyment as she forced their hips together. Part of her knew this was wrong. She still hated him. And he'd fucked her sister. But what could she say? She was drunk, she was horny, and he was deliciously forceful--in public! He wasn't a bad kisser, either.

"I hate you," she mumbled against his lips, even as she started to grind against him.

visualspice

Ihlsepar grinned through a rough kiss as his reply. His own hips responded in kind, his erection trying to fuck her, despite their clothes as he just let himself go into the moment. And he'd gladly go as far as she'd let him, for he was hardly opposed to fucking her right here.

"How much do you hate me?" He.murmured through fervent kisses.

Rhindeer

"So goddamned much," Nasrin growled into his kiss, shivering as she felt his cock prodding at her, and she reached down between his legs to rub him through his clothes with one hand while with her other hand, she tugged her sash loose so her robe could fall open.

Because she really, really didn't care if they were outside where the guard could still see them! This was not the time for making good decisions she wouldn't later regret.

visualspice

He wanted to take her, by the GODS they knew he did, but something sobered within him- recalling all the drinks, her vow of hatred towards him because of her sister-
and he couldn't have cursed himself more when he pulled away.

"As much as I want this.... All of this," he said, eyes roaming her form.
"You'd hate me twice as much in the morning."

And he had to wonder...
Why did he care?

Rhindeer

Nasrin made a frustrated sound when he pulled away and glowered up at him. "Oh, what, and you care? You've been trying to bed me all night! Don't tell me you're stopping now!" she slurred, and then stopped, her face scrunching up.

"...Or are you having trouble keeping it up...?" And she made a grab for him, just to check.

visualspice

And she'd find it was up alright. Up and quite ready.

Ihlsepar grit his teeth.
"Well, yeah, I want to fuck you...."
But what the hell was this guilty feeling all of a sudden? And he knew it wasn't any loyalty towards her sister....
In fact, he never felt or had loyalty towards anyone.

Rhindeer

Nasrin scowled. "Then what's the goddamned holdup? Ugh, you know what, never mind," she said with a huff before she turned away from him and started pulling her robe back together.

She'd appreciate his gesture when she was sober.

visualspice

God, he'd hate himself when he was sober. But for now, he simply shrugged it off and told her casually, "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you when we get back to my room."
And he easily slipped back on that smug grin and helped lead her through the back way. And quiet as he could, he dragged her along the west wall, past a few rooms with lit candles before he paused before an open window that lead into a dark room.

"Well, here we go. Home sweet home," he told her, and stepped inside with practiced steps before offering out a hand to help her.

Rhindeer

"You better," Nasrin grumbled as she followed along with him, and she observed the place as they went, though chances were, she wouldn't remember many details later.

And soon Ihlsepar was climbing through a window, and she took his hand and hoisted herself through--

And then stared, squinting into the darkness and not daring to move while her eyes adjusted, in case she banged something over. Since, you know, they were apparently trying to be sneaky! "Got a light? I can't see shit," she said, and folded her arms, still grumpy and horny which made for a fun combination and made her even more surly. Stupid, stupid man.

"There a reason we gotta be so sneaky, anyway? What? You're not allowed to bring women over?"