Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"You could say that," Ihlsepar told her with a smile. "It's more like.. my father wouldn't approve of the type of woman you are."
He hoped he didn't have to paint a bigger picture than that.

"Want anymore drink? I can offer you better wine than that shit hole had to offer," he told her, keeping his cool grin.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Ahhhhh," Nasrin said, and nudged Ihlsepar in the side. "What kind of woman I am. You mean a flaming hot bandit leader that's miles out of your league?"

Even though, you know, she'd been ready to fuck him moments ago. But she was drunk enough that that little event was just a blip in time, and she was already over it.

"Anyway, I could use some wine, sure!"

She so didn't need more alcohol. But she was far past the point of good judgment.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

He strolled over toward a cabinet beside his bed, and returned with a bottle as he grinned and gestured towards a chaise, or the bed.
"Take a seat. We have been traveling for a good while." ANd after opening the bottle, he handed the whole thing over to her and took that moment to admire her form. She was right...
And he was inwardly cursing himself for saying no. What the hell was wrong with him?

Those curves, those breasts.. those lips, even her remaining eye and that hair had him all riled up and it was getting harder to hide the tent in his pants.

"So what sort of man is in your league?" he found himself asking as he watched her.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Nasrin took the bottle and flopped onto the bed. Not because she still had sex on the brain, but because it looked softer. She folded her legs and took a deep whiff of the alcohol, then a long swallow, before she snorted a laugh.

"Mmm. A very good question!" she said, and took another swallow.

"Been a while since I've had a man. My tastes lately have been running toward women." Which was not normally something she would admit so openly. She took another swallow. "I like men too, don't get me wrong. But my group is all women."

And she had no real preference in any direction.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Ihlsepar's grin was smug.
"Oh? So you simply have fun with your fellow ladies because they just happen to be nearby? Pity... you should let more men in on the fun. Think of the diversity in that sort of orgy."

Rhindeer

Nasrin snorted. "Sex for me has always been about convenience," she said simply. "It's not like we have giant orgies, anyway, so don't get too excited. Not all of them are into women. Most of them aren't, actually."

She looked into the bottle, as though debating drinking more. Somewhere in the fog of her mind, she knew she'd had a lot and that she'd be hating herself here soon.

"Not many of them trust men, though. And I trust few people outside my group. Certainly too few to have sex with comfortably, without worrying about them pulling a knife in the middle of it."

visualspice

At that, Ihlsepar smirked.
"Pulling a knife? That would be cruel to remove it wants it's already in and giving you a good, pleasurable stabbing.." he said oh so nonchalantly. Twisting those words to turn it int an innuendo was just something he couldn't not do. And he still smiled over it.

Rhindeer

Nasrin stared at him, her drunk mind working to make sense of his joke--and when she got it, she let out a cackling laugh and thrust the bottle at his chest, having decided she was done with booze for now.

"Oh, gross!" she said, snickering. "Please don't tell me you're one of those people that calls a woman's sex her 'wound' or 'slit'. It always sounds so violent and gory." And she snickered again, shaking her head. "Which isn't untrue. We do bleed every moon."

visualspice

He shrugged and accepted the bottle.
"Personally, I'm just that good to make anything lewd," he told her with a leer.

Rhindeer

"Anything?" Nasrin repeated, with a challenging look in her eyes.

"Camels, Ihlsepar. Go."

visualspice

And at that, the man simply smiled.
"Give me another. That one's too easy," he went on, staring smugly at her crotch.

Rhindeer

Nasrin's palm met her face.

She had walked right into that one, hadn't she.

"Fine! Uh." She thought for a moment, looking around his room for inspiration. "Ceilings."

visualspice

It was hard for Ihlsepar to hold back a grin at that one.
"I could reach that easily." And he waited for the next one, arms folded across his chest.

Rhindeer

Nasrin let out another snort. Okay, so he hadn't been kidding!

"Your mom."

visualspice

"Your mom? Yesterday's news."

Rhindeer

visualspice

"Need I remind you of camel?"

Rhindeer

"Ewww..." Nasrin said with a grimace. "I did not want that sort of association! Uh." She pointed to a table. "The table."

visualspice

And at that, his blue eyes shimmered.
"That's one of my favorite spots to fuck. On it, beside it..." And then he lowered his voice and added with a leer, "Beneath it." And he felt the familiar tingle in his loins as he looked her over.

Damn. Why didn't he fuck her when he had the chance? Maybe he was sick...
But even sickness, he knew, wouldn't stop him from a good fuck. Then what the hell was wrong with him!?

But nothing about his stance or gaze gave away his internal dilemma, for he appeared cool and collected, and as suave as he had always practiced to be.

Rhindeer

"Beneath it? Pffft. Sounds like a good way to bump your head," Nasrin said with a shake of her head that had the room spinning.

With a groan, she clutched at her head and flopped backwards onto her back, stretching out onto his bed. "I think I drank too much."