Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Hardly. I think.." he went on, handing a glass of something else cool and refreshing that just had the hint of little, juice flavored bubbles dancing across it's surface. "You haven't had enough. But this drink, it gives you a nice kick but also.... well, it's a bit easier on your body when dealing with a hang over."

And he waited for her to take the glass as he studied her form laying across his bed.
Yeah, he was pretty hard now if he hadn't been before.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

With a small groan, Nasrin sat up enough to take the drink. She sniffed at it, nose wrinkling as it fizzed against her nose, then shrugged and took a large gulp of it.

"Ooh...this is pretty good. This'll help my hangover?" she asked, looking up at him--

And then her eyes narrowed a bit as they moved pointedly lower.

"You gonna put that away or what?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Ihlsepar simply nodded with that cool smile of his at her first question. And at the second, he looked down to where his member was, standing at attention and well.. tenting his pants.

"What do you mean? It is away," he said, taking one of those drinks for himself and pouring another glass and taking a seat beside her and handing her the rest of his glass. "Besides, the pants either come off or on..."
And though he leered her, her skin so subtle, so sweet... just within reach, but so far away...

He had a feeling she'd prefer the pants on, though he'd be easy to whip them off. After all, he was a bit more bubbly and light headed and hornier now that he drank some of that bubbly drink. He wasn't even entirely sure what was in that drink, but he knew it helped him wake up too many times to count with either a less severe hang over- or, surprisingly enough- none at all.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Hmph," Nasrin said, and downed another gulp of the bubbly drink.

"Either way, it's pretty hard to have a normal conversation with a guy that's giving a southward salute." And then her eyes narrowed. "Make a pun and I cut you."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Hey, I'm only the victim here. If I didn't have such a hot woman in my bed, I wouldn't be ready for a fuck."

Rhindeer

"Boo hoo, poor baby," Nasrin said with a snort, and downed the rest of her drink.

visualspice

He leered her, and simply replied, "My heart is wounded. Perhaps you could make it up to me...." and his eyes dragged down her body. "And I'm not too picky in the... position of the proposition."
If she caught his drift!

Rhindeer

"Pah! You've only been scratched. I'm the real victim here," Nasrin said, and went to sip more of her drink, only to scowl at her cup when she realized she'd already drank it. "Because of you, I saw waaay more of my sister than I ever wanted! We're fucking close, but not that close! I would've been happy with a few secrets."

She tossed the cup aside onto the bed. "Ugh. I'd scratch out my own eyes if that'd fix it, but I don't have anymore eyes to lose and it's seared into my head."

visualspice

Tilting his head to one side, he studied her.
"Oh? Is it that terrible an act to witness? It's just sex... very natural. I mean, we all crave it. Even you..." And he stared at the place between her legs. "And the human body is a work of art... I'm sure you've seen the famous statues in the temples. Rarely do the Gods need clothing, even the great Hakeshna. Surely, our Goddess would bless all unions. Two bodies united, a paradox of passion..."

Rhindeer

Nasrin gave him a long, flat stare. "You be saying the same thing if you walked in on your parents fucking?"

visualspice

"I wouldn't know. Never knew my mother. She's dead."

Rhindeer

What a mood killer. Nasrin sobered--well, sobered as much as a drunk gal could.

"Oh. Uh...never mind, then."

visualspice

Ihlsepar simply smirked.
"But I've walked in on him fucking plenty of women. Like an animal... really. I don't think my father understands style."

Rhindeer

Facepalm! Nasrin sank her face into her hand and groaned at the visual. "Alright, alright, can we stop with this discussion about parents having sex? Like, really! Gross!"

visualspice

Ihlsepar continued to lounge as he watched her through half lids.
"What? Is incest not a turn on?" He asked, the sly look on his face proving that he was joking... But enjoying her reaction a bit too much.

Rhindeer

Nasrin tossed a pillow at his face in response.

visualspice

And what he attempted to do as a suave retaliation to show off some skill, turned into a complete failure. He had whipped out the knife stashed near his bed on a gilded pedestal baring a vase. But whatever it was he had planned to do to the pillow, it simply got caught on the small blade like a skewer and ripped open into his face.

And as a sea of soft, floating feathers exploded into his face, he waved his hands through the feather rain and even found himself choking on a few of them.

"Okay, okay, you win," he said, trying to grin, which only earned him more feathers in his throat.

Rhindeer

A few of those feathers drifted over to Nasrin, and she sneezed as a couple tickled her nose and face. But she hardly cared, because she'd burst into ugly laughter at the ridiculously sight, rolling over onto her side and clutching at her stomach as he inhaled feathers and made an utter fool of herself. It would have been funny sober, but it was hilarious drunk, and she wound up snorting as much as she laughed--

Which she hated, but which she was too wasted to care about at the moment!

"How--" she wheezed, wiping tears from her eyes. "--How did you visualize that going, exactly?"

visualspice

Ihlsepar stared down at her, his smug smile more genuine than cool as the color of his iris's seemed to dance.
"Perhaps just like this," he told her, pulling out another feather from his mouth as he gave her a crooked grin and just admired the way she laughed, and even snorted, as she clutched her belly on his bed.

Rhindeer

"Oh? With a mouthful of feathers, looking like a total idiot?" Nasrin wheezed as she finally began to wind down from her laughing fit. She wiped at her eyes and batted a floating feather away like a cat. "Ruined a perfectly good pillow."